Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker (24508 Views)

Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso / Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release / 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by jayAjoku(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
His Excellency Barrister Ezenwo Nyesom Wike The Lion of Rumuepirikom should be studied in political science he’s a very ingenious politician

1 Like

Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by WorldRichest: 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
wanimo:
Wike will be history by May 29. He should enjoy it while it lasts.

Obigbo massacre must be accounted for. Wike must be brought to justice

Tinubu left the government house 16 years ago, and from that time till date, he is still Africa's most powerful politician. So, stop dreaming about Wike and focus on your life, inside and outside government, Nyesom Wike still remains powerful

1 Like

Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by Melagros(m): 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
Caramia2020:
Na so, na to decamp remain
That's all
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by Ykc2(m): 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
hopexter:

Mandate hunter go to Inec office and collect your mandate. It’s only in Nigeria you’ll see a 3rd runner up claiming 1st grin
if you know what we knew you say this
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by Passionate888: 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
wanimo:

where's this 'Obigbo' located?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by PAWG(m): 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
Passionate888:
where's this 'Obigbo' located?

Somewhere in the East grin definitely not I’m Rivers
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by chere25(m): 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
Shame small
PAWG:

Somewhere in the East grin definitely not I’m Rivers
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by gare(f): 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
wanimo:

No wahala, you can go to court, there you will get justice
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by wanimo: 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
kellybently:

you want IPOB miscreants to burn down Rivers like they do in the East.

IPOB killed the police DPO at Obigbo, cut off his head at the roundabout. burnt down the police station and you want the state governor to be applauding IPOB.
the people who killed the DPO should have been arrested and prosecuted.

Rather Wike sent soldiers to go house to house, killing over 300 people most of whom were innocent. And you applaud that?
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by Chucks13: 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
As e dey pain dem e dey sweet us.

Some are not yet satisfy but we can't help them.

We have moved on.
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by Opus001: 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2023
Lorayne:
Isn't this anti-party?

why won't the PDP expel this man? I don't understand.
If it was that easy, he would have been expelled
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by Spiff20(m): 11:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
Wike is officially in two parties. Playing antiparty activities in full glare and no one can suspend him. PDP at state level, APC at national.
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by slevan: 12:39am On Apr 04, 2023
Cyberterror:
Who says opposition parties cannot collaborate with the ruling party in matters of national interest? Nyesom Wike is not playing politics of bitterness like Obi Pandora and his Ipob bandwagon of Yes Daddy religious extremists and separatists.

Some of you vomit nonsense for likes. I am sure strike has hindered you from graduating to face real life.
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by chaloskyx: 2:22am On Apr 04, 2023
Yep you are doing so to favour yourself not Nigerians we understand that's the deal you made to secure governorship for your candidate and drive away EFCC from your domain in politics there is no permanent friend or foe but interests and for now APC s interest and yours are aligned so you would do anything to keep it that way even if it goes against the wishes of Rivers indigenes this was seen during the presidential elections
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by kellybently(m): 4:03am On Apr 04, 2023
wanimo:

Rather Wike sent soldiers to go house to house, killing over 300 people most of whom were innocent. And you applaud that?

Wike impose curfew. for militarymen to calm the situation down. IPOB still killing the military men burnt their vehicle took away their guns.

Curfew going on what are you doing outside.
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by RomanGreen: 6:02am On Apr 04, 2023
Cyberterror:
Who says opposition parties cannot collaborate with the ruling party in matters of national interest? Nyesom Wike is not playing politics of bitterness like Obi Pandora and his Ipob bandwagon of Yes Daddy religious extremists and separatists.

Una no dey shame? Even after election you guys are still attacking only Obi, still digging everything possible to paint him black. This can only mean one thing...Obi actually won that election hence the desperation to bring him down by you lots. That stolen mandate must be returned. Watch and see what the Lord will do
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by Gasayi(m): 6:42am On Apr 04, 2023
His SIM will be kicked out of office. He should watch
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by AwkaFinest: 7:14am On Apr 04, 2023
chere25:
Shame small

There is nothing like Obigbo in Rivers State!
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by AwkaFinest: 7:15am On Apr 04, 2023
Gasayi:
His SIM will be kicked out of office. He should watch

Na u wan kick am out?
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by AwkaFinest: 7:16am On Apr 04, 2023
wanimo:

Please lie with sense!.
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by eldoradoxx: 8:01am On Apr 04, 2023
Wike hasn't realized that his tenure ends May 29 while the National Assembly will hold its first sitting probably by 5th or 6th of June 2023.
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by wanimo: 8:20am On Apr 04, 2023
kellybently:

Wike impose curfew. for militarymen to calm the situation down. IPOB still killing the military men burnt their vehicle took away their guns.

Curfew going on what are you doing outside.

I lived in Obigbo, I have friends whose family still live in Obigbo. I know the story very well. What happened in Obigbo was pure genocide.

Let us not support evil because it didn't affect us. Over 300 innocent young men were murdered by the military.

Wike would be brought to justice sooner or later.
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by kellybently(m): 9:03am On Apr 04, 2023
wanimo:
I lived in Obigbo, I have friends whose family still live in Obigbo. I know the story very well. What happened in Obigbo was pure genocide.

Let us not support evil because it didn't affect us. Over 300 innocent young men were murdered by the military.

you people should Fish out the IPOB in your mist.

any IPOB protest in River start from Obigbo
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by SIONKPO1(m): 9:16am On Apr 04, 2023
This Arrogant Man,I still prefer Anarchy's Leadership style
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by SIONKPO1(m): 9:17am On Apr 04, 2023
wanimo:

Why not sell your Evidence to Al-Jazeera.Lets learn to obey the choices of our Host and let's not insult them also.
I believe in facts
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by SIONKPO1(m): 9:19am On Apr 04, 2023
wanimo:

If only you know how Military works on Reprisal?
first,it is wrong to kill any Uniform personnel
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by Slurity(m): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Nigeria, a country where one man sits in his palour and decides who rule and who doesn't. And the improvised masses who should speak our would be silenced by indomine and spaghetti.

This I have seen.
YOU REMAIN THE FALSE PROPHET AND HELL IS YOUR FINAL ABODE SAYS THE BIBLE ABOUT FALSE PROPHETS.
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:06am On Apr 05, 2023
Jogs1900:

It seems you lack family values.
Anyway, read this without being emotional because it will pain you.

South West has the lowest percentage in the country.

https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/economy/1505354-poverty-rate-nigeria-by-geo-political-zone-according-nbs-report/#:~:text=The%20poorest%20geo%2Dpolitical%20zones, million%20people%20living%20in%20poverty

It is quite unfortunate when we have to cope with people of low IQ and who shamelessly celebrate ignorance...

Did you even read the link you posted? Though your wrong spellings and short forms already gave me a hint of your poor educational background but I didn't expect it to be this bad 😞

Let me talk based on your link...SW the region ethnic bigots like you has over 16 million poor people...

SE which is PO's region has about 10 million poor people...

Is 10 greater than 16 ? SW has far higher poor people than SE which has the highest per Capita income in Nigeria...go back to your link and read it well or call an interpreter or ur Imam
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by Jogs1900: 5:02am On Apr 05, 2023
Whynotthetruth:

It is quite unfortunate when we have to cope with people of low IQ and who shamelessly celebrate ignorance...

Did you even read the link you posted? Though your wrong spellings and short forms already gave me a hint of your poor educational background but I didn't expect it to be this bad 😞

Let me talk based on your link...SW the region ethnic bigots like you has over 16 million poor people...

SE which is PO's region has about 10 million poor people...

Is 10 greater than 16 ? SW has far higher poor people than SE which has the highest per Capita income in Nigeria...go back to your link and read it well or call an interpreter or ur Imam
Omg! I wonder the sort of education you acquired and it showed you are ignorant of statistics and figures. This is what primary school people will be able to calculate. I advise you to go back to your primary school and get a refund.
Now, let me school you this morning,
According to statistics, the southwest has a population of 47m while the southeast has just 22 m.

Now, to get the percentage of poor people in the population,
For southwest, you will divide 16.27m by 47m multiplied by 100 which equals 34.6%
For the southeast, you will divide 10.86m by 22m and multiply by 100 which equals 49.36%

Now, what it means is that For every 100 people in the southwest, 34 are poor while

For every 100 people in the south east, 49 are poor.

Logically, it's because of the high poverty rate in the Southeast that southeasterners are flocking to the Southwest as we all know that people from the Southeast are economic migrants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Africa: The Causes Of Under- Development And The Challenges Of Globalisation / Nigeria Hits 5,000MW Power Generation Mark / SSANU: FG Betrayed Our Trust On IPPIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.