Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa (33091 Views)

Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) / Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by femtex007(m): 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
OgwuEgo:
Fake audio
Yes daddy

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Jeffy1206(m): 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nairaland always rush to post negative and fake news about Obi but hesitate when it concerns the apc and its cohorts 🤔😒😕
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by gbagyiza: 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
Throwback:
Obi really messed himself up.

A very desperate politician who did not have the patience to grow organically like Tinubu did and put in the work.

Imagine a Labour Party candidate who never laboured for the party. Just got in after running away from imminent failure and defeat in PDP, and got the ticket of LP with less than 1 week membership.

Is that not a yahoo yahoo politician looking to reap where he did not sow? Depriving those who actually laboured for the party their just reward.

How can such charlatan bring change with such a faulty process that threw him up?

No wonder God Almighty answered his prayer without delay.

I am from the North but I tell u Obi is not the only presidential candidate that is soliciting for votes towards religious line. If such access to other presidential candidates conversations will be obtained, I tell u Nigerians will be shock. Other presidential candidates are guilty also, infact they used clerics to make such divisive statements. The APC stated this by settling for a Muslim Muslim ticket just to divide the people.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Blaze14k: 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
Throwback:

A very desperate politician who did not have the patience to grow organically like Tinubu did and put in the work.

[s]Imagine a Labour Party candidate who never laboured for the party. Just got in after running away from imminent failure and defeat in PDP, and got the ticket of LP with less than 1 week membership.[/s]

Is that not a yahoo yahoo politician looking to reap where he did not sow? Depriving those who actually laboured for the party their just reward.

How can such charlatan bring change with such a faulty process that threw him up?

You sound really dump right there
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Image123(m): 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2023
Obi na lamba giant na. He was probably giving the Bishop lamba.
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by onuman: 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVMErnDOq1A

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid08AnJAx1jmtv29LhgK1nJDsZh4pjVRVpSnoSxk4hecYyTLqMsu1goCnPdoeVF3a1Fl&id=100044195961218&mibextid=Nif5oz

Making a mountain from a mole hill.
Oba is looking for name recognition.
If your name was mentioned as having been visited by Peter Obi, what's the issue in that?
Oligarchy leadership people in Nigeria who have held the country at the jugular for decades, are just making issues out of nothing, in order to use old and sick Tinubu to clutch tight to apex political leadership of Nigeria to continue with the quasi Oligarchic rule of Nigeria.
Tinubu did worse religious war campaign through his Muslim-Muslim ticket and forgery of Christian Bishops to his campaign.
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by juman(m): 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
Traditional rulers in nigeria are non political.

Except lagos where many traditional rulers are members of political party.
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by WorldRichest: 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
N2B2:

The propagandists who cooked up the audio with AI made the association to malign the Peter Obi and stir up a religious divide in the same way they pushed ethnic and tribalist narratives. If you have any issues, take it up with the APC.

Do you know what is called AI? Or you just typed nonsense? AI will soon impregnate your wife
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
Obi is actually a saint if the audio telephone conversation is all the opposition got...How come there are no corruption cases, drug related cases, diversion of state taxes, and stealing of lands cases against Obi ?

Which people were behind the tapping of obi's line ?

Did they also tap the telephone lines of other presidencial candidates ? if yes, then let's hear their audio recordings...but if no, why ?

Either as a muslim, christian or whatever, I see nothing wrong in obi's conversation with oyedepo...when you go with a muslim-muslim ticket, what do you expect from the other religion ?

The muslim-muslim ticket and obi's conversation with oyedepo,

Which is bigotry ? I want to know
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by GoodLord95: 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
See as Obi cast this king. Make me sef cast my own. Him together with oluwo of Iwo dem dey the same midnight group grin🔫
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by juman(m): 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
I didnt listen to the leaked audio.

Obi might not be different from other politicians. I dont think he is bad person.
If you listen to what other politicians say and do when searching or canvassing for votes, it unbelievable.
I remember that some igbo guys said the redeem people campaigned for tinubu apc.

In kaduna, apc and pdp campaigned with religion of the candidates.
Apc won the state because muslims largely voted for them.

And so on.
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Billmos: 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
[quote author=franchasofficia post=122272381] May any Nigerian presidential candidate that failed to win the election legally and decides to impose himself on Nigerians at all cost die in office!

Oya say AMEN if you believe Bola Tinubu won the election

Amen,I've worked with inec since 2011 as adhoc staff but I can tell u vividly that this is d free n fair election I've ever officiated.bvas was a game changer there was nothing like thumb printing or snatching of balot box except those who were smart n deploy tactics only go to opponent stronghold n cause just to cancel election there.aside dat I still till tomorrow won't accept the election was rigged if lagos was win by opposition,kano, kaduna,cross river,even gov of state couldn't rigged to save demselve den it should tell u something.but if u losser keep shouting rigging just to cover ur weakness it ok d case d court let him go n prove it dat inec was wrong n he was right let me see
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by BreconHills(m): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
logicalhumour:
AI

All the doubting APC dogs should run the audio through a Spectrogram and see the glaring AI fingerprints.

I tire for 9ja.

> inb4 Kenneth Okonkwo said this and that...

Really? Is it that Kenneth taped Obi's phone or G. O' s phone?

Some of you go get sense by fores. Run the audio through a Spectrogram if you still have little sense in you.

Why not run it through the app yourself and give us the result? Why sending the public on a fools errand?
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Easylife1234: 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
hopexter:

Yes daddy grin
Amen Daddy 😁
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by proprince(m): 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
Fake audio.

Nigerian youths are too smart to be deceived this way.
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by raskymonojendor: 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
olasaad:
Olofa said his name was “wrongly associated with the political mudslinging and intrigues”.

Better before they accused Baba of antiparty. Offa people are for Asiwaju
Have you seen the votes for Omu Aran. Elupee lule grin

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Resolute911: 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
Animal Propaganda Champions
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by DMerciful(m): 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
Without having a way to fully authenticate the audio, what is clear is that it was a private conversation btw two persons.

If you're normal, you should be asking how the audio got to the public, who hacked what?
Throwback:

Imagine a Labour Party candidate who never laboured for the party. Just got in after running away from imminent failure and defeat in PDP, and got the ticket of LP with less than 1 week membership.

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by LastProphet: 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
franchasofficia:
Even if the leaked tape is real, and so? Did Obi or Oyedepo said anything incriminating in the purported leaked call? Did they bribe INEC to rig the election? Did they secretly sneak out to meet with Nigeria's corrupt CJN to bend the rules to favor Obi at the court like Emilokan did and you guys brushed it aside? Is

Tinubu donated billions of Lagos money to Northern Traders/Markets, Northern Muslim clerics and Mosques even before 2023 election proper, and the heavens didn't fall, so what are you guys gonna do? Wail and gnash your criminal teeth as usual.

Tinubu defended Fulani herdsmen terrorists massacres on several occasions just to please core Northern Muslims to vote him and that is perfect political strategy to you criminality lovers in Nigeria but Peter Obi visiting Churches to seek for prayers and to canvass for Christian support is a taboo, God will reward you all according to your evil deeds, wicked souls.

It is a perfect political strategy when Northern Muslim Clerics and Imams instruct Muslims on who to vote for but if a Pastor tells his members to vote for those that will defend the Church from terrorists and oppressors, it becomes an issue, my prayer for you all lovers of evil is that may God and nature judge you all.

Heartless cretins, they are jittery, they know Peter Obi won and they are looking for ways to get rid of Obi, but we serve a living God.

My new prayer now is that any Nigerian presidential candidate that failed to win the election legally and decides to impose himself on Nigerians at all cost will die in office! angry

Copied...

I'm surprised how christians kept quiet, this country actually has special mumu christians. Imagine the north that forced Tinubu to take Muslim to represent them by force, imagine them denying that they are not the ones that started religious politics? Imagine? They even have the audacity to accuse Obi! Kai christians are really mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by wolexy14(m): 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
jaggabban:
Hard time to associate yourself with PitObi.
even if tomorrow be anoda election I go still vote obi as omo yoruba ....ma di fun ni emefa .....if una like make una no go respond to wetin e serve una ...ekun yin ma po gan ni ....audio ni ki e ma di kiri
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by udeh3(m): 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
So, even phone ringing dey enta call recording? Dis pipu nor try Sha

Funny enough, instead of Nigerians to stand against this blackmail, as the target is we the poor masses, they'll join to escalate it

Such a pity!
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Occurstaem(m): 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
franchasofficia:
Even if the leaked tape is real, and so? Did Obi or Oyedepo said anything incriminating in the purported leaked call? Did they bribe INEC to rig the election? Did they secretly sneak out to meet with Nigeria's corrupt CJN to bend the rules to favor Obi at the court like Emilokan did and you guys brushed it aside?

Tinubu donated billions of Lagos money to Northern Traders/Markets, Northern Muslim clerics and Mosques even before 2023 election proper, and the heavens didn't fall, so what are you guys gonna do? Wail and gnash your criminal teeth as usual.

Tinubu defended Fulani herdsmen terrorists massacres on several occasions just to please core Northern Muslims to vote him and that is perfect political strategy to you criminality lovers in Nigeria but Peter Obi visiting Churches to seek for prayers and to canvass for Christian support is a taboo, God will reward you all according to your evil deeds, wicked souls.

It is a perfect political strategy when Northern Muslim Clerics and Imams instruct Muslims on who to vote for but if a Pastor tells his members to vote for those that will defend the Church from terrorists and oppressors, it becomes an issue, my prayer for you all lovers of evil is that may God and nature judge you all.

Heartless cretins, they are jittery, they know Peter Obi won and they are looking for ways to get rid of Obi, but we serve a living God.

My new prayer now is that any Nigerian presidential candidate that failed to win the election legally and decides to impose himself on Nigerians at all cost will die in office! angry

Copied...
You forgot to add, Tinubu also donated to a church in Owo, Ondo State.
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by sonofElElyon: 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
Godjone:
You won election says Manhood yakubu. You gave him third position. He went to court and you are still attacking and looking for an offence to pin Obi down. I don't gerit ! This shows Obi actually won the election
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
God1000:
Lol, why the denial now?

The monarch is taking it too far
You don’t want him to chop from Tinubu national cake ?
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by success1smyn(m): 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
Godjone:
You won election says Manhood yakubu. You gave him third position. He went to court and you are still attacking and looking for an offence to pin Obi down. I don't gerit ! This shows Obi actually won the election
Who is attacking who?
Ha, you people are really thinking like and becoming zomb**s true true.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Sharatan(m): 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by Sharatan(m): 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
See worwor face like hippopotamus 🤣😂🤣😂

Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by incentive: 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tinubu have the right to reject northern Christians and pick a fellow Muslim as running mate as a political strategy.

Tinubu have the right to be going from one Northern state to another donating rice, donating beans, donating millions, donating food for Ramadan, going to Mosques, videoing himself worshipping in Northern Mosques, picking Northern Muslim as VP, gallivanting the world with Muslims as his core campaign team members, denying and defending Fulani herdsmen attacks even to his fellow Yorubas, defending Ondo Church massacre as just ordinary attack just because he want core Northern Muslims to vote for him, and it is very okay to APC supporters of evil and some so called lily livered Nigerian Christians who don't know their faith.

Tinubu also have the right to ignore Christian supporters in the North during his campaign rallies to start reciting Muslim prayers as a campaign strategy to win core Northern Muslim votes and its perfectly okay to APC supporters of evil, but Peter Obi a Christian going to Churches to seek for prayer and support or calling his religious leader for prayer is a taboo. May God visit all you supporters of evil.

Despite the fact that Incumbent President Buhari is a Muslim, Senate President Muslim, CJN Muslim, ruling party chairman Muslim, Chief of Army staff Muslim, IG of Police Muslim, Head of DSS Muslim, INEC Chairman Muslim, Speaker of House Muslim, ruling party presidential candidate Muslim, ruling party running mate Muslim, Head of Nigerian Prisons Muslim, Customs Comptroller Muslim, Immigration Comptroller Muslim, Civil Defense boss Muslim.

Can Muslims accept this arrangement in Nigeria if all the aforementioned positions were occupied by Christians, let's say the truth, won't Muslims born down Nigeria?

APC declared Jihad in Nigeria but some Christians are still sleeping on a moving bike, eyes go soon clear.

Meanwhile, Peter Obi's so called leaked call with Bishop Oyedepo has no incriminating evidence other than a devout Christian calling on his religious leader for prayers and support. Or did you people expect Peter Obi to call Kano abi Sokoto Imams that never gave him a listening ear? In Christianity right from the Bible stories, Christians always relied on God even when going to battle. Kings always called on their Priests for special prayers before heading to a battlefield, so Peter Obi did amazingly and Daddy Oyedepo acted like a true spiritual leader he is as he continued to pray in the name of Jesus Christ throughout the call, Bishop Oyedepo even said in the so called call that all Nigerians have equal stake in Nigeria and that a sickling nation like Nigeria will require a strong and healthy personality,
Anyone whose source of wealth can not be verified should not have access to governance especially a dying country like Nigeria, so you see, where is the lie in what Oyedepo or Obi allegedly said if we assume to call to be real?

They have searched and searched Peter Obi thoroughly and found no single dirt, reason they are trying to distract Nigerians by trying hard to paint Peter Obi as Christian religious candidate to incite Muslims against supporting him.

Peter Obi won the election, if not why all these abracadabra after the election is over? Use your brain....Peter Obi won 2023 Presidential election clean and clear but APC ruling party used their power of incumbency to truncate it but lets watch and see what the supreme court will do even though many don't expect anything positive from a supreme court headed by one of the most corrupt judges in Nigeria.
Re: Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa by OsunOriginal: 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Ekiti PDP Chairman Divorces Wife Of 28 Years (read Why) / Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.