Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead (79195 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) / Turkish ambassador Hosts Sen Orji  Kalu, Wife (Photos) / Ifunanya, Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife's Birthday: Senators Celebrate With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by placeofallure(f): 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
My heartfelt condolences to the family. It's an unfortunate thing to lose a beloved. May God comfort the family.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by bluebay(m): 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nnam sacrifice
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by EmmyNorse(m): 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
A sad loss indeed, Rip to her soul
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by SavageResponse(m): 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
Okiemute101:
May her gentle soul rest in peace... The rich also die

How do you know that her soul was gentle ?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by placeofallure(f): 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:
He has sacrificed her to become Senate president. Unfortunately Tinubu wouldn't give it to him.

This I have seen.

Everything cannot be about politics, bro. Be humane.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Deoboss(m): 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
So sad. May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace 😞
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by GreyLaw(m): 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
tiger28:

IBOS!!!

Well I am not surprised.........home training is what most you really lack.

YOUR Elder Statesman just lost his Wife and this is ALL you can say

In 2 hours your comments will gather 300+ LIKES from your fellow Unstained Kinfolks.

Very Pathetic!!!

Certainly no difference between you and the guy you quoted. I reported both him and other like comments at first sight, yet you are here labelling a whole group of people as mannerless.

Tell me the difference between you and other tribal warlords here on NL?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by CaptainFM1: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:
He has sacrificed her to become Senate president. Unfortunately Tinubu wouldn't give it to him.

This I have seen.

This your callous mind na the last stage of m-dness be that!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by KINGS100(m): 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
RIP to the dead
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by sylve11: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
Journey well, madam. sad cool
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by FreedomArmy: 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
where is your ministry?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Jay16: 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
If you know who Orji Uzor Kalu mother ( Mr Eunice Kalu ) is you wouldn't say these. He ( Orji Uzor Kalu ) doesn't need any sacrifice to become Senate president, even before the election an agreement was in place between his mother and Tinubu to make her son the Senate president if he wins the election.

That woman strong pass Obasanjo way be president that year self

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Equation89(m): 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
She was mentally unstable when his husband was the Governor of abis state. Which made Orji uzor kalu's mother to play the role of governor's wife.

R.I.p to her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by aikyg(m): 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
EKONGKING:
Even the memorial service is in Usa .

I have no Rips for any politician who failed to develop their state or there family members .
What Orji built in his hometown before he became governor, no Nigerian politician has been able to replicate it. His house in his village alone is bigger than most government houses in Nigeria. Inside the house, there is a banquet hall, police station, church, mosque and sports facilities. This was even before he became governor.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Incridible2000: 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
This man's wife died along time ago . Did he remarry or what? There is something this man is not telling the public quote author=Nemere2020 post=122269090]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02o219HwAadGyD6VLrXpPEHtGbbNzjbPoKqU4K6E97PK8fRHNpRpTQZGhDkTCuF3xEl&id=100044703721568&mibextid=Nif5oz [/quote]
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by validateAyo: 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
Rest easy, your time has come !
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by whitekad(m): 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
[quote author=FalseProphet1 post=122269448]He has sacrificed her to become Senate president. Unfortunately Tinubu wouldn't give it to him.

Mumu of the year, TINUBU headache will kill all of u. Yes daddy religious war man. Thunder fire the Obi supporters
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by johnnychuks(m): 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
you have said it all.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by whitekad(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
EKONGKING:
Even the memorial service is in Usa .

I have no Rips for any politician who failed to develop their state or there family members .
u are an animal, dis u know whether u will still be alive before the end of the day.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by highchief1: 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
no be everything them Dey use play.be kiaful
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Tareq1105: 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Why are you like this? You should know when to show empathy.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Benega9(m): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
R.i.p
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by FirstbornWds: 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
Grace04:

This is so unfair, learn to show empathy bro, you don't know tomorrow

May God raise a kind hearted person to assist you dear, and may divine help locate you IJN

This style doesn't sell anymore. It is so evident that the monika you prayed for is the same as you.

Try another style
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by CHIOMAEZEH: 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
Our heart felt condolences
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Laple0541(m): 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Life is indeed the master of disguise....

Upon all the stolen money her husband stashed across the country, it couldn't save her...

Rest well Ifeoma.

Must you behave like a kid every time? Just type RIP and move on and stop being hypocritical!

Aren't you the fellow that always praise Mr James Ibori (the greatest political thief cum prisoner) on this platform? Yet you are always quick to condemn others as thieves.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by treatise: 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Life is indeed the master of disguise....

Upon all the stolen money her husband stashed across the country, it couldn't save her...

Rest well Ifeoma.
He won't morn too long, kiakia senate presidency stuff
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by ConfidentialDoc: 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
The woman went through a lot in the last few years....it was always on her face.

May her soul rest in peace
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Pascal9: 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
Lesson, women, if your husband is rich, and overambitious for power, soak yourself in prayer, otherwise you will be the sacrifice to attain more worldly glory.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Sparkle777(f): 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
RIP, this woman has so suffered. She's gone through multiple surgeries, many breakdowns. We heard rumors then but I never knew she will last as she did.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
Sultty:
she fine abeg wonder what she see for this man sef. Rip to her

MONEY. Orji became a billionaire at 27.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by ufuosman(m): 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
Rip
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Bimpe29: 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
Hard luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Holds Buhari's Hand So Tight As He Conducts Him Around Aso Villa (photo / Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) / Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.