Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

15 Affordable Gift Ideas For Your Nigerian Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 Affordable Gift Ideas For Your Nigerian Man (4394 Views)

Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached / 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Affordable Gift Ideas For Your Nigerian Man by iykemoney90(m): 9:21am On Jun 04, 2020
An average Nigerian man is not hard to please, just a little gift can go a long way to gladden his heart and shows how much you care about him. Unfortunately, he’s not always at the receiving end when it comes to gifts especially from the female folks. I know sometimes it’s hard to decide what to get for your man as maybe you cannot afford the latest iPhone, a car, or take him on a trip to Zanzibar. Here are 15 affordable gift ideas for your Nigerian man.

1) Table Top Football
There no doubt men like football and anything relating to football will excite them. A tabletop football at the corner of the house won’t be a bad idea.

2) Bluetooth Speaker
A Bluetooth speaker to blast his favorite jams. Some of these Bluetooth speakers are so loud that you can actually host a party with it or play cool music during bedtime. Who doesn’t like that?

3) Rechargeable Hair Clipper
You can get him a rechargeable hair clipper so he can barb or shave anytime he wants without waiting for NEPA or switching on the generator. It doesn’t cost much.

4) Tshirt
Get him a tshirt of his favorite colour or one with a cool inscription “My money grows like grass”.

5) Tie and Socks
If he works in the cooperate world. This might be a cool affordable gift idea for your man.

6) A Mug
You can get an artist to write his name or his favorite quote on a mug. Any day he uses the cup, he will remember the giver.

7) A Portrait
Get a good artist to make a good portrait of him and give it to him as a gift. It doesn’t even cost much to get a good artist these days. they are all over the internet looking for jobs to do.

cool His Favorite Football Club’s Jersey
If you don’t know this. It’s better you ask him first before turning a gift to a nightmare. Get him his club’s jersey, if possible inscribe his name at the back of the jersey. This will surely be appreciated.

9) Perfume or Body Spray
Fragrance plays a huge role in how you feel and has the ability to elicit a range of emotions from feeling confident to sexy, happy, relaxed, and more. If you need to bring out you the best in your man, buy him a nice perfume.

10) A Bottle of Liquor
Some liquors cant be taken for granted. If your man takes alcohol, get him a bottle of brandy or spirit. Just make sure its not the common ones.

11) A Wallet
A gentleman’s wallet can say a lot about him. Its style, condition, color, and contents can all shed light on aspects of your persona. Help him change that wallet today.

12) Sneakers
A pair of sneakers or trainers won’t be a bad idea. There are good quality ones you can get for cheap. Just check out your favorite shoe plug for a good one.

13) Belt
A good leather belt will look good on him. You can get one or two depending on what you can afford. Two different colors black and brown will be nice.

14) Wrist Watch
Watches are statement pieces that communicate your sense of style and personality. Depending on the brand and model. Most watches are expensive but there cool affordable watches you can get in the market.

15) Boxers and Singlet;
Naija girls favorite, usually given on valentine days, but I wouldn’t recommend this because of the recent negativity associated with it unless you notice that your man is lacking in that department.

I have given you 15 Affordable Gift Ideas for your Nigerian Man. Do you think there is something we are missing? Tell us in the comment section.

https://greathomemaking.com/15-affordable-gift-ideas-for-your-nigerian-man/

Re: 15 Affordable Gift Ideas For Your Nigerian Man by Mariangeles(f): 9:33am On Jun 04, 2020
This reminds me of my sister buying my father a wallet and a pair of socks cheesy
I thought it sweet and thoughtful of her.
Ladies, remember to buy gifts for your father before any other man.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Affordable Gift Ideas For Your Nigerian Man by Eazie351(m): 9:39am On Jun 04, 2020
they won't listen.
number 15 is all they can think of.

1 Like

Re: 15 Affordable Gift Ideas For Your Nigerian Man by chefremy(m): 10:00am On Jun 04, 2020
Fp material
Re: 15 Affordable Gift Ideas For Your Nigerian Man by fati2001(m): 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

... / I Am Sorry / Fiancé Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.