Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun (31393 Views)

Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi / How Emefiele Silenced Top Officials Of DSS - Sahara Reporters / June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun by Hussein035: 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
Dreal1247:
The Media Suppression has already started even when those who stole the collective mandate of true Nigerians have not stepped into the seat of power.

Nobody stole any useless mandate, Obi lost because he neglected the North. It is not compulsory that Obi become our president. He forgot that the Northerners are also Nigeria citizens.

He has lost and he should go and rest

1 Like

Re: ₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun by BTCog: 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
Channels did no wrong. Seun controlled Datti to the best of my knowledge. The only thing he didn't do was to use super glue to seal Datti's mouth or to remotely control Datti's reasoning. APC is a disaster to our democracy. If Tinubu should assume office, he might even ban all social media as well as the media houses. Afterall, he is no longer in any social media according to him and he as well refused to honour media house debate invitations.
Re: ₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun by wahalawahala: 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

You children go sell gala o!

And you very soon now,

You go dey sing for food like FFK,

If you are ready just tell me and show me samples that you can sing for food.

Let's start from there naa!

Hahahaha
simple question, u can't answer... U dey talk like parrot wey just find it's voice.. wetin consign me with ffk... U get sister wey fine? I get money btw .. I go take care of your whole family. No fear
Re: ₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun by Hessem: 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
wahalawahala:
Who silence u bfr?
u were fined cos of ur unprofessional conduct..simple

Go to Court and prove your case. Your father is a drug lord
Re: ₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun by splashbaby(m): 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
Na that stupid Arise NEW’s people next, especially that politician in journalist garb called rufai
Re: ₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun by CaptainFM1: 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
Mabizeka:
Tinunu is a big threat to our democracy.

I agree with you Bro.
Re: ₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun by CaptainFM1: 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
Hussein035:

Nobody stole any useless mandate, Obi lost because he neglected the North. It is not compulsory that Obi become our president. He forgot that the Northerners are also Nigeria citizens.

He has lost and he should go and rest

Are we dealing with Obi here or we talking about Channels TV? Why is everybody fearful and losing their breath on Obi?
Re: ₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun by CaptainFM1: 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
Sharatan:

I want to appeal to your good side. Are you trying to imply that the just concluded presidential election was free and fair?

We all know it's Presidential selection!
Re: ₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun by Dengoh(m): 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
Someone said rubbish on your show and you refused to run a disclaimer. Dey play
Re: ₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun by Bluntemperor: 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
Mabizeka:
Tinunu is a big threat to our democracy.

Says who?
Was this not Tinubu amongst those that walked through the pathways of Benin Republic bush during NADECO Days because of Abacha Regime that demonized those who were committed to democracy in Nigeria then?
Even the freedom you are enjoying today is part of their contribution!
Tell us something else!
Re: ₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun by shonepa(m): 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
I will explain it, so u understand; for u not to embarrass ur self in a public space.

Oga, many people believe say freedom of speech is exactly how it sounds; dat it gives dem the right to say anything they want, anytime they want—but this is not the reality.

There are limitations to dis freedom. The limitations of the freedom of speech are based on time, place and manner, regardless of the point of view.

Especially on TV, u are not allowed to express any opinion that offends, threatens, or insults groups, based on race, color, religion, national orientation, or disability (hate speech)

What seun should show Nigerians is the chapter of the NBC code they said he violated. Ang give us reasons why hes not guilty. Simple

But yet hes hiding behing freedom of speech; diverting peoples attention to the Govt. Oldest trick in the book....Govt re always the villain.

SKIBiNSKI:
There are no such thing as limit to freedom of speech. grin grin freedom of speech in your view is too much when you don't agree with what the speech is? Shut some people's freedom of speech because they said what doesn't suit you. What kinda kangaroo freedom of speech is that?

The media are doing their job to make every bodies voice heard. Afterall these same politicians like Tifonunu uses the media when they want and suits them.
Re: ₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun by shonepa(m): 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
Lets stay focused pls. We talking about the channels tv fine.

Election mata; na anoda mata,

Sharatan:

I want to appeal to your good side. Are you trying to imply that the just concluded presidential election was free and fair?
Re: ₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun by shonepa(m): 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
For example?

HIGHESTPOPORI:
What happened to all the petition that have been written and nothing was done about it
Re: ₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun by DOM7: 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
Anyone that said Seun didn't try to stop or caution Datti that fellow is a lier.Is a live section you expect him to off the mic or to switch off the whole studio? At least he tried to caution showing that he's not out for any attack on any person. Many people did worse on some stations and we are watching nothing happens.
Re: ₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun by shonepa(m): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
I remember i watch the interview Fayose did at Arise TV few weeks ago, can u pls drop the link they played a video for em.

I want to check something.

Abfinest007:
Seun and channel are trying but they're not doing their work properly. How can you allow someone to lie in ur station when u can counter video . look at fayose arise tv interview when he was shown d video he kept quiet
Re: ₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun by shonepa(m): 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
I dey always tell people; data for phone na to dey add important value to ones life.

Try and google the limitations of Freedom of speech. Probably it will become clearer.

Exposed1:
We no go gree o we no go gree! Naija polithiefcians wan destroy free speech kpatkata.

They are wasting away.
Re: ₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun by gr8femfred: 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
If you have good reason go to court and challenge them MUMU PRO MAX

HIGHESTPOPORI:
When would tvc be fines for doing worse
Re: ₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun by luluman: 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
wahalawahala:
🤣🤣 wetin dey pepper u fr body?
The fact that you still digress from facts even after being schooled.
Re: ₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun by Duru009(m): 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
Since ARISE tv came up very well. Channels have been trying to come up .....
Re: ₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun by achiever12: 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
wahalawahala:
Who silence u bfr?

Can you state what's unprofessional about interviewing someone?

Why should government hold the tv station responsible for the utterances of the interviewed person?
Re: ₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun by wahalawahala: 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
achiever12:

Can you state what's unprofessional about interviewing someone?

Why should government hold the tv station responsible for the utterances of the interviewed person?
lol... No talk this thing outside abeg😂

1 Like

Re: ₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun by wahalawahala: 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
luluman:
The fact that you still digress from facts even after being schooled.
u are an illiterate.. fact😒
Re: ₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun by bros856: 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
Seun trying to defend your unethical and unprofessional conduct. You’re supporting Datti or LP. His statement on your program was a national embarrassment to Nigerians and unfortunately you saw nothing wrong with it because you are part of what he stands for. I didn’t know you biased until that evening. It’s a shame talking about it again. You insist the APC member on your program should withdraw and take back his words but couldn’t do same to Datti, it’s a shame.
Re: ₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun by NothingDoMe: 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
economania:

Yes Daddy
Lol I kinda love yes daddy. It's the most decent attack that Peter Obi has received so far 😄😄
Re: ₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun by Karnice600: 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
wahalawahala:
Who silence u bfr?

Please define the word unprofessional. I wan check something.
Re: ₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun by wahalawahala: 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
Karnice600:

Please define the word unprofessional. I wan check something.
check your dictionary
Re: ₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun by Kingstanding: 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
Emma1Oj:
just as you will run mad in very few days to come and your family and friends will deny of knowing you. Better stay in door to advert this saying.
. You're a nonentity. Once again your parents are mad.
Re: ₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun by buharitill2023: 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
IVORY2009:

What is unprofessional there, tell me, Nbc in collaboration with APC work hand in hand to silent any media house that does not dance to their turns.
what is wrong with idiotic pigs,
any media house allow foolish talk like interim government should be closed down
Re: ₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun by buharitill2023: 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
BTCog:
Channels did no wrong. Seun controlled Datti to the best of my knowledge. The only thing he didn't do was to use super glue to seal Datti's mouth or to remotely control Datti's reasoning. APC is a disaster to our democracy. If Tinubu should assume office, he might even ban all social media as well as the media houses. Afterall, he is no longer in any social media according to him and he as well refused to honour media house debate invitations.
buharitill2023:
what is wrong with idiotic pigs,
any media house allow foolish talk like interim government should be closed down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bridge Leading To Rochas Okorocha’s Village Collapses For The Third Time / APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting / 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.