Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

NATO v BRICS/CTSO - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / NATO v BRICS/CTSO (1566 Views)

PARIS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Meets Lula; BRICS Reject Macron Invite (PICS) / BRICS Nations Announce Their Own Currency To Break Away From The US Dollar / South Africa Takes Over BRICS Chairmanship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NATO v BRICS/CTSO by Sevenworldpower(m): 8:06am On Apr 03, 2023
Security/military/economic alliance cannot be effective without captain of the alliance. US is captain of NATO. Who is captain of BRICS and CTSO.

Nagorno-Karabakh War is ongoing. CTSO territory. Captain is busy in Ukraine.
China troops have been moved to india border with China due to hostility between the 2 nations. No captain.
Greek v Turkey hostility- under control. Captain is doing his work.
Can military alliance stop wars? NO. Human leaders have beast-ike attitude looking for flesh to devour.

1 Like

Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by Redoil: 8:14am On Apr 03, 2023
please let us worry our self about buhari and the rising chinese loans that might put us in slavery even long after buhari has gon

2 Likes

Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by Jones4190(m): 8:17am On Apr 03, 2023
Sevenworldpower:
Security/military/economic alliance cannot be effective without captain of the alliance. US is captain of NATO. Who is captain of BRICS and CTSO.

China troops have been moved to india border with China due to hostility between the 2 nations. No captain.
Can military alliance stop wars? NO. Human leaders have beast-ike attitude looking for flesh to devour.

you don't know what you are saying, can USA withstand a one on one war with Russia? can they fight china?

8 Likes

Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by Elisonken24: 8:58am On Apr 03, 2023
Jones4190:
you don't know what you are saying, can USA withstand a one on one war with Russia? can they fight china?
When I saw can US fight china I just lol. If I may ask how many wars has china fought? And we'll continue from there. If war is beans and garri then let China touch small tawian lets know how strong they are before you talk of fighting war masters (America).

3 Likes

Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by KaLuCh: 9:20am On Apr 03, 2023
Elisonken24:
When I saw can US fight china I just lol. If I may ask how many wars has china fought? And we'll continue from there. If war is beans and garri then let China touch small tawian lets know how strong they are before you talk of fighting war masters (America).

No dey reply all these small children. Na waste of time. Make he believe wetin he wan believe.
Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by HenryTimes: 9:39am On Apr 03, 2023
Elisonken24:

You get time o. You should have told him that China will turn the US to dust within 24 hours
Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by Otobong3374(m): 10:32am On Apr 03, 2023
Jones4190:
U Are A Fucking slowpoke For Asking Such Question, Do You Think War Between America & Russia Would Be An Easy War?? Do You Think China Can Face America During War?? I Can See, President Buhari Contagious Infection Has Eaten Up Your Brain.
Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by Otobong3374(m): 10:38am On Apr 03, 2023
Elisonken24:
Don't Answer That slowpoke, He Doesn't Know Anything, & It Might Be The Boy Is Affecting From Contagious Infection.

2 Likes

Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by Otobong3374(m): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2023
KaLuCh:

No dey reply all these small children. Na waste of time. Make he believe wetin he wan believe.
My Brother Children Of Nowadays Don't Know Anything, & They Are Thinking That War Is Garri And Soup. It Is Like When A Fool Compared A Master With An Apprentice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by Dabronze(m): 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
Sevenworldpower:

What you don't understand is that Russia is not hagemonistic like USA

USA always make all his alliance a puppet Zombie
But Russia want peace all around the world

2 Likes

Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by Jokerman(m): 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
Elisonken24:

You get time reply the clown

1 Like

Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by Akuruoulo(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
Jones4190:

They will win both together because one can't fight the STATES
Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by Sevenworldpower(m): 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
Jones4190:

Yes daddy
Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by Vl3ly: 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
Sevenworldpower:

USA aka (Mr captain) no dey there when NATO state dey fight each other in 1967 Greece war
Turkey 1980 war
Poland 1981 war
Olodo ara eee

Mexico don wake up they are asking for there land (Texas) annexed by USA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by FoolishBoy419: 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
Elisonken24:

China has fought USA, South Korea, and India since the 1950s. If you're talking about major wars, the USA is also untested because they haven't faced any strong nation since 1945. Rallying 20+ allies to invade small countries doesn't make you shit.

And the guy you are insulting is right. USA and all of its allies can not even dream of attempting to invade China. War is not all about how much you spend or how many weapons you have. The distance between them is too much and the aircrafts and ships that manage to make it to the mainland would be used for target practice.

9 Likes

Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by Elisonken24: 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
FoolishBoy419:

And the guy you are insulting is right. USA and all of its allies can not even dream of attempting to invade China. War is not all about how much you spend or how many weapons you have. The distance between them is too much and the aircrafts and ships that manage to make it to the mainland would be used for target practice.
US that have 750 oversea military bases even around China (Japan, South Korea and Philipines excluding Tawain) can't fight China? So funny China that has only eight oversea military bases (non around europe or america) can fight US abi? Okay let's reason the matter this way, China will be bombing America from China mainland and you know the distance from China to America, and American will be bombing China from their military bases around China. How US surrounds its enemies (including russia, north korea and others) with its military is strategic. As I always say war is not beans and garri not to talk of when America is invovle

1 Like

Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by FoolishBoy419: 4:47am On Apr 04, 2023
Elisonken24:
US that have 750 oversea military bases even around China (Japan, South Korea and Philipines excluding Tawain) can't fight China? So funny China that has only eight oversea military bases (non around europe or america) can fight US abi? Okay let's reason the matter this way, China will be bombing America from China mainland and you know the distance from China to America, and American will be bombing China from their military bases around China. How US surrounds its enemies (including russia, north korea and others) with its military is strategic. As I always say war is not beans and garri not to talk of when America is invovle

The 800 bases are not all close to China, only a portion of them are. And in a case of a war between China and USA, none of those bases would survive a week (even if nuclear weapons are not used) as all sorts of Chinese weapons could easily reach them.

. USA wouldn't be able to do shit to China and vice versa. If nuclear weapons are used, both countries would be equally damaged.

Look, defense is always easier than offense in war. USA might have all the fancy technology in the world but I'm interested in seeing how they are going to ship them near China without being destroyed. I'm interested in knowing how many days a USA carrier strike group would last before being flooded with hundreds of hypersonic missiles cheesy. USA doesn't even have the resources to transport enough ground troops and equipment to to China (in case they perform the impossible task ot defeating all Chinese air defense systems) and even if they do, they'd still have to contend with the Chinese army.

Simply looking at the cost of wars in smaller, weaker, and defenceless countries like Afghanistan, Iraq, and Vietnam would show you that USA CAN NEVER successfully invade China. They can only do it by using nuclear weapons and somehow not facing significant retaliation (Which again is not possible).

5 Likes

Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by Cizarr(m): 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
FoolishBoy419:

The 800 bases are not all close to China, only a portion of them are. And in a case of a war between China and USA, none of those bases would survive a week (even if nuclear weapons are not used) as all sorts of Chinese weapons could easily reach them.

. USA wouldn't be able to do shit to China and vice versa. If nuclear weapons are used, both countries would be equally damaged.

Look, defense is always easier than offense in war. USA might have all the fancy technology in the world but I'm interested in seeing how they are going to ship them near China without being destroyed. I'm interested in knowing how many days a USA carrier strike group would last before being flooded with hundreds of hypersonic missiles cheesy. USA doesn't even have the resources to transport enough ground troops and equipment to to China (in case they perform the impossible task ot defeating all Chinese air defense systems) and even if they do, they'd still have to contend with the Chinese army.

Simply looking at the cost of wars in smaller, weaker, and defenceless countries like Afghanistan, Iraq, and Vietnam would show you that USA CAN NEVER successfully invade China. They can only do it by using nuclear weapons and somehow not facing significant retaliation (Which again is not possible).

Chai... You know nothing. Go ask their master Russia why e dey fear to hv direct war with America.
Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by seunny4lif(m): 10:31am On Apr 05, 2023
BRICS is not a military alliance, it’s a business alliance just almost similar to EU and G7.
CSTO is a military alliance
Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by seunny4lif(m): 10:56am On Apr 05, 2023
Cizarr:
Chai... You know nothing. Go ask their master Russia why e dey fear to hv direct war with America.
Russia afraid of USA, when?
Which country changed the route of her drones after Russia military bought one down?
Which country made noise on regime change on Syria but failed massively due to Russia?
CIA director and many USA top USA secret services agencies traveled to Moscow and It took USA government 6 months to be able to get permission from Russia before Biden was allowed to visit Kyiv, USA kept it secret that even USA allies don’t even know about it until the Moscow approved it.

When Russia smashed Georgia, it was France and Germany that were was able to calm Medvedev as USA president then Bush can only watch from afar.

Russia took back Crimea and banned any war ships from visiting Mauripol until Russia finally seized the city last year.

Russia started a war with Ukraine, blocked half of Black Sea and warned anyone from sending ships, immediately almighty USA withdrew her ships from there. Even when Ukraine was begging NATO members to send ships since three members of NATO shared the sea with Russia.

A war between Russia and USA is not going to about matching foot soldiers, it’s nuclear war.
Simple.
Go and see USA law on attack on her home land.

USA have everything to lose a war against Russia compare to Russia with will have few things to lose.
Russia don’t own over 800 military bases around the world.
Russia is not the world police
Russia is not the world tech centre.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by FoolishBoy419: 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2023
Cizarr:

I can tell you the same. Tell USA to go and stop Putin like they did to Ghaddafi, Saddam, among many others if den born de. well. In fact, let them go and face Kim Jong Un if dem born dem.

7 Likes

Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by saintsylve(m): 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2023
seunny4lif:

Russia afraid of USA, when?
Which country changed the route of her drones after Russia military bought one down?
Which country made noise on regime change on Syria but failed massively due to Russia?
CIA director and many USA top USA secret services agencies traveled to Moscow and It took USA government 6 months to be able to get permission from Russia before Biden was allowed to visit Kyiv, USA kept it secret that even USA allies don’t even know about it until the Moscow approved it.

When Russia smashed Georgia, it was France and Germany that were was able to calm Medvedev as USA president then Bush can only watch from afar.

Russia took back Crimea and banned any war ships from visiting Mauripol until Russia finally seized the city last year.

Russia started a war with Ukraine, blocked half of Black Sea and warned anyone from sending ships, immediately almighty USA withdrew her ships from there. Even when Ukraine was begging NATO members to send ships since three members of NATO shared the sea with Russia.

A war between Russia and USA is not going to about matching foot soldiers, it’s nuclear war.
Simple.
Go and see USA law on attack on her home land.

USA have everything to lose a war against Russia compare to Russia with will have few things to lose.
Russia don’t own over 800 military bases around the world.
Russia is not the world police
Russia is not the world tech centre.

I share your sentiment and to add to this
Are they even aware that while all this is going on the USA AND RUSSIAN has closed communication channel for just two of them?

These guys knows more than is to maintain such top level communication channel not open to journalists and public.

Did you see how they brought the drone down without touching it and did you also notice how the issue of fallen drone was resolved by top level management and subsequent adjustment from USA. These are deep actions with known consequences if not handled well.

5 Likes

Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by seunny4lif(m): 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
Russian combat ship entered Saudi Arabian port for the first time in 10 years," - Russian MoD

The Russian frigate "Admiral Gorshkov" of the Northern Fleet armed with hypersonic weapons entered at the port of Jeddah in Saudi Arabia.

The Saudi Arabia navy welcome their Russia counterparts.
saintsylve:

I share your sentiment and to add to this
Are they even aware that while all this is going on the USA AND RUSSIAN has closed communication channel for just two of them?

These guys knows more than is to maintain such top level communication channel not open to journalists and public.

Did you see how they brought the drone down without touching it and did you also notice how the issue of fallen drone was resolved by top level management and subsequent adjustment from USA. These are deep actions with known consequences if not handled well.
Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by greatness77: 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2023
Elisonken24:
Chinese liberation army defeated USA,British and United Nations forces from yalu River to Seoul,
Go back to history

3 Likes

Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by michresakidjo(m): 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2023
Jones4190:

Don't come here to spill trash. China does not stand a chance in a war with the U.S,the place of an uncle should be respected ,but when you cross the line ,you get your ass burnt for being too haunghty and unreasonable. The Chinese know this fact and will not dare taunt it .
Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by michresakidjo(m): 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
greatness77:
Chinese liberation army defeated USA,British and United Nations forces from yalu River to Seoul,
Go back to history

Korean War grin grin grin ask why Truman fired McArthur??
Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by michresakidjo(m): 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
FoolishBoy419:

I can tell you the same. Tell USA to go and stop Putin like they did to Ghaddafi, Saddam, among many others if den born de. well. In fact, let them go and face Kim Jong Un if dem born dem.

You're not arguing reasonably bro.

U.S can not confront Russia in a face to face combat, something is applicable for Russia,only in nuclear confrontation but anything aside that ,in conventional warfare,even Nigeria soldiers are better trained that those rag tag poorly trained khaki boys

1 Like

Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by pansophist(m): 12:28am On Apr 06, 2023
Elisonken24:

China fought the US during the Korean War and defeated it.

Hear this now, the US CANNOT defeat China. Hyping the US as a fighter is like hyping a Nigerian teacher who has beaten many children as a fighter. No one respects a boxer for slapping civilians.

Respect comes when a boxer fights an equally aggressive boxer like him. Strength versus strength, not strength versus weakness. The US has never fought an equal match before. And the first time they did this with China during the Korean War, China defeated the US. \\

And the Korean War happened when China was broke as Somalia. No navy and airforce then. Seventy years later, when China is the world's largest economy and has the most critical technology tied to its belt, you want to fight them.

If you follow Chinese war channels, you will marvel. You think the US has weapons right? You probably do not know about the Chinese. For the Chinese, a war with the US will be like kids playing games in a war room, and robots doing the shootings. One Chinese soldier will not die.

Start visiting zhihu.com, and learn some Chinese so you can have a worldview different from English, westernized one, to know what the scores are. If the US can defeat China they would have gone a long time ago.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by Regex: 12:38am On Apr 06, 2023
Elisonken24:

It's not about being in wars. It's about coming out victorious. Syria has been in wars since the beginning of time, and barely makes it out of it. Does that make Syria a formidable opponent in war? Take America for instance, has been in many wars directly and indirectly, and has lost quite a lot, yes there is experience, however you can't compare such to people who has been to few wars and has won nearly half of it. What it means is that China will confront America physically, but if they do, they will win America because they will give it their all.

1 Like

Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by drLammy(m): 4:43am On Apr 06, 2023
pansophist:

Start visiting zhihu.com, and learn some Chinese so you can have a worldview different from English, westernized one, to know what the scores are. If the US can defeat China they would have gone a long time ago.

Hi chief, is it possible to learn Chinese language thru zhihudotcom?
If there are other easier and possible ways you may suggest too. I think I want to learn that language

1 Like

Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by Sevenworldpower(m): 5:43am On Apr 06, 2023
Regex:

It's not about being in wars. It's about coming out victorious. Syria has been in wars since the beginning of time, and barely makes it out of it. Does that make Syria a formidable opponent in war? Take America for instance, has been in many wars directly and indirectly, and has lost quite a lot, yes there is experience, however you can't compare such to people who has been to few wars and has won nearly half of it. What it means is that China will confront America physically, but if they do, they will win America because they will give it their all.

War between China and USA. There would be blockade of China to international trade. US allies would do the job. Geographically, China has little chance. UK survived Hitler assault due to geographic advantage of being an island.
Re: NATO v BRICS/CTSO by Hotice085: 7:00am On Apr 06, 2023
Jones4190:

You are truly your name, make u de Jones de go Mr jones4190.....de jones

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Now Being Deported By Zambia! Zambia! Zambia! / Trump Calls For $5B Increase In Shipbuilding To Meet Threats From Russia&china. / Skywriter Scrawls 'Trump' Across Sydney Sky During Woman's Protest March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.