Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Million Man March For Obj's Third Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Million Man March For Obj's Third Term (1643 Views)

Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano / Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March / APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Million Man March For Obj's Third Term by ono(m): 10:15am On Mar 09, 2006
http://www.tribune.com.ng/090306/news01.htm

Every events in the life of the administration of General OBJ compares ''favourably'' with that of the late maximum ruler, General Abacha, the same man who nearly killed him.

Now, some stooges with a lot of accolades for OBJ are willing to repeat what Kalu did for Abacha in his hey days as Maximum ruler. It was YEAA (Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha) during Abachas time, and now it MONACCO for OBJ.

We are watching. I just hope that it's not going to be a bunch of Indian prostitutes that will kill OBJ too o, because that will be one hillarious coincidence.
Re: Million Man March For Obj's Third Term by Idekeson(m): 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2006
I'm amazed. It's like groundhogs day.
Re: Million Man March For Obj's Third Term by Akolawole(m): 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2006
@Ono
We are waiting for the said march o
Re: Million Man March For Obj's Third Term by toshmann(m): 1:03am On Mar 15, 2006
unlike abacha, it will be monkey prostitutes that will kill baba. grin
Re: Million Man March For Obj's Third Term by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2006
Youths earnestly ask for (a)ba(ch)ba forever!

Long may he reign!
Re: Million Man March For Obj's Third Term by toshmann(m): 11:11pm On Mar 15, 2006
grin grin grin youths earnestly ask for olu-sani abacha-njo grin grin grin
Re: Million Man March For Obj's Third Term by ono(m): 7:11am On Mar 16, 2006
But OBJ's acronym is MONACCO - reminds me of that Spanish? footbal league side.

Maybe we are in for some dribbling drills from Baba in the next couple of months or so.
Re: Million Man March For Obj's Third Term by toshmann(m): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2006
ono:

But OBJ's acronym is MONACCO - reminds me of that Spanish? footbal league side.

Maybe we are in for some dribbling drills from Baba in the next couple of months or so.

monaco is in the french league not spanish league
tongue
Re: Million Man March For Obj's Third Term by otokx(m): 2:37pm On Mar 16, 2006
am watching and waiting.
Re: Million Man March For Obj's Third Term by ono(m): 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2006
@toshmann, My brother, I'm not a big time football fan. Thanks for the correction, and that's why I put the question mark, cause I'm not very sure.
Re: Million Man March For Obj's Third Term by dafman(m): 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2006
With the way things are now, it's already a settled matter that obj will be the next presido, presidential aspirants are now getting ready for 2011
Re: Million Man March For Obj's Third Term by ekitikete(m): 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2006
You are right! But remember that past leaders like the "evil genius" IBB and the monstrous Abacha succeeded in driving fear onto the collective psyche of the people and almost got away with imposing themselves on the country. Even Gowon too. However, as fate would have it, their devilish and evil machinations were thwarted by the Almighty God. What then makes OBJ, the self aclaimed "babacratic born again" present occupier of Aso Rock think that he will succeed and prevail where the most fearful of them all had treaded and failed? Was Gowon not swept away in a coup? Was IBB not forced to step aside against his wish? Did Abacha not die in a mysterious circumstance to the tumultous joy of all Nigerians? How is fate going to deal with OBJ for attempting to thwart the will of the people? Going by the antics of his predecessors and what befell them, we can only surmise that the future does not portend well for him. As mere mortals, we do not know what the 'morrow ' will bring forth but we will leave that for the Almighty God to decide.
Re: Million Man March For Obj's Third Term by ekitikete(m): 7:37am On Mar 19, 2006
These are excerpts from statements made by two eminent personalities who are in the forefront of the fight against 3rd term that corroborated the point I made in the previous post.

"This government has lost touch with the people. There is no connection any more. The government is on its own. Nigerians are on their own. What happened to past administrations that lost touch with the people? They were disgraced - Gani Fawehinmi
"I have the same message for Obasanjo. The end of this administration is in sight , ” That is saying with Shakespeare that the Ides of March is not past. - Alhaji Kola Animashaun
To these, I say Amen.
Re: Million Man March For Obj's Third Term by tartar9(m): 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
first to comment.

(1) (Reply)

Senator Aminu Safana Dies / Time To Abolish Death Penalty In Nigeria / Picture Of Jomo Gbomo Released !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.