Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Admission Status In Uniosun - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Status In Uniosun (1222 Views)

51 Bag First Class In UNIOSUN / Top 3 Courses You Shouldn't Study In Uniosun / JAMB 2014/2015 Admission Status To Be Available Online Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission Status In Uniosun by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2007
the uniosun second screening result is out and i got 28 ova 50 and a friend of mine on nairaland got 19 i just hope they call us for admission tonite.y'all shud check ur admission status 2 nite.wish y'all gudluck.
Re: Admission Status In Uniosun by Koolp(m): 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2007
yes i have checked mine i scored 28 also wish u all the best of luck
Re: Admission Status In Uniosun by dapsycool(m): 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2007
I didn't know uniosun is a private university, just saw the tuition fee now, 185 thousand naira for school fees, finally, even those accepted candidates wont come, f*ck them, they would have alerted the over 100thousand prospective students before screening
Re: Admission Status In Uniosun by azpunpin: 1:11am On Sep 03, 2007
WOW shocked
What a fucking skool, Demanding that Much shocked
This is unbelieveable, Damn too much.
I checked it and i was like awwwwwwwwwwww, Shey den wan kill AJEPAKO pikin wey hussle here and there do the exam.
Man, They even promise what we don`t think they will do, Well, It is all well and Good, But i know say God dey sha.

Nah God ooooo, Olohun.

Love Ya.
Re: Admission Status In Uniosun by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 03, 2007
they don't even have pity at all they did not consider how we risked our lives travelling twice to osun state when is time to fix the school fee as high as that covenant and babcock university.f**k them am sure people that meet up with the cut off will not even want to go cos the fees is too high.may my good God reward them as they deserve. nonsense!
Re: Admission Status In Uniosun by iyeyemi: 8:58am On Sep 03, 2007
I believe that UNIOSUN is the greatest fraud to hit the education system in this country this decade.

Forget all the nonsense that was the online registration. So many man hours wasted, so much psychological trauma. Then forget all the insanity that followed travelling and taking both screening tests. After all of that, these people are now saying that 60% of the admission is for osun state indigienes, 20% for osun state school system(whatever that means) then a measly 20% for others and international. So other states in nigeria are now bunched together with aliens. Then they separate the cutoff points by at least five points.

I have sympathy for the youth of this country and i am starting to feel that hope is really lost.
Re: Admission Status In Uniosun by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 03, 2007
i know many people will not go cos 80% of the people that went for the screenin are not really well to do ppl like me.am sure many ppl will have to burst is it the fees is too high.
Re: Admission Status In Uniosun by Koolp(m): 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2007
DAMIAC what do u mean by saying that most us that made it tru wont go because we are not well to do like u. please explain that better

(1) (Reply)

. / Academospirocardiacsurgery / Essay Help: (oil And Niger Delta)-conflict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.