Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa (33096 Views)

Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) / Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by NaughtyBrainiac: 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
Lol
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by SaintLucia: 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
The truth is Obi Pandora political career has come to an end in Nigeria.

1- No responsible monarch will associate with him. Every monarch will be very watchful and careful to deal with him not to talk of receiving a phone call from him.

2- Pastors and churches will disassociate themselves from him. No pastor will want to risk seeing Obi Pandora in their church during election period. He has brought a lot of shame on most pastors that predicted his winning. Shame on them.

3- Now I know why Obi Pandora refuse to attend any church service since he lost election.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Crafteck1: 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
Maize247:
Peter Obi is a snake that every politician and religion leaders must be distant from. Listen again to the manner he was talking to Bishop and almost cried with intent to manipulate the bishop to do his will. People like that are hypocrite and it takes a wise individual to identify him

The other politcal aspirants are cobras
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Wandebabs: 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
"Wrongly associated" doesn't mean "didn't happen"
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by jaxxy(m): 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
apc are very stupid
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by tiswell(m): 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
who is surprised,?

dey talk 4from both sides of there ew.edu mauth.
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by olatunji0607: 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
We are patiently waiting for Obi himself to speak on this issue!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Tushed: 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
Noted
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
Jossyroyal1:
As far as I am concerned, Obi is a saint if not, there would have been so many evidence against him

But for his political enemies not to be able to come up with something substantial and evidential to tarnish his image, I must reckon the man is a just man

Politician.. A saint?

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by comodo: 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2023
Case dey court abeg oh. All this side jara no follow. Na d one wey dey court I dey wait.
This tape came late. It for do better harm before the election. Now na court hold everything.
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Kobicove(m): 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2023
Christistruth03:
Baba quickly removed his own neck from the katakata

grin
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by biggie73(m): 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2023
BOP Daddy.
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Skillsnigeria: 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
Noted
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Laple0541(m): 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
Obi should just return to APGA and restrict himself to a regional champion that he's always been, on a national level, he is finished. Even if the Supreme Court declares him the winner (WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN), he can't rule this country.

He'd proven many a time to be an ethnic bigot and his level of religious intolerance had also been exposed. Even as a governor, he created unnecessary crisis amongst Catholic (his denomination), Anglican and the Pentacostals through favoritism.

ONE THING IS VERY CERTAIN, IF AN IGBOMAN WILL RULE NIGERIA POLITICALLY, IT IS NEVER GOING TO BE PETER OBI.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by princeamehjosep: 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
Jossyroyal1:
As far as I am concerned, Obi is a saint if not, there would have been so many evidence against him

But for his political enemies not to be able to come up with something substantial and evidential to tarnish his image, I must reckon the man is a just man
yes Daddy

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by israelmao(m): 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
My Bishop doesn't descend so low
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by millionboi2: 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
Throwback:
Obi really messed himself up.

A very desperate politician who did not have the patience to grow organically like Tinubu did and put in the work.

Imagine a Labour Party candidate who never laboured for the party. Just got in after running away from imminent failure and defeat in PDP, and got the ticket of LP with less than 1 week membership.

Is that not a yahoo yahoo politician looking to reap where he did not sow? Depriving those who actually laboured for the party their just reward.

How can such charlatan bring change with such a faulty process that threw him up?

No wonder God Almighty answered his prayer without delay.
mess himself up how?by convassin for vote, tinubu dat picked Muslim Muslim ticket nko
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by GeneralPulal: 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
Jossyroyal1:

Lol. Obi isn’t a saint at all. Their would have been evidence against him if he’s a threat but he’s not..

You don’t understand politics at all..

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Billmos: 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
franchasofficia:::Even if the leaked tape is real, and so? Did Obi or Oyedepo said anything incriminating in the purported leaked call? Did they bribe INEC to rig the election? Did they secretly sneak out to meet with Nigeria's corrupt CJN to bend the rules to favor Obi at the court like Emilokan did and you guys brushed it aside?

Tinubu donated billions of Lagos money to Northern Traders/Markets, Northern Muslim clerics and Mosques even before 2023 election proper, and the heavens didn't fall, so what are you guys gonna do? Wail and gnash your criminal teeth as usual.

Tinubu defended Fulani herdsmen terrorists massacres on several occasions just to please core Northern Muslims to vote him and that is perfect political strategy to you criminality lovers in Nigeria but Peter Obi visiting Churches to seek for prayers and to canvass for Christian support is a taboo, God will reward you all according to your evil deeds, wicked souls.

It is a perfect political strategy when Northern Muslim Clerics and Imams instruct Muslims on who to vote for but if a Pastor tells his members to vote for those that will defend the Church from terrorists and oppressors, it becomes an issue, my prayer for you all lovers of evil is that may God and nature judge you all.

Heartless cretins, they are jittery, they know Peter Obi won and they are looking for ways to get rid of Obi, but we serve a living God.

My new prayer now is that every presidential candidate that failed to win the election legally and decides to impose himself on Nigerians at all cost will die in office! angry

Copied...

How do u define winning Did he even meet up d requirements for winning?? Or u only think dat having 25% in abj means u won d election.i wonder how una d see this election self for ur mind inec rigged where obi failed to gather votes with this audio" religious war" d finally finished obi national politics n d audio was interpreted yesterday to hausa language if u are wise u no what dat means.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by tunde1200(m): 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ok daddy
Yes daddy

Yoruba pastor oh,
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by RecessionistPMB: 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
Throwback:

A very desperate politician who did not have the patience to grow organically like Tinubu did and put in the work.

Imagine a Labour Party candidate who never laboured for the party. Just got in after running away from imminent failure and defeat in PDP, and got the ticket of LP with less than 1 week membership.

Is that not a yahoo yahoo politician looking to reap where he did not sow? Depriving those who actually laboured for the party their just reward.

How can such charlatan bring change with such a faulty process that threw him up?

Shut up there.
If you have nothing reasonable, just shut it.
Stop messing up yourself here.
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Chetas81(m): 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
Oba's under politicians in today's Nigeria hhhhhhhmmmmm
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by franchasofficia: 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
Billmos:
franchasofficia:::Even if the leaked tape is real, and so? Did Obi or Oyedepo said anything incriminating in the purported leaked call? Did they bribe INEC to rig the election? Did they secretly sneak out to meet with Nigeria's corrupt CJN to bend the rules to favor Obi at the court like Emilokan did and you guys brushed it aside?

Tinubu donated billions of Lagos money to Northern Traders/Markets, Northern Muslim clerics and Mosques even before 2023 election proper, and the heavens didn't fall, so what are you guys gonna do? Wail and gnash your criminal teeth as usual.

Tinubu defended Fulani herdsmen terrorists massacres on several occasions just to please core Northern Muslims to vote him and that is perfect political strategy to you criminality lovers in Nigeria but Peter Obi visiting Churches to seek for prayers and to canvass for Christian support is a taboo, God will reward you all according to your evil deeds, wicked souls.

It is a perfect political strategy when Northern Muslim Clerics and Imams instruct Muslims on who to vote for but if a Pastor tells his members to vote for those that will defend the Church from terrorists and oppressors, it becomes an issue, my prayer for you all lovers of evil is that may God and nature judge you all.

Heartless cretins, they are jittery, they know Peter Obi won and they are looking for ways to get rid of Obi, but we serve a living God.

My new prayer now is that every presidential candidate that failed to win the election legally and decides to impose himself on Nigerians at all cost will die in office! angry

Copied...

How do u define winning Did he even meet up d requirements for winning?? Or u only think dat having 25% in abj means u won d election.i wonder how una d see this election self for ur mind inec rigged where obi failed to gather votes with this audio" religious war" d finally finished obi national politics n d audio was interpreted yesterday to hausa language if u are wise u no what dat means.
May any Nigerian presidential candidate that failed to win the election legally and decides to impose himself on Nigerians at all cost die in office!

Oya say AMEN if you believe Bola Tinubu won the election
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
Godjone:
You won election says Manhood yakubu. You gave him third position. He went to court and you are still attacking and looking for an offence to pin Obi down. I don't gerit ! This shows Obi actually won the election
You obidients talk like fools at 80, was it APC that leaked the audio?

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Gbogbowa: 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
Jossyroyal1:

sincerely speaking i respect Obi the more if this is the only thing thdy can dig up against him

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
Throwback:

APC RUNNING DISINFORMATION TINUBU THE MAFIA DON WILL RULE NIGERIA

GOD FORBID
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by falcon01: 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
NwaNimo1:
is this Homelander?
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Gbogbowa: 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
Throwback:

you should be ashamed of your self, if not for Obi has Labour party ever gotten 500k vote in a presidential election

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by femtex007(m): 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
logicalhumour:
AI

All the doubting APC dogs should run the audio through a Spectrogram and see the glaring AI fingerprints.

I tire for 9ja.

> inb4 Kenneth Okonkwo said this and that...

Really? Is it that Kenneth taped Obi's phone or G. O' s phone?

Some of you go get sense by fores. Run the audio through a Spectrogram if you still have little sense in you.

Ok daddy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? / Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC / List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.