Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) (94143 Views)

Yosi Yusuf: Gombe State College Of Education Student Murdered / Ogume Grammar School Delta Shuts Down, Female Student Murdered In Cult Clash / Kenneth Ibe: Kidnapped IMSU Law Student Murdered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Bigfish121(m): 3:20am On Apr 04, 2023
I b come dey surprise ooo
Which side?
I dey stay for queens estate.

Teeroyzimma:
I stay in abj
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Bigfish121(m): 3:25am On Apr 04, 2023
Some persons are saying he belongs to vikings.

Upton:

I personally don’t think he was a frat man. He might just be a Kegite member that stepped on someone’s toes.

In the six years I spent in that school, I never heard of a non Axe man member living inside school hostel, E nor go fit try am. Once they join rival cult groups, they move out of school campus to BDPA or Osasogie. And a non axe man can’t come into the hostel to kill an axe man. There’s a reason ayes call that school their temple. Except na Ayes kill one of their own
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by drake2(m): 3:27am On Apr 04, 2023
Metetiexpress:

If you don't pass your boundary in Uniben u have nothing to worry about

Many thanks for your response.

But that required consciousness about the existence of boundaries and repercussions (death inclusive) heightened the uneasiness and nervousness.

How could you function optimally in such a tensed environment. At Pg School in UI, 2003; 40% of my classmates came from Uniben including ladies with horrific tales and very close horrible experiences.

I am particular about Uniben, because it is our School with very bright and intelligent academic community. Thank you!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by onunwa21(m): 3:41am On Apr 04, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Kegite na cult group?

Kegite na umbrella wey cultist dey hide!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by iInjureHerYansh: 3:41am On Apr 04, 2023
Fut9ure:

Yeah

Shot at a very close range

He is a kegite
Is it also a cult group?
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Otulented: 3:52am On Apr 04, 2023
Fut9ure:
A uniben student have just been shot in hall 3

Details soon

Picture and video too graphic

He was a kegite number one man

Rip my fellow and Archaival Chef.
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Otulented: 3:59am On Apr 04, 2023
10thTenthMan:
He is AB ILYA DU OVIA, for him to still be a student and Chief o.

Supreme Comradium has never been a cult group. Supreme Comradium as a matter of fact is older than many cult groups and discourages its members being in any cult group.

kpooshilistic tendencies cannot become came by way of comradium. Mbanefo! When shall it become?

However, as an archival XYZ I dont know what these kids do on campus anymore. They have destroyed jollification that was one of the avenue of reducing campus stress through the weekly gyration day-d. Only in Uniben do you see kegites members being gunned down this way. For instance in 2013 Ebose evans a.k.a papilo, Chief du azonoto, was also gunned down.

Kegites club in some ilya has now is tempting kushiristic tendency, I remember some keg yearziz agona when I went for an omoba race and was coronated as the life shock shocokable wire of my ilya, without practising amakohia. But now its now some ilyas ways of life, that a chef must tempt kushy before you will be coronated. To be Frank Nwannemus, some ilyas needs to be demaad. I have seriously landed.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by free2ryhme: 4:01am On Apr 04, 2023
Fut9ure:
A uniben student have just been shot in hall 3

Details soon

Picture and video too graphic

He was a kegite number one man

which side for hall 3 dey shot the guy,

common room, or reading room, or for SUG lane, which side

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by unitysheart(m): 4:02am On Apr 04, 2023
chatinent:

In the real sense, YES.

Kegite is just a name…most of its comrades are frat men.

Na nonsense you dey talk.
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by mployer(m): 4:18am On Apr 04, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Kegite na cult group?

Keggite motto: Unity in diversity.

Keggite is just a unifying ground for diverse cullt groups.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by blingxx(m): 4:19am On Apr 04, 2023
10thTenthMan:

Supreme Comradium has never been a cult group. Supreme Comradium as a matter of fact is older than many cult groups and discourages its members being in any cult group.

kpooshilistic tendencies cannot become came by way of comradium. Mbanefo! When shall it become?

However, as an archival XYZ I dont know what these kids do on campus anymore. They have destroyed jollification that was one of the avenue of reducing campus stress through the weekly gyration day-d. Only in Uniben do you see kegites members being gunned down this way. For instance in 2013 Ebose evans a.k.a papilo, Chief du azonoto, was also gunned down.

We know say you be kegite normally undecided na why 90% of what you typed no make sense , na like this kegites dey talk undecided thank God I didn't join this shit organization back in school .. Weytin I wan gain from it?

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Hydroxide(m): 4:20am On Apr 04, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Kegite na cult group?
Those kegite guys most of the them na real cultists. They belong to other secret cults outside kegite.

10 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by adedayoa2(f): 4:24am On Apr 04, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Kegite na cult group?
how sure are you he was just a kegite? Back then those cultists join the kegites group for cover up.

5 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by seguno2: 4:26am On Apr 04, 2023
chatinent:

I wish students could learn to stop being cultists.

Since wishes and prayers/faith alone achieves nothing, what is next

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by seguno2: 4:27am On Apr 04, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Kegite na cult group?

Where did you get that from what you quoted
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by seguno2: 4:34am On Apr 04, 2023
AdeVikthur1:
This is really unfortunate, when is it all gonna stop?

Whenever those of us who want it to stop, put in enough effort to make it stop. Is that not so for every single desire that one has

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Voiceofthestree: 4:36am On Apr 04, 2023
10thTenthMan:

Nah man you be for you to recognise Papilo you be great man... Oil deh your head

13 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by seguno2: 4:36am On Apr 04, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Lets ask for forgiveness for our sins and repent, call on Jesus, the salvation of our souls.

Praise God, who has translated us, into his kingdom of light.

May we not become the tools of the wicked one. We have the opportunity, to humble ourselves and present ourselves as instrument of righteousness. Praise God amen.

Have you forgotten that faith without works is dead?
Why do you forget that, since you are seriously sense
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by MightySparrow: 4:37am On Apr 04, 2023
Bontafa:
Kegites have been endangerd species in the university since 90's especially if you are the head

They were known for merriment and dancing. Many of them could not even drink palm wine.

I used to make jest of them those days when a classmate offered to pay for my registration and kits to be part of them. I didn't see any special thing in drinking palm wine to be dancing about. I was just coming from my village to tertiary institution. In my village we drank palm wine almost everyday back then.
Kegites then we're not violent and had this esoteric language that was fanciful.

I think this guy may have offended another group not from kegites.

Anyway, his case is an end of a dream.
May God grants his parents fortitude to bear the loss.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by seguno2: 4:40am On Apr 04, 2023
Enddy50ty:
Uniben
Uniport
Esut and Imsu all have one thing in common.

Producing noisy drunkards and cultists like useless wailing Wike

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by mployer(m): 4:41am On Apr 04, 2023
MightySparrow:

They were known for merriment and dancing. Many of them could not even drink palm wine.

I used to make jest of them those days when a classmate offered to pay for my registration and kits to be part of them. I didn't see any special thing in drinking palm wine to be dancing about. I was just coming from my village to tertiary institution. In my village we drank palm wine almost everyday back then.
Kegites then we're not violent and had this esoteric language that was fanciful.

I think this guy may have offended another group not from kegites.

Anyway, his case is an end of a dream.
May God grants his parents fortitude to bear the loss.

Keggite is more than drinking palm wine and dancing.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by tishbite42: 4:45am On Apr 04, 2023
Fut9ure:

Point of correction

Them nor dey fall axemen for inside school so easily

Na University of Benin be Aye

So that guy fit be viking
Who tell you?
Them dey fall anybody at anytime
Aiye, Eiye or Maphite
Viking wey come Uniben show himself no get sense.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by seguno2: 4:45am On Apr 04, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
2022 was a mad year, people underestimate how bad 2022 was.

- Owo Massacre
- Ada Amah died
- Pele died
- PNB Rock died
- Davido's son Ifeanyi died😢
- Deborah got murdered in cold blood
- Bolanle Raheem was murdered including her unborn child in Lagos
- 60 people got kidnapped on Kaduna railway
- TakeOff died
- Dr chinelo got killed by Bandits on railway
- queen died
- Bamise was kidnapped, raped then murdered by a tout
- Lost alot of young men to cultism
- Chris Rock got his face rocked by a simp

Personal experiences
-Multiple appliances got spoilt in my house because of high voltage
- Lost my phone to Allen ave touts
-My house got raided by baban bola
- Lost an Uncle that I was close to

May this year be better🤲🏾

Please how can this year be better when we didn’t do enough to prevent the Asiwaju of agbero thugs from being selected by Mahmoud’s EyeNeck

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by FiremanX: 4:48am On Apr 04, 2023
Good riddance
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by tishbite42: 4:49am On Apr 04, 2023
unitysheart:

Na nonsense you dey talk.
He said the bitter truth
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by seguno2: 4:51am On Apr 04, 2023
sammirano:
Too bad. Yet we condemn ageros when educated students do this to themselves for whatever reason

And now that we have allowed the Asiwaju of agberos like MC Oluomo to be selected as president by Mahmoud’s EyeNeck due to our inadequate political efforts, what next for us except to be terrorised by Mama Chukwudi’s agbero friend?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Delightsome2023: 4:52am On Apr 04, 2023
FiremanX:
Good riddance
you get sense so?
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Caaz: 4:53am On Apr 04, 2023
chatinent:

I wish students could learn to stop being cultists.
Kegite is not a cult group
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by coputa(m): 4:53am On Apr 04, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Kegite na cult group?
In Nigeria higher instition,if you want to have peace of mind, don't join any social group or fraternity it's not worth it, just be neutral.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by tishbite42: 4:56am On Apr 04, 2023
Metetiexpress:

If you don't pass your boundary in Uniben u have nothing to worry about
True talk
Hall 3 and its corridor wey I dey waka pass by 2 or 3 for midnight.
As I dey pass am, I dey see people wey dem dey chawuz
I thank my GOD

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Tough Is Medicine And Surgery As A Course? / Rough Guide Of The Best & Most Reputable Universities In The UK / A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.