Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 (72291 Views)

Meet The Big Brother Titans Season 1 Female Housemates (Names And Pictures) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by BrotherShade: 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
😎

Now that Big Brother Scam distraction is over, back to business.

No man born of a woman can swear in Tinubu as Nigeria president 😎

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
Most boring Big Brother everr. Nigerians should brace up, South Africans are about to troll shege commot una body lmfao πŸ˜‚
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by kevwemike: 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
We are waiting for INEC result
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Chidexthebest: 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
pocohantas:
Who is she @Twoclans?
Was this BB for Africa?
Naija and Southy combined
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by DrMuzungu(m): 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
I get an acute attack of idontgiveafvckitis when I hear about any "reality" show, especially if it is anything big brother.

3 Likes

Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by udemzyudex(m): 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
On a serious note BIG Brother will regret ds show......
It was watchless, useless, and senseless
People didn't follow at all....

Which of the people?
You mean Nigerians? Well the world doesn't start and end in Nigeria shey you know?
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Twoclans(f): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
pocohantas:
Who is she @Twoclans?
Was this BB for Africa?

Big brother titans was a combination of Naija and South African housemates .

Khosi is a southafrican ,she won.
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Snakedoctor1: 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
Stage managed undecided
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by pocohantas(f): 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
Twoclans:

Big brother titans was a combination of Naija and South African housemates .

Khosi is a southafrican ,she won.

Only Naija and SA?
What could have been the reason?
Were both countries in equal numbers?

Chidexthebest:

Naija and Southy combined

Thanks Chidex! The name piqued my curiosity.
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Augustenite(m): 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2023
pocohantas:
Who is she @Twoclans?
Was this BB for Africa?

No, for Australia

1 Like

Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Ted4real: 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
As expected from day one. Will not be surprise if he is a family member of the top sponsors.

Congratulations to her
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Twoclans(f): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
pocohantas:

Only Naija and SA?
What could have been the reason?
Were both countries in equal numbers?

Thanks Chidex! The name piqued my curiosity.

Both countries were in equal numbers.There were 12 Nigerians and 12 south Africans.

Even the top six has 3 Nigerians and 3 south Africans.

Grand price was USD 100,000.00
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by pocohantas(f): 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
Twoclans:

Both countries were in equal numbers.There were 12 Nigerians and 12 south Africans.

Even the top six has 3 Nigerians and 3 south Africans.

Grand price was USD 100,000.00

What??!!!!
So SA has more voting force than us? Nice to know. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by 3kay945(m): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
The rubbish show has ended. Nonsense! angry

2 Likes

Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by twilliamx(m): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
Khosi lor mehn with un nonsense show
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Maj196(m): 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
Big brother should change tactics abeg. The show is becoming boring. From the previous BBNaija to this borefest. Else, it will go into extinction

2 Likes

Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Lorayne(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
pocohantas:

What??!!!!
So SA has more voting force than us? Nice to know. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Not really, we were too busy with the elections to give a f*** about BBtitans.

3 Likes

Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by marley145: 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
She no fine reach o
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by funshint(m): 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
And she started from the tail.... congratulations to her!
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by bobntu: 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
She was the content.

2 Likes

Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
Proud to say I've never seen an episode of this garbage

2 Likes

Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Octopusssy(f): 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
Draslo:
Mstcheew!

Thank God. Somebody will be paying 14,250 every month to watch DSTv, people for house no go use the diversity of channels. Three months of which basically everyday 15 hours on Big Brother channel. Thank God this thing is over. Everyone can go back to pressing their phone and leaving the remote for person.

This was the most boring BB ever. Maybe because I no really know them sha. Na lockdown make all of us watch BBN that year. I also told my people from the beginning that a Nigerian will never win this first season.
I'm startled to see people were even watching it

2 Likes

Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Angelfrost(m): 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
Why is Nairaland not even putting this trending #Mr.Yakubu on FP?!!
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Ezmans: 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
On a serious note BIG Brother will regret ds show......
It was watchless, useless, and senseless
People didn't follow at all....
BCS of huge billions of naira they make on bbja they come again with titans thinking that africans are mumu

1 Like

Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by MiztaDynameek: 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
Just like PODatti

This was a stolen mandate. All the Nigerian participants should go to court immediately. They are all obidient so we wait for final judgement.

But wait oooo, I hope the have not contacted Oyedipo?
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by simplesearch: 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2023
Useless program from start to finish. Living like they'll not die nor have no one to answer to in the afterlife. What can a man give in exchange for his own soul.

Matthew 16:26 (KJV) For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

2 Likes

Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Tonytonex(m): 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
I didn't follow this show for once.
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by CaptMarvel(m): 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
I didn't even know her name, but the day I saw her on the show at the only time I watched it, I knew she would nail it. So when I saw this thread even without opening it yet, it was just her face in my mind. Congrats to her.
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Wasky101: 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
Melani:
Did you think SA will let Nigeria win? We were even too busy with more important issues here
Victim mentality as usual
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
I've been waitin for dis moment. Finally dis show is over. Now my gal can rest. She's not allowed to touch d remote till d end of dis year. Dats d agreement
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by 1gbdata: 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' / Where I Can Find Free Nigerian Movies Online / Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.