Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

NATO v BRICS/CTSO - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / NATO v BRICS/CTSO (1581 Views)

PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) / BRICS Nations Announce Their Own Currency To Break Away From The US Dollar / South Africa Takes Over BRICS Chairmanship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by Otobong3374(m): 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2023
Kojochyke:
Moomu..
See as u be like corpse wen nor gree rest in peace
grin
Kojochyke:
Moomu..
See as u be like corpse wen nor gree rest in peace
Black Monday, Why Are You Wailing? Oh! You Don't Have Food To Eat? Oh! Sorry, I Know Your Shithole Country Is Deplorable & Your Infected Brain Is Not Insane.
Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by pansophist(m): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2023
drLammy:

Hi chief, is it possible to learn Chinese language thru zhihudotcom?
If there are other easier and possible ways you may suggest too. I think I want to learn that language

Zhihu is like Quora, a Chinese question-and-answer community. You can actually make lots of Chinese friends there and have followers. But you must train yourself on how to use google translate.

You translate questions related to your field of knowledge, then write in English, translate to Chinese, and paste it. A Chinese friend can help you proofread for mistakes before publishing.

Let that be your new hobby. You will make really cool exotic friends and know so much more about China, than the rubbish they spew on CNN. As I dey so, make I come get Chinese fans, isn't it cool? grin

And the more you know about China, the more you respect that nation. For a country to lift over 800M people out of poverty within the space of three decades, basically Nigeria x4 population is nothing short of a miracle.

No country on Earth has ever achieved that feat. And they did that without bombing any country, stealing their resources, enslaving them, or forcing communism on them. Any non-Chinese person right now that speaks Chinese learned it of his own volition, not because his culture was stolen from him, and he must speak English (eg Black Americans).

China is also a major nation that is thriving outside Western hegemony. And in my view, the Chinese are the people that are actually free, in the true sense of that word. Not democratic freedom, but free in true essence.

6 Likes

Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by Karleb(m): 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2023
My question is, how does this favour Nigeria on the short and long run?

How can Nigeria benefit from this divorce if we choose to take any meaningful action?
Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by seunowa(f): 9:44am On Apr 14, 2023
Jones4190:
you don't know what you are saying, can USA withstand a one on one war with Russia? can they fight china?

Your statement shows that you are a kid…

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biden Says Palin Family Is Off Limits To Critics / In 10 Years, There Will Be No More Israel: Kissinger / Queen's Royal Guards In Tears As They Bear Her Coffin Into Westminster Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.