Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Nin Registration Says Users Already Exist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nin Registration Says Users Already Exist (400 Views)

NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) / Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration / Makinde Begins E-migrant Registration, Says Administration Needs Peace And Secur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nin Registration Says Users Already Exist by Thebest12(m): 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
I went to do a nin registration for the first time. And nimc system says "user already exist"

Meanwhile I haven't done any nin registration before since the nin wahala .

The two SIM cards i used was linked to my sister's nin . Then I felt like it is time for me to have my own nin, so I went to register my own nin with a new SIM card . After the stress of the registration. Their system is saying user already exist

Please what should I do about this?
Re: Nin Registration Says Users Already Exist by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
Thebest12:
I went to do a nin registration for the first time. And nimc system says "user already exist"

Meanwhile I haven't done any nin registration before since the nin wahala .

The two SIM cards i used was linked to my sister's nin . Then I felt like it is time for me to have my own nin, so I went to register my own nin with a new SIM card . After the stress of the registration. Their system is saying user already exist

Please what should I do about this?

Find out the existing user nah
Re: Nin Registration Says Users Already Exist by Thebest12(m): 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
Thanksful:

Find out the existing user nah

How . Is there any other person using my finger print , face passport, and my name for nin ? I don't understand
Re: Nin Registration Says Users Already Exist by Pierocash(m): 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
Give them your bvn to check if your bank has already enrolled you for NIN. If your bank did that then all you need is just to activate it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nin Registration Says Users Already Exist by Thebest12(m): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
Pierocash:
Give them your bvn to check if your bank has already enrolled you for NIN. If your bank did that then all you need is just to activate it
My nin registerer have been according to him checking if my bvn has it but it ain't showing it has .

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Honours Invitation By Us Ivy School, University Of Pennsylvania / Some People Don't Know The Meaning Of War / Who Locked Nnamdi Kanu In Prison? Jubril Al Sudani, Or The Fake Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.