Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) (94115 Views)

Yosi Yusuf: Gombe State College Of Education Student Murdered / Ogume Grammar School Delta Shuts Down, Female Student Murdered In Cult Clash / Kenneth Ibe: Kidnapped IMSU Law Student Murdered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Iseoluwani: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2023
Chiraq77:
He is a frat man
Most Kegite members are frat men

For OOU that year most of the Kegite be AYE

May you never go by the way of pharaoh who perished in the red sea

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Iseoluwani: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2023
ufuosman:
not a cult group Bt 80% of dere members are cult members

You are wrong
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Iseoluwani: 8:55am On Apr 04, 2023
BIGDADDY000:

of course not, but its a kind of it,
Trust me when i say so, am a kegite too
when i was on campus, but 50% of kegite club
do involve in secret court, like EYE, AYEE, ALORA etc

To seek a caution
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by YoungLionken(m): 8:56am On Apr 04, 2023
Fut9ure:

Do you even know who you are talking to?

Nairaland is a faceless forum

So when I tell you that the vice chancellor knows that uniben is owned by axemen please don't argue with me

Do you know that the security personnel in uniben most of them are axemen

Please don't quote me again

Bro stop arguing with those boys, never mention them again..

They are obviously in rival gangs, hence the subtle hate and denial..

That kegite chief is a maphite member (prolly their CO on campus too)..

I'm not a cultist but I know a lot about them and when the truth is obvious, don't try to fight it (that's what those boys, arguing with you, are trying to do)..

Eg, the Buccaneers are very scared of the Ayes. And when it comes to war with them (Ayes), only Eiye stand a chance in south-west and some parts in south-south, then Vikings in south-east and some parts in south-south too..

But shun cultism for good!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Iseoluwani: 8:56am On Apr 04, 2023
10thTenthMan:
He is AB ILYA DU OVIA, for him to still be a student and Chief o.

Supreme Comradium has never been a cult group. Supreme Comradium as a matter of fact is older than many cult groups and discourages its members being in any cult group.

kpooshilistic tendencies cannot become came by way of comradium. Mbanefo! When shall it become?

However, as an archival XYZ I dont know what these kids do on campus anymore. They have destroyed jollification that was one of the avenue of reducing campus stress through the weekly gyration day-d. Only in Uniben do you see kegites members being gunned down this way. For instance in 2013 Ebose evans a.k.a papilo, Chief du azonoto, was also gunned down.

Karid
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Malawian(m): 8:58am On Apr 04, 2023
Fut9ure:
A uniben student have just been shot in hall 3

Details soon

Picture and video too graphic

He was a kegite number one man

they have Karid him handicap

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by MadarasBlade(m): 8:58am On Apr 04, 2023
Otunbakayce:
A fool at over 40 is what you are. slowpoke!

Go and sit down. He is condemning cultism here, if you don't know what is being said, ask questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Godsongang: 9:01am On Apr 04, 2023
So true my brother but na hostel I dey stay that year but I be pastor then. Those ayes get mental for head.

quote author=Upton post=122278964]

I personally don’t think he was a frat man. He might just be a Kegite member that stepped on someone’s toes.

In the six years I spent in that school, I never heard of a non Axe man member living inside school hostel, E nor go fit try am. Once they join rival cult groups, they move out of school campus to BDPA or Osasogie. And a non axe man can’t come into the hostel to kill an axe man. There’s a reason ayes call that school their temple. Except na Ayes kill one of their own[/quote]
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Nelz7: 9:05am On Apr 04, 2023
Fut9ure:

Bro i know what am saying

Even the vice chancellor knows that uniben is owned and run by the axemen( Aye)

I'm from Benin okay

Uniben is called futa jallon for a reason

Mother Temple

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Joshua999: 9:10am On Apr 04, 2023
[Most kegite belongs to vult group quote author=Sonicroyel post=122277562]
Kegite na cult group?[/quote]
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Cyrusthevirus: 9:11am On Apr 04, 2023
As a kegite Elder,he blended with cultist and that is the result.In my DayZ as no 2,u dia not mix the 2,u'll b dekeged.Say no to cultism.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 04, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Kegite na cult group?

98% of kegite are cultist.
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Kingzeez10: 9:12am On Apr 04, 2023
seguno2:

Please how can this year be better when we didn’t do enough to prevent the Asiwaju of agbero thugs from being selected by Mahmoud’s EyeNeck
STFU!!!

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Fut9ure: 9:16am On Apr 04, 2023
YoungLionken:

Bro stop arguing with those boys, never mention them again..

They are obviously in rival gangs, hence the subtle hate and denial..

That kegite chief is a maphite member (prolly their CO on campus too)..

I'm not a cultist but I know a lot about them and when the truth is obvious, don't try to fight it (that's what those boys, arguing with you, are trying to do)..

Eg, the Buccaneers are very scared of the Ayes. And when it comes to war with them ,(Ayes), only Eiye stand a chance in south-west and some parts in south-south, then Vikings in south-east and some parts in south-south too..

But shun cultism for good!!!
Thank you bro

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:19am On Apr 04, 2023
blowjohn:

Why wud u even want to to join any group in the first place?

Ur sent to study in school bro.
well one can get experience from other curricular activities.
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Slurity(m): 9:19am On Apr 04, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Kegite na cult group?
NO, NA POLITICAL PARTY. JUST THEY PLAY.
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Cyrusthevirus: 9:21am On Apr 04, 2023
Please don't say what u don't understand.Once you're discovered to b a frat man,u'll b dekeged.Check kegites sealation.
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Aboguede(m): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2023
Coloredsg:

Scam
Scam
Scam.
No one should fall for this.
This guy is a known scammer always changing usernames.

Everything on NL is a scam! Both the ads from this site na work. NL is a scam forum, know this and know peace shocked
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by trendo360: 9:23am On Apr 04, 2023
Does belong to Kegite stops you from joining other cult group?

In fact majority of them are cultists at night and kegites at day.

It painful to see a wise comorado down and distressed to see him in pain.

Sonicroyel:

Kegite na cult group?

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:24am On Apr 04, 2023
Fut9ure:

Point of correction

Them nor dey fall axemen for inside uniben school so easily

Na University of Benin be Aye

So that guy fit be viking
Na final year he dey pub admin
So Aye and Viking fit dey d same kegite
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by blowjohn(m): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
well one can get experience from other curricular activities.

Extracurricular activities ....sports, music, charity.
Even Drama unit

Not joining a strange group.

Those are my thoughts sha

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:26am On Apr 04, 2023
Wish they can all join efac group or something.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by trendo360: 9:31am On Apr 04, 2023
Bontafa:

Abeg rest

Dem dey tell you the truth. Its just a name and a group of different people encompassing brilliant and dull students, Christian and Muslim, Cultists and non cultists

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by eroticecstasy: 9:33am On Apr 04, 2023
Bontafa:
Kegites have been endangerd species in the university since 90's especially if you are the head

Because they're too lousy and troublesome, yet powerless.

May his Dark soul rest in pieces in the bossom of lucifer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by quinox947: 9:44am On Apr 04, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Any social club is a cult group.

Eg, Chelsea FC fanclub is a Cult.

You gerrit?
The ones mentioned is not in the context of what is been discussed. You gerrit?
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by flexyrule(m): 9:47am On Apr 04, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Kegite na cult group?
Who shoots a Kegite member?
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Ohio7(m): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Kegite na cult group?

Most kegites na frats members hiding under the white and green.
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by kmaster007: 9:50am On Apr 04, 2023
They test microphone for dis one body
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by kamiyurl: 9:56am On Apr 04, 2023
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed this is sad. living by the gun means dying by it.
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by KIDfurniture(m): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2023
Wonderful

Fut9ure:
A uniben student have just been shot in hall 3

Details soon

Picture and video too graphic

He was a kegite number one man

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by ahamonyeka(m): 9:58am On Apr 04, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Kegite na cult group?
most of them belongs to other cult group .
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by unitysheart(m): 10:14am On Apr 04, 2023
tishbite42:

He said the bitter truth

Which bitter truth? So, you want tell me say I belong to a cult group after my 20 years in the club and have never belonged to any secret cult.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

How Tough Is Medicine And Surgery As A Course? / Rough Guide Of The Best & Most Reputable Universities In The UK / A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.