Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,300 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People (4375 Views)

##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### / #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People / Finally Joined Nairaland After Been A Guest Reader For 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
Caaz:

King of crumbsters ,kindly adhere to the rules
State word Easter meant to you David olaniyi

Annie rest abeg. angry
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by DominantBeing(f): 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nice of you 👍🏻

4 Likes

Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Bimstee: 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
Easter is a time to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ our Lord, and a day to remember his pain and suffering.
I pray am chosen
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
timbs001:
In the spirit of the season, I will be doing some giveaways (Please see Topic title) in the next few days before Easter in order to allow those that need aid in this season to buy some stuff to celebrate Easter with their loved ones.

The criteria for qualifying is:
1. Write in a short sentence what Easter means to you.
2. Your Nairaland account must be at least a year old.
3. Please make sure you actually need the aid. It is more blessed to give than to receive.

I will randomly pick people on the thread and announce winners before Easter.
Remember, Jesus is the reason for the season.

For me, Easter is a time to reflect on the sacrifice that Jesus made for humanity and the hope that his resurrection brings for eternal life.
It is also a time of renewal, rebirth, and new beginnings.

(I dunno if my account is up to a year tho, I still hope I'm selected)
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 04, 2023
Easter is period of restoration and resurrection of every dead aspect in my life.

Timbs001 God bless you immensely.
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by FANTASER: 7:53am On Apr 04, 2023
timbs001:
In the spirit of the season, I will be doing some giveaways (Please see Topic title) in the next few days before Easter in order to allow those that need aid in this season to buy some stuff to celebrate Easter with their loved ones.

3. Please make sure you actually need the aid. It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Keep up the good work

2 Likes

Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Saintdan0421(m): 8:03am On Apr 04, 2023
timbs001:

Easter is a season of Merriment, joy and celebration.

It is a season of sober reflection about the death, burial and above all the RESURRECTION of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Furthermore, it is a epoch of LOVE- Unconditional love.
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by multiMe(m): 8:04am On Apr 04, 2023
To me, Easter means love. A love so deep that God would send Jesus into the world to lay down His life to redeem our lives!

Romans 8:38-39. . . I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love . . .

✝️🙏
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by LIONSABRE(m): 8:14am On Apr 04, 2023
Why not give it to an orphanage or the less privileged? undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Geominer: 8:16am On Apr 04, 2023
timbs001:

Easter reminds me of the Love God had and still has for mankind by sending his only son to die for our sins.

Easter reminds me of the power we have over death and sin since Christ already paid the price.

In conclusion, Easter gives me hope of a better tomorrow here on earth and an eternal life in heaven.
Happy Easter in advance sir!!!
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Tk4all(m): 8:21am On Apr 04, 2023
timbs001:

Easter to me is a time to emulate Jesus Christ by showing love to others.
It's a period to remember the sacrifices of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Happy easter to you and everybody in advance
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Hachemedes: 9:24am On Apr 04, 2023
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Simeon88(m): 10:28am On Apr 04, 2023
Easter to me is a celebration of redemption.
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by world123: 10:31am On Apr 04, 2023
What can I say? Easter my time to feel deeply the love God has for me, that he had to be beaten and killed. He still wouldn't let me be, he had to rise from dead to keep in touch with me.

It makes me me wonder if I can be just like him; being selfless and loving. It's a period that helps me to reflect on my character, to see where I have gotten it right or wrong.

I know I may not be perfect, but knowing he is alive makes me a better person by the day. I love you all.
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by zinne30(f): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2023
To me Easter means the resurrection of christ, and assurance that Jesus christ is alive and is ready to save and help whoever believes and trust in him.
Easter also means I'm going to eat special jellof rice and chicken with my family and friends.
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by zinne30(f): 10:57am On Apr 04, 2023
Easter means the resurrection of christ, and assurance that Jesus christ is alive and is ready to save and help whoever believes and trust in him.
Easter also means I'm going to eat special jollof rice and chicken with family and friends to celebrate Gods love to humanity.
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Generalwoodz(m): 11:18am On Apr 04, 2023
timbs001:

Easter to me means celebration of the risen Christ.7

I'd divide the money with my brother in the west, so he would afford to celebrate with something hot on his table.
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Ineedmoneybadly: 11:51am On Apr 04, 2023
timbs001:

Good morning sir
Easter is the celebration of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ who died to save mankind
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Zee0007: 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
Easter means love in blood to me. Though guilty yet a lover died for his love.

The 5k help me get things to put in my stomach as I celebrate my saviour.

Thank you Nd God bless you.
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Hidewell(m): 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
This period reminds me of the greatest sacrifice exhibited by a God. I too have purposed in my heart to sacrifice for my fellow humans. Happy Easter to you God's elect timbs001.
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by susy6999: 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
Interested

Happy Easter
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by SoftSport(m): 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
timbs001:

What Easter means to me: The significance of Easter is Jesus Christ's triumph over death .

His resurrection means the eternal life that is granted to all who believe in Him.

Easter also means the full confirmation of all that Jesus taught and preached during His three- year ministry.

Thanks
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by LORDLARGE(m): 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
timbs001:

Easter which mist times falls on my birth month (April)
it's a time of Thanksgiving for me and a Moment of rebirth to thank God for all his Sacrifices for me
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Promicah: 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
timbs001:

Easter Is one of the period I think about the love of God and the gravity of what Jesus did for mankind. My Lord 👑 died for my emancipation. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by timbs001(m): 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
##Update, Here are winners.

KingSadeeq
VTJN
Duchessree
Sheddy5

Yumyogo
Hidewell
Zinne30
Saintdan0421

Please drop your account number.

cc. Tk4all

1 Like

Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by paulgabrielz: 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
Been on all your 4 giveaways. Thought the 4th time would be a charm. However congratulations to all the winners. Thanks to timbs001 for this platform
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Sheddy5(m): 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
timbs001:

KingSadeeq
VTJN
Duchessree
Sheddy5

Yumyogo
Hidewell
Zinne30
Saintdan0421

cc. Tk4all
Thank you sir, make God bless you beyond measures...
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
timbs001:

KingSadeeq
VTJN
Duchessree
Sheddy5

Yumyogo
Hidewell
Zinne30
Saintdan0421

cc. Tk4all

Thank you so much, May God replenish your pocket
Modified: Received with many Thanks cry

God bless you Sir
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
timbs001:

KingSadeeq
VTJN
Duchessree
Sheddy5

Yumyogo
Hidewell
Zinne30
Saintdan0421

cc. Tk4all

Congratulations to the winners. I hope to be among the next lucky winners.
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Tk4all(m): 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
yumyogo:

Thank you so much, May God replenish your pocket
Kuda MFB
Done
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by chidiogo123(f): 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
timbs001:

KingSadeeq
VTJN
Duchessree
Sheddy5

Yumyogo
Hidewell
Zinne30
Saintdan0421

cc. Tk4all
Congratulations. undecided never been picked on any. It's well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help, I Am About To Marry A Good Girl Naricisssit. / Few Ways To Love Your Husband / Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.