Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead (79180 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) / Turkish ambassador Hosts Sen Orji  Kalu, Wife (Photos) / Ifunanya, Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife's Birthday: Senators Celebrate With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Svoboda(m): 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

MONEY. Orji became a billionaire at 27.

Not necessarily so. She came from a high class background. Her father was a prof and an igwe. Her mother came from the royal Eze family in ukpo. Her uncle was a minister under obj and owns one of the biggest hospitals in onitsha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Burgerlomo: 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
RIP ma
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by poporinwa: 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
She is the first daughter of the great Igwe J C Menakay,the igwe of Umunya,Anambra state. Ngozi and Ufondu please take heart,may her soul rest in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by JasonScoolari: 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
Okhuadams:
your sense has indeed fallen out of your brain the small wey remain na you take type the last statement
You ended up throwing insults like a silly kid with making any meaningful contribution to the thread.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Okiemute101: 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
SavageResponse:

How do you know that her soul was gentle ?

It is written...
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by luluosas(m): 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
My condolences to Orji
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by kingyakos: 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
Woman wey no enjoy her marriage because of her wicked witch mother in law

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Germanjoe(m): 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
USA na her husband hometown? Indeed money can't buy life.Death is not corrupt like Nigeria politicians once it knocks no excuses i get money or not it doesn't matter. For some people dat thinks they will leave forever.
Sorry abeg she no get recent photos,this photos doesn't look befitting to her.
Rip to her.
May God comfort the family for the loss Amen.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Germanjoe(m): 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
since13o:

OUKs mom didn't help matters. Eunice did not rate her at all and it caused wahala
Eunice way been the act as first lady during her husband tenure as Abia state governor.that her mother inlaw way no too pure for me.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Ahmed0336(m): 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
Darevofpeace:

Just keep Kwayet and respect the Dead.
Tell that to your fadaaaaa
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by mkoabiola: 11:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
Equation89:
She was mentally unstable when his husband was the Governor of abis state. Which made Orji uzor kalu's mother to play the role of governor's wife.

R.I.p to her
Really

U mean all ds years she has been mentally unstable.

And ouk was very active in politics as if nothing was happening
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Noblemanonpoint: 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
Klington:
RIP to her but....
Haha.....you see these politicians. They're all occult men even the innocent looking ones.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Emmanuel909090: 12:21am On Apr 04, 2023
Rest on Ma.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by KingMack(m): 12:25am On Apr 04, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Life is indeed the master of disguise....

Upon all the stolen money her husband stashed across the country, it couldn't save her...

Rest well Ifeoma.

My brother all this guy's are greedy soul's.. imagine even Ekweremadu still boycott to get kidney transplant for his daughter
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Okhuadams(m): 1:50am On Apr 04, 2023
JasonScoolari:
You ended up throwing insults like a silly kid with making any meaningful contribution to the thread.
You are obviously the silly kid with ur first statement I only remided you
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by chaloskyx: 2:30am On Apr 04, 2023
i don't know why you would loot the National wealth of your people but still be unable to live a long life?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by francisMKD(m): 3:09am On Apr 04, 2023
Blood money things.... grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Josephkabila12: 6:48am On Apr 04, 2023
RIP
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by JasonScoolari: 8:44am On Apr 04, 2023
Okhuadams:
You are obviously the silly kid with ur first statement I only remided you
Keep crying over my comment....

It gives me joy 😊

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Sammy5413(m): 9:02am On Apr 04, 2023
She's in USA a country close to God, no need to pray for her
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Darevofpeace(m): 10:32am On Apr 04, 2023
Ahmed0336:

Tell that to your fadaaaaa

You comment really showed the type of Parents that raises you.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Ahmed0336(m): 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
Darevofpeace:

You comment really showed the type of Parents that raises you.

Coming from an hediot raised in animal kingdom.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Easylife1234: 12:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Darevofpeace(m): 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ahmed0336:

Coming from an hediot raised in animal kingdom.

Your birth certificate should have been an apology to the Condom factory.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
Svoboda:

Not necessarily so. She came from a high class background. Her father was a prof and an igwe. Her mother came from the royal Eze family in ukpo. Her uncle was a minister under obj and owns one of the biggest hospitals in onitsha.

Wow. Glad to know this. Maybe she saw his bright future.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Ahmed0336(m): 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
Darevofpeace:

Your birth certificate should have been an apology to the Condom factory.
Had it been your father used condom I wouldn't be here typing this.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Madups(m): 11:38am On Apr 05, 2023
Trouble for saying the truth? Folks like you are the problem we ave in this country.
Arabk25:

Don't land yourself in trouble be guided
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Madups(m): 11:49am On Apr 05, 2023
Hope all these small girls wey dey shout rich and handsome on this forum learn from this.
InvertedHammer:
/
Poor soul.

She married into perpetual servitude because of wealth. She was never acknowledged as the First Lady of Abia State when OUK was the governor. Instead his mother played the part and enjoyed the full benefits. Such is life.

/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Holds Buhari's Hand So Tight As He Conducts Him Around Aso Villa (photo / Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari / All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.