Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) (94147 Views)

Yosi Yusuf: Gombe State College Of Education Student Murdered / Ogume Grammar School Delta Shuts Down, Female Student Murdered In Cult Clash / Kenneth Ibe: Kidnapped IMSU Law Student Murdered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Intelcorei7: 4:56am On Apr 04, 2023
Fut9ure:
A uniben student have just been shot in hall 3

Details soon

Picture and video too graphic

He was a kegite number one man

@ bolded is "has"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by saintnegroid(m): 5:03am On Apr 04, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Kegite na cult group?
na wetin? Is there any of their member who is not cultist? 90% of them are cultist

5 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by amp01(m): 5:13am On Apr 04, 2023
Fut9ure:

Bro i know what am saying

Even the vice chancellor knows that uniben is owned and run by the axemen( Aye)

I'm from Benin okay

U dont need to be from Benin to know that uniben is the home field of the axemen.
It's on record,they have not Lost a match at home.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by nymphomaniac(m): 5:14am On Apr 04, 2023
My mouth is open!
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Neddstark: 5:14am On Apr 04, 2023
I no dey pity cultists
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Judolisco(m): 5:20am On Apr 04, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Kegite na cult group?
bro dem Don turn everything to cult.... Most cult groups no be cult groups b4

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by babtoundey(m): 5:20am On Apr 04, 2023
drake2:

Wow!. May his soul rest in peace.

Wanted to do a master's and PhD in Uniben. But after clearance and payment of acceptance fee. The things I saw in 2003; the panicky aura and latent feelings of uneasiness in and around campus?.

I ran for my life back to my UI in Ibadan despite the advantage I had in Benin and it's closeness to family and home.

God forbids!

Lol. I was imagining the forces that propelled you to leave UI and go for Uniben even when you've had a taste of UI's peaceful environment.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Pythonista297: 5:30am On Apr 04, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Kegite na cult group?
Bro he was more than a Kegite .
eko ila kuro leko , ekor o korla

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Tunagee(m): 5:30am On Apr 04, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Kegite na cult group?

You no know anything. Did his comment say kegites is cult You know wetin dey, u dey pretend. The guy that was shot was obviously not a member of scripture union.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by OVB123: 5:31am On Apr 04, 2023
Upton:

I personally don’t think he was a frat man. He might just be a Kegite member that stepped on someone’s toes.

In the six years I spent in that school, I never heard of a non Axe man member living inside school hostel, E nor go fit try am. Once they join rival cult groups, they move out of school campus to BDPA or Osasogie. And a non axe man can’t come into the hostel to kill an axe man. There’s a reason ayes call that school their temple. Except na Ayes kill one of their own
True talk.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Slynation(m): 5:32am On Apr 04, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Kegite na cult group?
Kegite is just a camouflage cult group tho, although non-violent, but they have the same orientation with cult groups...

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Pythonista297: 5:32am On Apr 04, 2023
amp01:

U dont need to be from Benin to know that uniben is the home field of the axemen.
It's on record,they have not Lost a match at home.
Norms bro
na from your childhood self every family member to grandma and grandpa

5 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by ade4real2016: 5:32am On Apr 04, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Kegite na cult group?

He's definitely not referring to d victim but rather d maniac that took fellow human beings' life for no good reason ...The victim Must have done something wrong but taking someone's life is totally condemnable....
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 5:33am On Apr 04, 2023
tishbite42:

Who tell you?
Them dey fall anybody at anytime
Aiye, Eiye or Maphite
Viking wey come Uniben show himself no get sense.

The moment you join the game you are a dead man walking.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Gasayi(m): 5:36am On Apr 04, 2023
Very gruesome
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 5:39am On Apr 04, 2023
tishbite42:

Who tell you?
Them dey fall anybody at anytime
Aiye, Eiye or Maphite
Viking wey come Uniben show himself no get sense.

Get one my guy wey be viki wey go show himself for uniben for MSc, he later jettison the admission e no use reach 1 semester. Nigga dey stay school hostel, He run for him life!!!

Most edo boys na aye or at least he get very strong link with ayes even if the edo boy dey fly another colour. Uniben na aye mother temple but atingos no dey let them rest. He was shot in the face he must have dared somebody and the person was very scared.

Say no to cultism!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Front0lane: 5:40am On Apr 04, 2023
Most kegite are coltist

Sonicroyel:

Kegite na cult group?
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by online4business: 5:42am On Apr 04, 2023
10thTenthMan:
He is AB ILYA DU OVIA, for him to still be a student and Chief o.

Supreme Comradium has never been a cult group. Supreme Comradium as a matter of fact is older than many cult groups and discourages its members being in any cult group.

kpooshilistic tendencies cannot become came by way of comradium. Mbanefo! When shall it become?

However, as an archival XYZ I dont know what these kids do on campus anymore. They have destroyed jollification that was one of the avenue of reducing campus stress through the weekly gyration day-d. Only in Uniben do you see kegites members being gunned down this way. For instance in 2013 Ebose evans a.k.a papilo, Chief du azonoto, was also gunned down.

If you're a carid entity's remain one, if your leg dey front and back you're a walking target.

Don't try to settle what you don't know about...comradoes like to settle matters.

To anyone reading this note

You can't settle war mongers because you love peace... that's how the world is don't try to change it.

True christ eledumare I've precherlander.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by fareed69(m): 5:47am On Apr 04, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Kegite na cult group?

I wonder O.
Maybe he does the two together.
I could remember in those days when I was in the University if it gets to the Chief that you belong to a cult group you will be dekegged immediately.
Probably things has changed.

9 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by fareed69(m): 5:48am On Apr 04, 2023
MightySparrow:
End of a dream : for hims, his parents, his friends.

For him ,
His parents and friends will continue with there life.
He's the looser.
Cultism is bad .
Say NO to Cult

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by nkemjacob2(m): 5:49am On Apr 04, 2023
chatinent:

I wish students could learn to stop being cultists.
it is not a cult
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by letitrainnow(m): 5:52am On Apr 04, 2023
Rip
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Angrygoat: 5:52am On Apr 04, 2023
No tears for the dead.
I be uniben graj,stayed at Hall 3 that year block F. Saw diff shitz . When I stayed off camp at osasogie,i got beat up,robbed up,ran to bdpa,i got robbed too. Oh baba I run enter gra. Uniben is dead. I rem how dem waste my favorite barber that year..galaxy...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:04am On Apr 04, 2023
chatinent:

In the real sense, YES.

Kegite is just a name…most of its comrades are frat men.

In the real sense, NO

Although some kegites are frat men, not all kegites are frat men... It's just like saying "knighthood" is an occult group... That some knights are occultic does not mean all knights aree occult members

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Tymk: 6:06am On Apr 04, 2023
Bontafa:

Abeg rest
u need to shut up. kegites are cultist. I don't care what you rh in think
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by dangoteinlaw: 6:06am On Apr 04, 2023
Cult clash happens but for someone to get blown out in close range like this? He did worse than this to so someone else ane only got the retaliation. In life every action must receive a reaction, be careful of the choices your make.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Navalsadiq(m): 6:07am On Apr 04, 2023
I will parmanently close uniben and ekpoma

They are not higher institutions of learning

They breed cultists but if them get mind make them go face fherds men...

Imagine how they are foolishly killing themselves

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Tunagee(m): 6:07am On Apr 04, 2023
Front0lane:
All those one ipob killedin igboland why didn't you mention a single killing there.

This is how you foolish n miserable igbos disparage other states while you ignore the killing fields of Alaigbo.

How many military n police personal were slaughtered by igbos this year's alone.

This Northern guy was he not killed in igboland ?

The husband of Dora Akuyuli was he not slaughtered like a chicken by Igbo.

LGA in Imo was he not slaughtered in Alaigbo

I can go naming names priest n so many high profile dare devil killings n you see no even a single one to mention. You are mad

Na so foolish fools like you demonise Awolowo MKO Tinubu till date while you expect Nigerians to celebrate criminals like Azikwe Nzeribe Peter Obi etc foolish set of baboons.

I am waiting for you to tell me you are not ig o n you are from hellfire.

Is there any part of his comment that supports igbo?

8 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:08am On Apr 04, 2023
10thTenthMan:
He is AB ILYA DU OVIA, for him to still be a student and Chief o.

Supreme Comradium has never been a cult group. Supreme Comradium as a matter of fact is older than many cult groups and discourages its members being in any cult group.

kpooshilistic tendencies cannot become came by way of comradium. Mbanefo! When shall it become?

However, as an archival XYZ I dont know what these kids do on campus anymore. They have destroyed jollification that was one of the avenue of reducing campus stress through the weekly gyration day-d. Only in Uniben do you see kegites members being gunned down this way. For instance in 2013 Ebose evans a.k.a papilo, Chief du azonoto, was also gunned down.

Lol @ Mbanefo, when shall it become... Lol

Gyrations really used to be a period of relieve from campus stress... Them still dey do gyration for schools sef?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Tough Is Medicine And Surgery As A Course? / Rough Guide Of The Best & Most Reputable Universities In The UK / A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.