Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,505 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege (9809 Views)

APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect / Gbajabiamila: APC Will Takeover South East In 2023 Polls / Saraki knows he must step down as Senate President – Omo-Agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:13am On Mar 28, 2021
The Deputy Senate President, Ovie Omo-Agege, has declared that the All Progressives Congress, APC, would take over the six states of the South-South in 2023.

Omo-Agege made the declaration while speaking with journalists on Saturday in Asaba, Delta State.

The Deputy Senate President noted that the South South was fast becoming a formidable base for the APC.

“The South-South region is growing to become a formidable base of our great party.

“By the end of the 2023 general elections, it is our aspiration to have in our column, control of all the six states in the region.

“This is possible and we intend to make it happen,’’ Omo-Agege said.

He noted that APC was determined and has what it takes to make it happen.

Omo-Agege noted that APC won the governorship elections in some states in the South South but was robbed.

“We won in Bayelsa and Bayelsa was clearly ours but we were deprived, using the instrument of the court in the last minute.

“We won in Edo but for obvious reasons, we were also deprived,” he said

source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/27/2023-apcll-takeover-south-south-deputy-senate-president-omo-agege/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by Divine202: 12:21am On Mar 28, 2021
Taking over is not the problem, but delivering the Dividend of democracy is

Anyway, Please I will Design a Professional Logo or Company Letterhead for your Product or Company for 2k Only. Info +23491 383 233 56.

Pay On Delivery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by Hashabiah: 12:23am On Mar 28, 2021
They want to spread their evil down south but God pass all of them

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by slivertongue: 12:49am On Mar 28, 2021
delusion. u will most likely loose ur seat

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by Scream(m): 2:52am On Mar 28, 2021
Lol...DSP, tell your people not to touch the recovered Ibori loot. Represent your State!

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by Penguin2: 3:20am On Mar 28, 2021
"We won in Edo but for obvious reasons we were also denied"

Which Edo please?

Please this is not a joke and not me just commenting on Nairaland, I'm really concerned...

Why do these APC guys tend to reason against reason?

Three days ago it was Akpabio making the most foolish of statements in recent memory, now Omo-Agege is saying they won in Edo.

Edo that is adjudged the best election since the return to democracy which Obaseki clearly won that this man is hear spewing trash.

I think I now understand why their zomb.ies reason the way they do. It's a taboo to be reasonable in APC.

And how the fvck do they plan to take over South south with sitting PDP governors?

Wike will not let APC win in Rivers...

Delta will never go to any other party as long as James Ibori remains in PDP.

If PDP chooses the right candidate in Akwa Ibom, he's sure to beat any modafuvka Akpabio presents.

No amount of anti party activities by Ben Ayade will make Cross River go to APC.

Except Obaseki defects, Edo people still has things to iron out with Oshiomole and cannot therefore vote for APC candidate that will likely be loyal to him.

Bayelsa voting APC in 2019 was a protest vote against denial of Timi Alaibe from getting the ticket, not really that they fancy APC. With their anger likely to be doused by 2023, and Duoye Diri performing creditably, there's no reason for Bayelsa to vote APC again; especially if GEJ doesn't defect.

So how does Omo-Agege and his evil party intend to take over SS?

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by Otaiky(m): 4:42am On Mar 28, 2021
Emikene wareyi ���

Even you, the possibility of retaining your sit is minimal.

meanwhile, Good morning to my wonderful Anebira in this platform.

O'homorihi Osereyi ooo

10 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by TinubuGoQuench(f): 4:44am On Mar 28, 2021
The way these people talk will definitely show you how stupid and shallow they are.
As terrible as the economy and social life of our society is, these idiots do not think nor plan towards enhancing the living standards of the people. They are more concerned with useless boastful talk of party superiority

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by Otaiky(m): 4:46am On Mar 28, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
Cc
space booking keneh
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by CaptainAyub: 4:46am On Mar 28, 2021
With supreme court ba?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by HacheNoire: 4:52am On Mar 28, 2021
Definitely.

Its time the region move away from hate politics. PDP has taken them to nowhere in the last 2 decades and Its the perfect time for change.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by Oluolad86(f): 4:59am On Mar 28, 2021
cry cry cry Please help me with free treatment with a cardiologist, kindly confirm my case, I'm in Ibadan for any confirmation please
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by Godfullsam(m): 5:00am On Mar 28, 2021
Nonsense talk.
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by Tannhauser(m): 5:01am On Mar 28, 2021
angry

One dolt is talking about hate politics. What have you done to deserve to be loved as a party?
Forget the SS. Do you think if a free and fair election is held anywhere in Nigeria, even in Daura that the APC would win?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by Tannhauser(m): 5:05am On Mar 28, 2021
HacheNoire:
Definitely.

Its time the region move away from hate politics. PDP has taken them to nowhere in the last 2 decades and Its the perfect time for change.

I really don't like quoting people but this comment is beyond asinine. So the regions where the APC holds sway are competing with Dubai abi?
Don't you think if you perform creditably in the areas where you have control especially at the Federal level, that those regions will be willing to join you?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by favour32(m): 5:12am On Mar 28, 2021
Omo_agege ,the Delta state man.
If you get ambition to be governor of Delta state in 2023 waka enter PDP now or you dey waste ya time.
APC fit capture all states for Nigeria except Delta state.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 28, 2021
HacheNoire:
Definitely.

Not standing shortee for PDP, but where has APC taken us to?...

You should be clamoring for the right candidate with track records and not party.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by Duplexxx: 5:23am On Mar 28, 2021
Corrupt politicians them

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by Printerscanner: 5:27am On Mar 28, 2021
Let me hear what Omo-Mushin Nyezom Wike the Wicked and Omo-Oshodi the ugly Obaseki who has been destroying the properties of his opponents have to say.

I hope Obaseki's generations yet unborn will not suffer for what Obaseki is doing.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by Abdulmumin412(m): 5:46am On Mar 28, 2021
Otaiky:
Emikene wareyi ���

Even you, the possibility of retaining your sit is minimal.

meanwhile, Good morning to my wonderful Anebira in this platform.

O'homorihi Osereyi ooo
Avo

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by southsouthking(m): 5:50am On Mar 28, 2021
Spewing gibberish.
There won't be any election in 2023, enough of the hardship ya'all has cost us.

2023 end sars party ti take over.
Werey people.

What have your constituency benefited from you?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by captainamiedi1: 5:58am On Mar 28, 2021
That's the only they care about.
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by onoms4luv(m): 6:11am On Mar 28, 2021
Easier said than done
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:22am On Mar 28, 2021
Awon werey power power power is their problem, they're not even concerned about the insecurity eating deep and causing chaos In the country.

Rubbish old fools
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:37am On Mar 28, 2021
Old heads,

Thatz all they know..

Using party lines to divide the people with their own selfish gains.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by Westerville: 6:38am On Mar 28, 2021
Werey,one of Nigeria problem spotted.
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by DamnNiggar: 6:42am On Mar 28, 2021
Foolish party with no brain undecided

Smelling party
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:42am On Mar 28, 2021
Bros when are we going to have good governance 2024 is too far to start this unah nonsense nah
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by Igbankpa(m): 6:50am On Mar 28, 2021
They should go and take over north east from shekau first.

I lost my job since last December. I've been idle ever since and it's driving me crazy. Please please and please if you are into cinematography. Help your boy, carry me along! Abeg make I serve you! I wan learn work! Help a young man fulfill his dream. I'm a fast learner and I humble die. I live on the mainland and also have a place on the island I can relocate if need be. Also I'm a graduate of political science, I'm 26, I'm a hard worker. I really need a job please contact me if you have any

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu / Jonathan’s Govt Confused – Okogie / Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.