Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead (79183 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) / Turkish ambassador Hosts Sen Orji  Kalu, Wife (Photos) / Ifunanya, Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife's Birthday: Senators Celebrate With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by since13o: 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
Sparkle777:
RIP, this woman has so suffered. She's gone through multiple surgeries, many breakdowns. We heard rumors then but I never knew she will last as she did.

OUKs mom didn't help matters. Eunice did not rate her at all and it caused wahala

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by JasonScoolari: 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
Laple0541:

Must you behave like a kid every time? Just type RIP and move on and stop being hypocritical!

Aren't you the fellow that always praise Mr James Ibori (the greatest political thief cum prisoner) on this platform? Yet you are always quick to condemn others as thieves.
When you're done f0oling yourself, take yourself out of my mention.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by alabo1: 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:
He has sacrificed her to become Senate president. Unfortunately Tinubu wouldn't give it to him.

This I have seen.

You lack sense and may never get any. This I have seen
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by MedikRajj(m): 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
Sultty:
she fine abeg wonder what she see for this man sef. Rip to her
he is rich and influential
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by MedikRajj(m): 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
alabo1:

You lack sense and may never get any. This I have seen
he is the next senate president. na so Tinubu lost his first child too
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Peterobifailed: 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:
He has sacrificed her to become Senate president. Unfortunately Tinubu wouldn't give it to him.

This I have seen.
prophet of doom you saw obi winning the presidential election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Darevofpeace(m): 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ahmed0336:
This is serious!!!!!

My condolences to his family.

Just keep Kwayet and respect the Dead.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Freezby2020: 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Hope you can defend your ALLEGATION, ços it very WEIGHT Y

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by InvertedHammer: 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
/
Poor soul.

She married into perpetual servitude because of wealth. She was never acknowledged as the First Lady of Abia State when OUK was the governor. Instead his mother played the part and enjoyed the full benefits. Such is life.

/

6 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Gandrova: 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
You are an idiot with this your comment
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by tfelicityk(m): 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
My condolences to him and his family.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by EKONGKING: 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
whitekad:
u are an animal, dis u know whether u will still be alive before the end of the day.

Pig ,u r a slave to a politician ,when u along with ur family are killed by Fulanis or Unknown Gunman ,nobody fucking care about ur wrenched life in Poverty capital of the world.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Minime10(f): 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02o219HwAadGyD6VLrXpPEHtGbbNzjbPoKqU4K6E97PK8fRHNpRpTQZGhDkTCuF3xEl&id=100044703721568&mibextid=Nif5oz

I hope Orji Uzor Kalu name follow for the US Visa ban?
Dust we all are, & to dust, we shall all return.
May we that still have the breath of life in us, use events like this to reflect on our dealings with follow man, knowing fully well that death can knock at our door at any time.
Let us repent from our sins and seek God's forgiveness for eternal salvation through Jesus Christ the only true King & Lord of all.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Mrpojj(m): 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Heheheheheheheh
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Na wa...meaning he will drop his senate president ambition

Las Las nemesis go reach everyone..

Ike kweremadu 1
Orji 2
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by WorldRichest: 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
Orji Uzor Kalu is MAD. Ogun go kill am.

So he hides his wife and children abroad just like Peter Obituary while using Nigeria's lazy youths for thuggery and ballot snatching.

We saw Emilokan Tinubu's wife and son with him throughout the campaign and the election, we were Peter Giringori Obituary's children? Where were Orji Uzor Kalu's children? Thunder Fire them all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by ojex004: 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
Mtshwww , waiting concern me with Dem for sadeast potopoto region
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by lildush(m): 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Which tinubu? So u really think Tinubu will be sworn In? U need to wake up oooo
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Mabizeka: 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nigerialabalaba:
First wife na dem dey suffer pass other wives d man marry after e don hammer
You mean he has other wives?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by caye(m): 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
At least send him/her #1000.

No use preaching bobo us joo
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by DearGorgeous(f): 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
Winters23:
rip former first lady

She was denied that position by Orji Uzo Kalu's mother, Eunice. His mother was the First Lady for the eight years he was governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by MadarasBlade(m): 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
InvertedHammer:
/
Poor soul.

She married into perpetual servitude because of wealth. She was never acknowledged as the First Lady of Abia State when OUK was the governor. Instead his mother played the part and enjoyed the full benefits. Such is life.

/
I don't know her background story of how she ended up with OUK, but why do women throw their senses to the wind at the sight of money?

Sometimes i have no empathy for them.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by MetaPhysical: 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by LadyExcellency: 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Life is indeed the master of disguise....

Upon all the stolen money her husband stashed across the country, couldn't save her...

Rest well Ifeoma.

What do you mean by stolen money? Orji Uzor Kalu was making in foreign currency (USA) $20 million per annum before politics according to a US report in 2001

It seems you were born today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by searchlight: 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
It is not Tinubu that gives SP. Was it Buhari that gave Saraki SP?

The senators are political gladiators in Their respective states and shouldn't be taken for a ride. Most are ex governors so know what you say.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by gentlegenius(m): 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
Sultty:
she fine abeg wonder what she see for this man sef. Rip to her
She see money...
Is she not a Naija lady?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by JasonScoolari: 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
LadyExcellency:

What do you mean by stolen money? Orji Uzor Kalu was making in foreign currency (USA) $20 million per annum before politics according to a US report in 2001

It seems you were born today.
Dear Bloody ancestors,

No one disputed that fact, and no one is disputing the fact that he stole from Abia coffers except you.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by harmony75: 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
So the wife was on the sick bed and he was busy dragging Sanate president.. If it were to be a woman she would have resigned active politic to care for her husband!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Winters23: 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
DearGorgeous:

She was denied that position by Orji Uzo Kalu's mother, Eunice. His mother was the First Lady for the eight years he was governor.

shocked
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead by Aguiyimba(m): 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
Orji mama go dey happy now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) / Jonathan Holds Buhari's Hand So Tight As He Conducts Him Around Aso Villa (photo / Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.