Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Do Girls Need Love Or Help? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Need Love Or Help? (691 Views)

Girls Need To Do Better? / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / 6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Need Love Or Help? by donestk(m): 7:44am On Apr 03, 2023
They folks,

This is not a bashing thread but a hard reality.

Its now very difficult to check up on a girl. A request must be made by her. Be it 2k, gas, noodles, etc.

Even girls who regularly post items on their status for sale are waiting to make request.

Sad sad

5 Likes

Re: Do Girls Need Love Or Help? by DatIgalaDude: 7:54am On Apr 03, 2023
Let me think about it.
Re: Do Girls Need Love Or Help? by Rokiat(f): 7:59am On Apr 03, 2023
Do guys need love or sex?

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Need Love Or Help? by ogbs2020: 8:01am On Apr 03, 2023
Sexxe
Re: Do Girls Need Love Or Help? by Tokskob2008: 8:07am On Apr 03, 2023
Most of them are orphanage candidates so they need both..

3 Likes

Re: Do Girls Need Love Or Help? by Godada(m): 8:08am On Apr 03, 2023

Sapa dey.

Girl dey hungry, you dey do check up. You nor know say for check and balance, after checking,you balance? Will you not face front and mind your business?

The fact of the matter is ridiculously simple: comot body for love, guys wan knack. Girl nor send love, na who go dey take care of herself, she dey after.

If you truly want a woman to love, you are on a long thing.

Guys don blow that one.

Girls don wise up. If you carry love, them go say you dey Jones. Guys, even our papa don use that format knack tire. E nor dey work.
Re: Do Girls Need Love Or Help? by Lemos14: 8:10am On Apr 03, 2023
Rokiat:

Sex automatically comes if a woman loves you so you cant even separate it.
Re: Do Girls Need Love Or Help? by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 03, 2023
Entitlement mentality
Re: Do Girls Need Love Or Help? by Godada(m): 8:21am On Apr 03, 2023
Lemos14:

Sex automatically comes if a woman loves you so you cant even separate it.

Can we look at it like this for a second?

99% of all lovers love to sex. Or should I say people who are in love end up having sex.

When a girl is on ascension to her best self in terms of beauty from her late teens to age 27, if she is endowed, do you know how much guys hit on her?

As a guy, I know most ladies we find attractive, we want to bone. So don't blame girls when what comes to mind is sex.

Or are the guys who front love, cool to be on friend zoned. I know a lot of guys would be parading as friends but their one number priority is to shift pant.

I am a guy, and I think dating a lady is complicated and full of bullshit. I used to reason when I was a kid that all you do is make your intentions known to a lady, sadly, times have changed but one thing remains the same: most girls wouldn't like to get down on the first night.

So to the question is supposed to be this: the guy professing love, what's his intentions? If she gives him love, wouldn't he want sex?

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Need Love Or Help? by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 03, 2023
donestk:
They folks,

Its now very difficult to check up on a girl. A request must be made by her. Be it 2k, gas, noodles, etc.

Even girls who regularly post items on their status for sale are waiting to make request.

Sad sad

none!
Re: Do Girls Need Love Or Help? by Rokiat(f): 8:46am On Apr 03, 2023
Godada:

99% of all lovers love to sex. Or should I say people who are in love end up having sex.

When a girl is on ascension to her best self in terms of beauty from her late teens to age 27, if she is endowed, do you know how much guys hit on her?

As a guy, I know most ladies we find attractive, we want to bone. So don't blame girls when what comes to mind is sex.

Or are the guys who front love, cool to be on friend zoned. I know a lot of guys would be parading as friends but their one number priority is to shift pant.

I am a guy, and I think dating a lady is complicated and full of bullshit. I used to reason when I was a kid that all you do is make your intentions known to a lady, sadly, times have changed but one thing remains the same: most girls wouldn't like to get down on the first night.

So to the question is supposed to be this: the guy professing love, what's his intentions? If she gives him love, wouldn't he want sex?

Bingo!
Re: Do Girls Need Love Or Help? by HellVictorinho7: 10:21am On Apr 03, 2023
donestk:
They folks,

Sad sad
cry cry cry
Re: Do Girls Need Love Or Help? by HellVictorinho7: 10:23am On Apr 03, 2023
Rokiat:
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Do Girls Need Love Or Help? by HellVictorinho7: 10:25am On Apr 03, 2023
Godada:

cry cry cry
Re: Do Girls Need Love Or Help? by Haynnie: 11:00am On Apr 03, 2023
Rokiat:

Ask individually you will get them saying sex.
Re: Do Girls Need Love Or Help? by Westernlove: 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
donestk:
They folks,

Sad sad

Na your Fellow Men dey Create POVERTY.

When just one Werey Man and his goons will loot the money meant for thousands of people and hundreds of Projects.

So what do you Expect?
Re: Do Girls Need Love Or Help? by buzmanjohn(m): 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
Answer op question first 🙄
Rokiat:
Re: Do Girls Need Love Or Help? by LeeSmart: 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
They don't need any of the aforementioned, especially those ones 4rm my country.
Re: Do Girls Need Love Or Help? by Blupen(m): 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
Girls don't know what the need, they only know what the want, know this and know peace blessed one

(1) (Reply)

What Every Woman Desires / What Every Man Should Know About His Wife / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.