Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos (78735 Views)

23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) / Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown / Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nazgul:
A lot of Nigerian girls between the ages of 16-25 suffer from low self-esteem a lot. Even with your flat hips and nyash, if you're confident a girl, discard every atom of self condemnation and have a wonderful heart, men would flock around you.

No. It's not low self esteem. It's not even for men's attention. It is the very same thing that makes them crave for iphones beyond their means and intellect, excesively expensive hair, being with yahoo boys, etc. That is the very thing that is causing this trend. Any other excuse is just cover up.
Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by HellVictorinho7: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
GOVERNORR:

I GUESS YOU'RE THERE TOO, I WOULD PREFER THE SKUSHIT IN YOUR SKULL
COME AND TAKE IT, U MAY EVEN DRUM WITH MY RIBS.
Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by Jolieglobal: 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
She did this just to impress men
Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by GOVERNORR: 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
COME AND TAKE IT, U MAY EVEN DRUM WITH MY RIBS.

AND THE BEAT GOES.. BO-DOO-GAY
Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by HellVictorinho7: 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2023
GOVERNORR:

AND THE BEAT GOES.. BO-DOO-GAY
banta santiya
Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by GOVERNORR: 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
banta santiya

You will drink with Capitu tu capi your next life
Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by HellVictorinho7: 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
GOVERNORR:

You will drink with Capitu tu capi your next life
naras
Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by Uptheante(m): 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
KarinaSlim:
Hmmm...

What I have naturally in full abundance.

Pls ladies, be confident with what u have.

Everything is Self Esteem. Give urself good judgement about yourself regardless of what u have. Please.

I don't want to talk too much cos if I talk, some people will be looking at me with one kain eye.

Na lie, u get flat & dry nyash.
No wonder, your name get slim inside
Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by elonize(m): 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
Okiemute101:

Yes oo ... the Skin2Skin geng them... honestly the virus is widespread now. You will soon hear the breaking news about it. The worst part now is the fact most people don't know they have contracted the virus
dat 1 better pass say dem nor know o😆😆
Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by elonize(m): 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
Blupen:
Elonize grin grin leave me make i live my life joor
😆
Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by elonize(m): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
Okiemute101:

Yes oo ... the Skin2Skin geng them... honestly the virus is widespread now. You will soon hear the breaking news about it. The worst part now is the fact most people don't know they have contracted the virus
skin to skin for who u didn't know their std history

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by Okiemute101: 9:59am On Apr 05, 2023
elonize:
skin to skin for who u didn't know their std history

That's the mystery

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos / 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days / David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.