Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker (24510 Views)

Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso / Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release / 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by wale8486: 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
That's my daddy

Yes daddy

Ok daddy

Thank u daddy
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by georgeakins: 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
Whynotthetruth:

Not every region plays plate in hand kind of politics...

Tinubu survived because he leads a mob that doesn't think for themselves
...he thinks for them... gives them crumbs and holds them with ropes of ethnicity and religious colorations

Since Ibos can think for themselves, why is South East the most backward region today?

Even in the days of regional government, South East was far behind the North and the South West.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by Jogs1900: 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
Whynotthetruth:

Not every region plays plate in hand kind of politics...

Tinubu survived because he leads a mob that doesn't think for themselves
...he thinks for them... gives them crumbs and holds them with ropes of ethnicity and religious colorations
He gives them crumbs yet the poverty rate in the south west is lower than the poverty rate in your region
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by Otunbakayce: 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
NNPP, Labour and PDP will never allow APC to have their way.
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by ruggedtimi(m): 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
The only APC lawmaker from rivers state is an islander...Ateke Tom's boy. Gradually this men taking over government
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by GreyLaw(m): 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
Who is "we"? This man should be dealt with immediately he leaves office. He should let the Feeeral lawmakers do their job. He cannot be controlling them from Rivers. Everybody wants to immitate Tinubu and yet fail at it.
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by GreyLaw(m): 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
Jogs1900:

He gives them crumbs yet the poverty rate in the south west is lower than the poverty rate in your region

Please which region is the poverty rate of the SW lower than? Let's use proper statistics and not NL emotions.
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by chloride6: 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
Wahala grin
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by Jogs1900: 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
Whynotthetruth:

Criminals aggregate... darkness is always afraid of light
Obi is devils incarnatete if you don't know.
Obi that caused division among Christians in his small Anambra when he was a governor .Obi that dined and wined with Abacha when other people were fighting for democracy in Nigeria.An opportunist.
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by Terabyteck(m): 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
Viltron:
His SIM will be kicked out of office. He should watch

Yes Daddy
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by Jogs1900: 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
GreyLaw:

Please which region is the poverty rate of the SW lower than? Let's use proper statistics and not NL emotions.
https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/economy/1505354-poverty-rate-nigeria-by-geo-political-zone-according-nbs-report/#:~:text=The%20poorest%20geo%2Dpolitical%20zones, million%20people%20living%20in%20poverty

This is the answer based on percentage.Dont be emotional.

Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by benobyeze(m): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
Political rigmarole. Be brave enough to decamp. Stop all these drama.
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by madmelon: 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
After May 29th who will listen to you again??
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
georgeakins:

Since Ibos can think for themselves, why is South East the most backward region today?

Even in the days of regional government, South East was far behind the North and the South West?

If you weren't product of a failed system, you would have had the honour to research reasonably before blabbing shamelessly publicly...

But how do I expect something reasonable from someone who choose a drug lord to lead his future? A cheat? A notorious and violent man? I didn't expect any less from you...

And please Oga Idiot, travel and see...
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by ceejaynnaji(m): 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
Wike is now unofficially in APC he just lacks the balls to decmp and make it official 😂
Nemere2020:

https://thenationonlineng.net/rivers-will-support-apc-consensus-candidate-for-speakership-wike/
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
Jogs1900:

Really? Oga Mumu, use your hand check per Capita income or even this poverty index ... possibly you can wake up to reality
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by xandy84: 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
35% on ROI? Wow.. The easiest way to distinguish between legitimate business, fraud and ponzi schemes is the % on ROI. Legitimate business will promise 10 - 15% on investment, ponzi schemes promise 30% upwards, frauds promise unlimited % return on investment.
Let's play a game, I will invest 5 million upward on your business if you can back my load with tangible property like land and if you default, I sell it off. If you agree, send me your number and I will get you the paperwork and if sign and dotted, I will credit your withing 3 business day.

Growsss3:
nvest in charcoal business production and nationwide distribution, 35% return on investment per trip

Minimum investment is 1million naira for a full load of 911 truck goods

And 2.3 million for a full load of container truck

2-4 trip per month

Pls check my profile for contact details

Location is kwara state

1 Like

Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by Benwallt(m): 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
The rate at which a particular moderator bans me on this forum is appalling. I can't express myself freely. Is is suffocating. I am receiving bans very early in the morning and getting lifted late on the night. Who does that. I am not interested in calling anybody but whoever is doing this should stop.

I read terrible stuffs here neither the op nor commentor is banned.
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by Jogs1900: 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
Whynotthetruth:

Really? Oga Mumu, use your hand check per Capita income or even this poverty index ... possibly you can wake up to reality
It seems you lack family values.
Anyway, read this without being emotional because it will pain you.

South West has the lowest percentage in the country.

https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/economy/1505354-poverty-rate-nigeria-by-geo-political-zone-according-nbs-report/#:~:text=The%20poorest%20geo%2Dpolitical%20zones, million%20people%20living%20in%20poverty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by Jostoman: 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
Cyberterror:
Who says opposition parties cannot collaborate with the ruling party in matters of national interest? Nyesom Wike is not playing politics of bitterness like Obi Pandora and his Ipob bandwagon of Yes Daddy religious extremists and separatists.
So you mean the thing Pepper the northerners well well because Power don finally comot for their hands for another 8years grin
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by casualobserver: 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
wanimo:
Wike will be history by May 29. He should enjoy it while it lasts.

Obigbo massacre must be accounted for. Wike must be brought to justice

Like it or not, Wike will only get bigger in stature after he leaves office. APC will make sure he remains relevant and powerful even though he won’t join APC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by VTJN(m): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ykc2:
By May 29th wike will be history, just like ffk kayode ,after asking tinubu to brush his yellow teeth his expecting tinubu to make him information minister so he abuse obi
was Tinubu history after 2007?

Dey play grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
Lorayne:

If I was part of the PDP leadership I definitely will
If he wasn't important or strategic to the party, they would have done that. It's not about being part of PDP but they somehow know he is still important to them
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by petermichaels(m): 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
THIS ONE THOUGHT HE IS CEMENTING HIS WAY.... HE DOESNT KNOW THE YORUBAS AND THE HAUSA FULANIS IN POWER..... HE WILL BE SHOCKED BY THE BETRAYAL, (HIS KIND) THAT THEY WILL DISH HIM.
WHERE IS OKOROCHAS!!? LESSONS NOT LEARNT.
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by infohenry(m): 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
Cyberterror:
Who says opposition parties cannot collaborate with the ruling party in matters of national interest? Nyesom Wike is not playing politics of bitterness like Obi Pandora and his Ipob bandwagon of Yes Daddy religious extremists and separatists.
So any person not supporting APC is playing politics of bitterness, you guys are really the problem of this country, to please you let us all join APC so we can now allow to rest.
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by Laple0541(m): 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
wanimo:

As well as the killings in Anambra state under Peter Obi through Police officer James Nwafor of Awkuzu SARS.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by Iwedunloye: 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
wanimo:

You should be more concerned about bringing up the one from your region, Akwuzu massacre?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by Ykc2(m): 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
VTJN:
was Tinubu history after 2007?

Dey play grin
tinubu is leader of all yorubas while wike is leader of obio akpo LGA tugs
Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by hopexter(m): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ykc2:
obi's name is like angel in nigeria his like a golden bride ,tell me who will make wike even vice president?if obi can defeat tinubu in lagos ,Abuja ,aso rock, he defeated gbajamila in his LGA , inec must return our stolen mandate

Mandate hunter go to Inec office and collect your mandate. It’s only in Nigeria you’ll see a 3rd runner up claiming 1st grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Federal Lawmakers-elect Will Support APC Consensus Candidate For Speaker by Okhuadams(m): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
Growsss3:
nvest in charcoal business production and nationwide distribution, 35% return on investment per trip

Minimum investment is 1million naira for a full load of 911 truck goods

And 2.3 million for a full load of container truck

2-4 trip per month

Pls check my profile for contact details

Location is kwara state
How sure is this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners / Emptiness Of Life & Vanity Of Earthly Wealth / SSANU: FG Betrayed Our Trust On IPPIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.