Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,407 members, 7,850,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials (24374 Views)

"Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara / 2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials / Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by cjudy(m): 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
emilo2bad:

a typical response from indomie generation, your response clearly shows

Sorry for you. Eba and fufu generation. I’m older than your dad
Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by Thisis2raw(m): 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
JasonScoolari:
You that know how to read, your wide eyes couldn't see where it was stated that gunshots and someone suffered from a gunshot wound....

Is that how to request for the inspection of election materials or you just want to be daft and unreasonable.
you that's too dumb to read, it was to ye Cole that directed his ADC to shot at a man, that was went pdp protesters went rampart
Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by JasonScoolari: 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
Thisis2raw:
you that's too dumb to read, it was to ye Cole that directed his ADC to shot at a man, that was went pdp protesters went rampart
Lol, there's something wrong with you son.... Mentally I think.

Go back and see your first comment again and take care of your mental health.

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by Thisis2raw(m): 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Lol, there's something wrong with you son.... Mentally I think.

Go back and see your first comment again and take care of your mental health.
see a lunatic talking,
Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by samwillyco1(m): 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
tesppidd:
Lol

Wike, Uzodinma and Umahi.

Uzodinma is still a learner for where these people are, another person in that category is Chimaroke Nnamani of Enugu State
Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by Akanipaul1411: 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
I'm aware that court granted APC permission to inspect the materials and PDP didn't seek such permission in court talk more of getting the permission. So, why are they fighting people who have court order to inspect the materials? This is madness
naptu2:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/04/03/gunshots-as-apc-pdp-members-clash-in-port-harcourt-over-inspection-of-electoral-materials/
Re: Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by Melagros(m): 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Wike needs to be arrested....
My brother and detain and kill immediately

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lamidi Apapa Takes Over Labour Party, Declares Self As National Chairman / Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public / Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.