Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan (2661 Views)

See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos / Huawei Gives Free Powerbank To People Queuing For IPhones / New KPN Tunnel Rev Settings For MTN Mpulse Free Browsing Data Cheat To Power All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan by henrygold100: 6:57am On Apr 03, 2023
Is it possible, if there is any powerbank with socket, Pls suggest for me the best option
Re: I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan by dominique(f): 7:19am On Apr 03, 2023
Get a UPS instead.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 03, 2023
Let me see the standing fan.
Re: I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan by just2endowed: 7:33am On Apr 03, 2023
What's the Watts of your standing fan

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan by pointstores(m): 7:46am On Apr 03, 2023
henrygold100:
Is it possible, if there is any powerbank with socket, Pls suggest for me the best option

We can design one for you @ solar skills nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan by muyico(m): 8:29am On Apr 03, 2023
Get solar/inverter fan nah?
Re: I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan by muyico(m): 8:30am On Apr 03, 2023
pointstores:

4 hw much?
Re: I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 03, 2023
henrygold100:

Buy on energy products
Re: I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan by CodeTemplar: 8:55am On Apr 03, 2023
Just buy a rechargeable standing fan and stop wishing for a new product that may not even exist in anyone's imagination.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan by MackIV(m): 9:32am On Apr 03, 2023
henrygold100:

It's available but it is be more expensive than your fan, can even charge a laptop and other phones
Re: I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan by online4business: 11:36am On Apr 03, 2023
Cooldipo get you covered baba where are thou
Re: I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
pointstores:

how much
Re: I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan by TheFreshVanilla: 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
Search for Cooldipo on here. His products are good and dude's legit.
Re: I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan by Rodimi20000000: 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
You need big batteries.

Run solar with Inverters or Truck batteries etc
Re: I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan by Sucre6: 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
Why are u making life hard for u like this, buy solar fan and rest cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan by samwillyco1(m): 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Just buy a rechargeable standing fan and stop wishing for a new product that may not even exist in anyone's imagination.

The charger is always the problem
Re: I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan by NnamdiN: 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
Got one for 95k
Re: I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan by CodeTemplar: 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
samwillyco1:

The charger is always the problem
has anyone even thought of designing it and producing it in commercial quantity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan by Tallesty1(m): 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
henrygold100:
Is it possible, if there is any power bank with socket, Pls suggest for me the best option
Why not get a rechargeable fan?

If you are on Twitter, search for Ruth you will see the power bank in one of her posts. She is using one.

Just check her media section.
Re: I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan by falcon01: 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ahh there was this power pack someone dashed me two of it. It has two ports one for laptop and the other for rechargable DC fan. That thing can last 15 hours with laptop and fan working together on a single charge, I don't know the name but it has one switch and 4 green buttons and I think its used by people who do Stuffs like Inec voters card registration or any registration that requires going to remote places with poor or no electricity.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan by EriMma1: 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
Get a rechargeable standing fan now abi which one come be power bank for fan?

UPS will not last. Instead you buy inverter.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan by ojonugba2014(m): 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
Buy inverter.stay away for UPS.
Re: I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan by samwillyco1(m): 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
CodeTemplar:
has anyone even thought of designing it and producing it in commercial quantity.

I have been searching for it's charger almost a year after mine got spoiled
Re: I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan by aieromon(m): 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
samwillyco1:

I have been searching for it's charger almost a year after mine got spoiled

You can get chargers in any electronic market. Just note the power and voltage rating.
Re: I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan by samwillyco1(m): 9:02am On Apr 04, 2023
aieromon:

You can get chargers in any electronic market. Just note the power and voltage rating.

I got the exert voltage but it is not working
Re: I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan by aieromon(m): 9:39am On Apr 04, 2023
samwillyco1:

I got the exert voltage but it is not working

What is the model of the fan?
Re: I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan by Fapemz: 5:54am On Jun 07, 2023
We are one of the leading names in pocket friendly and portable alternative energy solution for laptop and home inverters all built with reliable Lithium Iron Phosphate battery ( i will recommend further reading on this amazing battery technology even a simple YouTube search).

Introducing the Cooldipo range of Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery pack - the solution you've been searching for to combat the recent hike in petrol prices. With solar power alternatives becoming increasingly popular, it's important to have a reliable and efficient battery to generate power for your home. That's where we come in.

Our Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery pack is the perfect alternative to traditional petrol-run generators. With its reliable battery power, you can rest easy knowing your home will have the energy it needs, even during a power outage. Plus, our battery pack is environmentally friendly - no more harmful emissions or wasted fuel and no more unending trip to the filling station

Not only is our Lithium iron phosphate battery pack a cost-effective solution to rising petrol prices, but it also boasts a longer lifespan than traditional batteries lead acid inverter battery. This means you won't have to replace it as frequently, saving you even more money in the long run.

Don't let the rising petrol prices get you down - invest in our Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery pack and experience the freedom and reliability of solar power. Join the movement towards a cleaner, more sustainable energy source - get yours today!

For those who already have a good taste of this already, don't hesitate to recommend us to friends and family especially at a time like this!
+2348.065.31..6307 whatsa.pp

1 Like

Re: I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan by bruf: 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
pointstores:

How much is your 24/150Ah battery? And how many kilowatts?
Re: I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan by pointstores(m): 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
bruf:
How much is your 24/150Ah battery? And how many kilowatts?

Re: I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan by bruf: 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
pointstores:

how many KWH?

(1) (Reply)

Young And Mobile: The Smartphone Generation / Help With Opening Itunes Account Without Credit Card / Apple Launches The World's Thinnest Tablet-ipad Air 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.