Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! (19258 Views)

Thank God, See My Networth As A Banker / Help Me Thank God, Just Got A Job With A Very Attractive Pay!!! / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! by VictoriaIsland(f): 10:25am On Apr 03, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! by folake4u(f): 10:26am On Apr 03, 2023
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! by MechanicMike: 10:28am On Apr 03, 2023
Khalil1103:
In my previous thread I talked about how worried I was due to the late reply from my employer
https://www.nairaland.com/7636868/please-need-answers-should-worried

So this even I got a called to from them to resume tomorrow. Though they have been try to reach me since on Friday but bad network made it impossible...
Thanks to those that supported me with their advice.i appreciate πŸ™ŒπŸ™

angry
Re: Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! by Kobicove(m): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2023
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! by Ralph117: 10:29am On Apr 03, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! by MechanicMike: 10:30am On Apr 03, 2023
Khalil1103:
In my previous thread I talked about how worried I was due to the late reply from my employer

So this even I got a called to from them to resume tomorrow. Though they have been try to reach me since on Friday but bad network made it impossible...

bro so how does yor job help anyone with chasssin women sir? (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! by Isabi4lov: 10:34am On Apr 03, 2023
Congratulations πŸ‘

I tap from your blessing, job hunting isn't an easy task.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! by FBS: 10:37am On Apr 03, 2023
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! by Fucklove(m): 10:38am On Apr 03, 2023
Congratulations Sir, it's something worth celebrating.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! by Caleb15(m): 10:39am On Apr 03, 2023
Man's Not Hot, CONGRATULOBIA

1 Like

Re: Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! by Sweetvie: 10:41am On Apr 03, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! by Skillsnigeria: 10:42am On Apr 03, 2023
grin hmmm
Re: Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! by castins(m): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2023
Thanks to God for you!

In life "never give up, I repeat " NEVER GIVE UP".
My own life changing and miracle call came February 12th 2023 (Sunday Evening) and I resumed work in an international company on the following day.

After working for years in a private firm were I received peanuts as salary.
God lifted me from below #200k to above #600k.

I still lack words to praise and worship Jesus for what he has done.

Never you lose hope, keep pushing n praying, one day yours will come.

Am a testimony.

Khalil1103:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! by Emma1Oj(m): 10:51am On Apr 03, 2023
Khalil1103:

I tap into this. Las las everyone go smile smiley

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! by GboyegaD(m): 10:52am On Apr 03, 2023
Congratulations to start with.

Hope when you resumed today they gave you an offer letter. Hope you took out time to read the content of the letter properly? These two things are very critical since you were not offered an offer letter before asked to resume. That is unprofessional and disrespectful as well.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! by SweetyZinta(f): 10:54am On Apr 03, 2023
Khalil1103:

Congratulations, go out there and excel

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! by restlessfingers: 11:07am On Apr 03, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! by Nyanabo(m): 11:10am On Apr 03, 2023
Wow congratulations man, I'm hoping to get one soon toom

1 Like

Re: Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! by Nawteemaxie(m): 11:10am On Apr 03, 2023
Khalil1103:

I tap! Na so I go come post my own here too very soon! Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! by MUNIS59(m): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! by MarcusGarvey(m): 11:29am On Apr 03, 2023
Congratulations to you, the Lord that did yours will surely do mine very soon.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! by IamSolopy(m): 11:44am On Apr 03, 2023
Congratulations πŸŽ‰

God please πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

1 Like

Re: Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! by lebienconnu: 11:48am On Apr 03, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! by Dshocker(m): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2023
Khalil1103:

This your english get as e be....

1 Like

Re: Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! by Ephemmm: 11:49am On Apr 03, 2023
Khalil1103:

I hope you have received employment letter and understand the terms of engagement including your monthly net pay? If not, kindly do that now and contact the HR Officer for further clarification.

Over anxiousness would be regretted latter and you can take my words to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! by MrBroke(m): 11:52am On Apr 03, 2023
MechanicMike:

bro so how does yor job help anyone with chasssin women sir? (no oofeinse) angry

You dey mad grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! by pikechukwu6(m): 11:57am On Apr 03, 2023
congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! by funshint(m): 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! by ejimatic: 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
Khalil1103:

. Congratulations ! Even if the roads are rough all of us will find our way to the promised land!

1 Like

Re: Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! by IBKdammie(f): 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
Congratulations.... I am next to testify

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! by P1PrinceKT(m): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
what of us that supported you with prayers? πŸ€”
Khalil1103:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With A Dishonest Employer / 5 Signs That You Are Not Prepared For A Job Interview / UBA Assessment Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.