Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo (15508 Views)

DSS Confirms Plot By Disgruntled Elements For Interim Government / Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai / Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by NEROSKY(m): 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
Maize247:
Ndigbo have destroyed their future chance of govern the country with their open hatred for non Igbo during and after just concluded election, and I think the only way they can survive politically is to grant them Biafra

I'm honestly, that would be a very good. Give them Biafra.

Uselessness
Re: Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Hussein035: 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tranquillity360:
Neither do we want to be part of rascals government.

As for you alone. Tinubu will achieve what Obi achieved in Anambra.

I don't expect you to complain except if Obi has performed worse in Anambra

We shall see how Tinubu will affect your life positively,then destroy we Igbos,as buhari failed to do that just as you people wished, maybe Tinubu will accomplish that.

There's reason I don't give a fvck about who rule your Nigeria, Because whatever be the out come won't affect only Igbos..

My only concern is to have a separate country from hate filled people and those that are used to failure.
Re: Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by pryme(m): 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
Fortruth:
Real Satanic government.

A fake Buhari was there for 4 years deceiving all of una.. yet no one bothered to ask why he was so silent after being so vocal for decades….

Hiding here and there, jetting out of the country here and there… even his VIce Osinbanjo, mute….

What a Nigger Place and people

Are you saying an imposter will be allowed into the Whitehouse to sit with the United States President?
Are you aware of the biometric checks Presidents go through when meeting in International Forums?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
I just knew that Ishiguzuro efulefu twerp would be the one saying this! Not that i’m interested in interim or no interim, but the moment i read the headline….which obviously would favour that mandate thief, i knew he’d be the one spouting it!
Re: Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nigerialabalaba: 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
patrickcollins:
Igbos are too great to be broken, everything that concerns Igbo people is always giving u heartache,they are doing better than you
A tiger no dey shout its tigritude.na low sef esteem dey worry u. Me I no dey compete let alone na ibo I go con wish my people to dey compete with for most of una yeye drug bisness

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by quickly: 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
Let’s assume the court judgement is against tinubu which I 100% doubt.

Atiku and PDP will be the beneficiaries

So Obidents are displaying their immaturities.

I think they need to restrategize for 2027 or 2031.

Tinubu performed better as a governor in Lagos compared to Obi in anamabra and this is based on numbers.

Especially as the central PDP government didn’t support him.

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Ykc2(m): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
Maize247:
Ndigbo have destroyed their future chance of govern the country with their open hatred for non Igbo during and after just concluded election, and I think the only way they can survive politically is to grant them Biafra
if tinubu start bulaba and town hall northerners will try to impeach don't you think he will need the support igbo senators too?God will not allow you and your family members to witness igbo president ,god will likely make your dying faster since you say what God created can't be president of Nigeria, rip to you in advance

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by nnamdi640: 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
Maize247:
We have seen how Osun, Ekiti, Ogun and Oyo states showed Obi love by giving him low votes and you are here commenting as if yours were innocent of what you accused others. Hypocrite life style will never depart from some of you guys, beside you don't tell or force people to vote for who they don't trust. Again, no government and I repeat no government can make one particular tribe to be richer than others, if you think Tinubu will be throwing dollars from aso rock to his people then get ready to be disappointed. You can see how a whole Kastina voted in favor of pdp despite that their whole son the president is APC members, that alone should tell you that they didn't feel his impact as president.

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Pauladex(m): 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
ecolime:
Even Yorubas won't be a part of it.

All what right thinking Nigerians want is the courts should be alive to its duty and help reclaim & restore the stolen mandate of Peter Obi (once proven)

Propaganda, Ethno-religious stir-ups, Ibom Air gimmicks, fake audio tapes, etc. won't demoralise PO.

Yes daddy
okay daddy
Amen daddy
Re: Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Samfloxin(m): 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Done deal
Tinubu that will die very soon
Re: Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by cyprex: 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
ecolime:
Even Yorubas won't be a part of it.

All what right thinking Nigerians want is the courts should be alive to its duty and help reclaim & restore the stolen mandate of Peter Obi (once proven)

Propaganda, Ethno-religious stir-ups, Ibom Air gimmicks, fake audio tapes, etc. won't demoralise PO.

The only people who are NOT RIGHT THINKING are those trying to get from the back door, what they lost in an open contest

3 Likes

Re: Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Owontime: 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
These ones are smart,they know what will happen to their people if anything happens to Tinubu's mandate. We are watching.

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by olatuns2017: 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by patrickcollins: 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nigerialabalaba:
A tiger no dey shout its tigritude.na low sef esteem dey worry u. Me I no dey compete let alone na ibo I go con wish my people to dey compete with for most of una yeye drug bisness
Good to know u are not in competition so enjoy ur political relevance and make sure the dividends reach the poor wards in ur community,for the drug business na ur father that side be our drug lord, Escober of Nigeria, he has been into the business before u were born.
Re: Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by sencekompis: 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
Story story, God don catch una ibos.... Keep blaabing

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by viodemus: 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
I support their notion.

The brown teeth tribalist is*amiss, is a divide and conquer guy. He is nothing but a breakup president. His selling point to the north behind close doors, was, we will deal with the igbos, according to intelligence reports.

He will fail woefully on that. We will only start increasing his respect when he balances all forces, when the ph port and calabar ports are complete, and when he let's the Americans, Israeli, uk, Germany, and other sensible countries have their embassies in the SE, or in delta and Rivers
Re: Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
Owontime:
These ones are smart,they know what will happen to their people if anything happens to Tinubu's mandate. We are watching.

You tell us what will happen to ‘their people’ when the stolen mandate is snatched from his thieving paws!
Re: Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by fastseo: 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
Mercury12:
Everything are falling in place. 😎

Soon everybody go comport themselves 😎

All road is clear for Jagaban.
May your reign favor us
God bless Nigeria

I hope Buhari reign favoured u?
Re: Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Staphylococcus: 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
Maize247:

I support!

They should give them the Biafra
Re: Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tranquillity360:
Neither do we want to be part of rascals government.

We shall see how Tinubu will affect your life positively,then destroy we Igbos,as buhari failed to do that just as you people wished, maybe Tinubu will accomplish that.

There's reason I don't give a fvck about who rule your Nigeria, Because whatever be the out come won't affect only Igbos..

My only concern is to have a separate country from hate filled people and those that are used to failure.
Now you want a successful Nigeria but propose an Obi that failed woefully as governor of Anambra. His failures were beautifully outlined in Soludo’s statement late last year where he (Soludo) revealed that Obi’s purported investment amounted to ‘next to nothing’. And that even the roads constructed by the government of Ngige are still standing while those of Obi have been washed away.
Even in terms of IGR Obi failed woefully only increasing IGR by 1b in 8yrs of governance, while Obiano increased the states IGR from 8b to 24b in 8yrs.
The only thing Obi can brag about is that he left 75b savings, money he saved in HIS OWN FIDELITY BANK.

Simply put Obi is a mediocre and lacks capacity to rule a country like Nigeria.
Bring us a candidate with capacity like Umahi and/or maybe Soludo (his 1st 4yrs in office shall tell) then we will support. Obi is local and a religious bigot.

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
fastseo:

I hope Buhari reign favoured u?
Yes sir, Buhari’s reign really really favored me
Re: Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by mbos: 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
Neither will they be part of so called elected diabolic regime
Re: Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by emmybobo1: 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
IGBO THIS IGBO THAT EVERYDAY. IT is enough already. It’s becoming a madness
Re: Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Babastrong(m): 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
[quote author=Fortruth post=122269062]Real Satanic government.

A fake Buhari was there for 4 years deceiving all of una.. yet no one bothered to ask why he was so silent after being so vocal for decades….

Hiding here and there, jetting out of the country here and there… even his VIce Osinbanjo, mute….

What a Nigger Place and people [ if up till now you still believe that the number 1 man in the aso rock is a fake buhari. Your brain needs to be reset.]
Re: Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by tunde1200(m): 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
They have already destroyed there relationship with other tribes in Nigeria best they leave us alone.

There leader is in detection enjoying Chelsea match sha is ok.

Maize247:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by WorldRichest: 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
Maize247:

There will never be another Mexico beside USA in West Africa. A drugs trafficking nation will not be allowed to exist beside Nigeria. They can pack themselves and go and find land anywhere to stay, but never beside Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Simplythebest: 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
Who is suffering more. Ps look at your life and your people and look at Igbo people own and see who is suffering more before you start to talk trash.
Maize247:
Re: Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by iyke2frankeze: 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
Igbos are yet to understand what is in the pipeline against the Igbos.
The Rwanda type of genocide where an entire ethnic group was wiped out will be a child's play to what they cooking for us. Peter Obi knows why he said his supporters should not protest. Even if no single Igbo participate in the protest, they will blame the Igbos for it and kill Igbos in every part of the country with the support of the Police and Military.
The wise Igbos should start gradually divesting from all regions of Nigeria outside Igbo land back to Igbo states while keeping calm and enduring whatever they throw at us. Any move to fight back will be catastrophic.
We need to come back home and do a soul searching meetings and device a solution to the various developmental, economic and leadership issues affecting us. We need massive investments that will drive economy and infrastructural growth in the Eastern Nigeria. Aku ruo ulo, amara onye kpatara ya!

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Tzar(m): 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
Good Riddance!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Here Is Why The Senate Is Never Peaceful According To Donald Duke / Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari / I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.