Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Please Make Confidential Calls On WhatsApp or telegram or signal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Make Confidential Calls On WhatsApp or telegram or signal (376 Views)

Is There A Telegram (or Non Whatsapp) Group Chat For Gay Nigerians? / If You Are A Short Dude, Please Make A Lot Of Money. See Why! / Please Make Una Put Mouth For This My Girl Friend Mata Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Make Confidential Calls On WhatsApp or telegram or signal by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:35am On Apr 03, 2023
The leaked audio has taught me one thing.

Make very confidential calls on Whatsapp end to end encryption.

We can no longer trust the telcos.

Today is peter obi tomorrow it might be you.

The calls you made in the past can still be dug out and sold out.

If the other party has no data. Buy them data instead.

Your business could be compromised if you fail.

Your contract could be hijacked.

Kidnappers can monitor you by paying for your calls.

You could be blackmailed

There are endless reasons

Our lives are no longer safe if our privacy is no longer guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: Please Make Confidential Calls On WhatsApp or telegram or signal by godofuck231: 7:35am On Apr 03, 2023
Use telegram
Re: Please Make Confidential Calls On WhatsApp or telegram or signal by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:36am On Apr 03, 2023
godofuck231:
Use telegram

👍
Re: Please Make Confidential Calls On WhatsApp or telegram or signal by MightyHand(m): 7:44am On Apr 03, 2023
Like who care about you
If you like make calls till next year, if you're not an important personnel in political class or unrepentant criminal, then who cares to monitor your calls, Tell us what you've been hidden and your future criminal plans.
Re: Please Make Confidential Calls On WhatsApp or telegram or signal by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:50am On Apr 03, 2023
MightyHand:
Like who care about you
If you like make calls till next year, if you're not an important personnel in political class or unrepentant criminal, then who cares to monitor your calls, Tell us what you've been hidden and your future criminal plans.

Of course no one cares about you.

This is for certain people and they already heed to it. Since you don't see the need. I already know you class and IQ.
Re: Please Make Confidential Calls On WhatsApp or telegram or signal by MightyHand(m): 8:04am On Apr 03, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Of course no one cares about you.

This is for certain people and they already heed to it. Since you don't see the need. I already know you class and IQ.

DSS should monitor you closely, I suspect you are one of the organ harvester.
Set of Ekweremadus
Re: Please Make Confidential Calls On WhatsApp or telegram or signal by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:49am On Apr 03, 2023
MightyHand:

DSS should monitor you closely, I suspect you are one of the organ harvester.
Set of Ekweremadus

DSS don turn lastma. This is what the country has turned to.

DSS has no reputation again.
Re: Please Make Confidential Calls On WhatsApp or telegram or signal by MightyHand(m): 8:59am On Apr 03, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

DSS don turn lastma. This is what the country has turned to.

DSS has no reputation again.

They're the Best tools for cunning ass like you tongue tongue

You folks celebrate FBI for monitoring cyberspace, now DSS too big for organ harvester like you.🙄🙄
Re: Please Make Confidential Calls On WhatsApp or telegram or signal by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:01am On Apr 03, 2023
Please the guy above needs therapy

(1) (Reply)

Davido Confesses About Having A Son In London" His Name Is Dawson / Not Tonight, I'm Here With Two Of My Girlfriends Wizkid To His Female Fan / Sexy Romatic Street Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.