Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,768 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect (47789 Views)

2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege / APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him / Saraki knows he must step down as Senate President – Omo-Agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by fasho01(m): 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
This oshiomole treatment is spreading fast post 2023 election. I wonder who is going to be next

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by afbstrategies: 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I never trusted him, I'm sure he didn't work for Asiwaju
You don’t even trust yourself. Ever wonder why people hold long spoons at the dinner table with APC members from your tribe?

2 Likes

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by Ogbuefienubiaka: 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
APC in Delta State is two factions so I believe this is the other one. Omo-Agege is the chief financer of APC Delta State and cannot be expelled

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by espeeroke: 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
Good for the mace-thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
His association with Asiwaju made him lose woefully despite Ibori support
Then he should leave our party boldly and stop being sneaky. Asiwaju don't need his type around him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by clarocuzioo(m): 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
k
Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by Quality20(m): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
Will nija delta be encouraged to join ds APC by ds expulsion. Peter obi she just pull him into labour party kowai
Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by eddynaira125: 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
Creamypie:
Issac ilebor na my main guy

So na your guy be DELTA state APC chairman

Go and Google search the name of the state APC chairman
Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by onuman: 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
What about the other super con men in APC, when is APC expelling them to sanitize APC?

3 Likes

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by sterlingD(m): 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
All the funds sent to the state during the presidential,Senate and Governorship, he quarantine the money and never consult with anybody.The money was not used for the purpose it was meant for

2 Likes

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by AwkaFinest: 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
Investorozay:
Lol
Ss people in apc getting dumped after election
Akpabio and kalu going to efcc

Is Kalu from the SS?
Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by Christistruth03: 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tareq1105:

They don't want him to be appointed Minister from the state.

He doesn’t need to be a Party member to be appointed Minister

He only needs to be from the State and willing to take the Position

2 Likes

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by hopexter(m): 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
MoneySEASON:
Party full of confusion, thieves and people without conscience!

I got a notification from my browser today that one APC chairman has died, I thought it was the main APC chairman that resembles Lai Mohamed and Ganduje at same time 😹😹 not knowing it was one local government APC chairman

If he no repent, ⚰️ fit touch am too.

I have no sympathy for anybody that doesn't wish this country well.

Even Orji Uzor Kalu that just lost his wife, RIP to his wife but I have no sympathy for him!! angry

Their papa! All of them!

You that is wishing death on Nigerians and gathering information of dead people, do you wish the country well like this?

You better repent before you die cos no one will have sympathy on you. undecided undecided
Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by elonize(m): 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
His anti party activities is not that hidden. He thinks he's smart.
which party did e work for?
Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
elonize:
which party did e work for?
That amateur party called labour party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by mywells: 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
He has his own plan and goons also he can not be wipe out like smoke of weed.
Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by Isobug: 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Every of una thing revolves around Asiwaju, like him na god

4 Likes

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by VinnyBaba: 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
His anti party activities is not that hidden. He thinks he's smart.

You just do Chochocho on Political issues you know NOTHING about. undecided

What do you know about Sen. Omo Agege or Delta state politics? 😏

Leave Politics Section!. angry

Stay in ur Romance section and wait for Yul Edochie and Tonto Dickeh news, OK? πŸ™‚

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
MAZE RUNNER grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by elonize(m): 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„jusf call d party name..insults wasn't needed..

2 Likes

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by onuman: 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by VinnyBaba: 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Stop Spilling TRASH.

Why will Sen. Omo-Agege, a Deputy Senate President work for LP? πŸ˜•

U need to stop Embarrassing yourself, OK? embarassed

As a 60yrs old woman, You are too OLD for this Tomfoolery u display about sad

2 Likes

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by ObidenceNeckpre: 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
ediotic Igbo, Tinubu is not the cause of the calamities/IPOB killings and impoverished economy in your useless Igbo land go and face ur cursed leaders and parents , eleribu oloshi somebodi shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Eriokanmi:
Which sane human being with a conscience will work for Tinubu? I wish Omo-Agege the very beat in his future endeavours.

He's free from failed and corrupt association of politicians for life. Go and sin no more.my brother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Stop Spilling TRASH.

Why will Sen. Omo-Agege, a Deputy Senate President work for LP? πŸ˜•

U need to stop Embarrassing yourself, OK? embarassed

As a 60yrs old woman, You are too OLD for this Tomfoolery u display about sad
How dare you address me in such a manner you kid? I demand an apology fast, yes we do politics here but learn to respect your elders please
Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by InvertedHammer: 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/04/03/delta-state-apc-expels-governorship-candidate-omo-agege

/

Such unanimous decision. The only plausible reason is that he failed to deliver the funds he promised them during election.

They got played. grin grin grin

/
Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by Jay357: 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2023
Me when dey Delta, fear catch me when I see this news, Agege is pretty big and he has Ibori as godfather, If APC can expel him, Obob, na party get power pass o
Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
elonize:
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„jusf call d party name..insults wasn't needed..
Amateur isn't an insult
Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by Omoka1999: 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
Bad people always use idiots to fight great people
Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by emmybobo1: 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Everything is not about Tinubu
Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
MoneySEASON:
Party full of confusion, thieves and people without conscience!

I got a notification from my browser today that one APC chairman has died, I thought it was the main APC chairman that resembles Lai Mohamed and Ganduje at same time 😹😹 not knowing it was one local government APC chairman

If he no repent, ⚰️ fit touch am too.

I have no sympathy for anybody that doesn't wish this country well.

Even Orji Uzor Kalu that just lost his wife, RIP to his wife but I have no sympathy for him!! angry

Their papa! All of them!

I swear!

Same way I have no sympathy for Ike Ekweremadu, his wife and his ailing daughter. They can all rot in jail for all I care!
Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by Enwhen(m): 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Must you always spill rubbish...did u check the presidential results at all ?... That's how u lags keeps drawing troubles for Asiwaju... Use your sense , if u don't know ask and make findings , this is the work of PDP who are scared of the court , they know who Olorogun Ovie Omo-Agege is in terms of court issue , he has defeated them before ....you pple in that side and quick conclusion 5 and 6

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What They Won't Tell You About The New Minimum Wage (Screenshot) / Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria / Cooking Gas Price Drops, Supply Rises, FG Projects Further Decrease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.