Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,554 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

FG Approves 173 Loan Apps, Bars Illegal Online Banks - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Approves 173 Loan Apps, Bars Illegal Online Banks (35369 Views)

CBN Revokes Operational Licenses Of 4,173 Bdcs / FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps / FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Approves 173 Loan Apps, Bars Illegal Online Banks by jamesversion: 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
MrFollowFollow:

This one is a big fat lie!

Some Nigerians borrow specifically with the intention of not paying back the loan!

I see. Maybe you're one of them.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves 173 Loan Apps, Bars Illegal Online Banks by erniok(m): 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
MrFollowFollow:

If you don't want to meet their conditionalities then go and arrange collateral so you can get a loan from a commercial bank!
For 5,10,15k, you look for collateral? Some of you should be clowns in circuses.

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves 173 Loan Apps, Bars Illegal Online Banks by Hezzyluv: 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
Rybnyk:

Hope someone didn't have access to any of your SIM cards at any point in time...

My SIM cards has always been with me. I don't really understand how comes. The most annoying part of it is that, it's not a standard phone number that they use to call me i.e, I can't call back or SMS letting them know I don't know what they're talking about. To add salt to injury, it's a programmed call I just have to listen to their threat each time I pick up the phone.
Re: FG Approves 173 Loan Apps, Bars Illegal Online Banks by jaeyking(m): 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

Are you an agent of one of these loan sharks calling and harassing people?
Is like you are culpable..

Are you one of those who don't read terms and conditions
Who collect the loan and defaults den starts crying foulplay
Re: FG Approves 173 Loan Apps, Bars Illegal Online Banks by Ezemeiyogu(m): 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
Solenzo19:

Some of these loan guys are very mean. They have different tactics of making someone go through hell. Imagine, kashcash gave me a loan of 45.5k I didn't request for, but on my dashboard it was showing 70k. Immediately, I called their customer care line and the agent asked me to pay back the money into an account provided. In doing so, my bank erroneously debited me the 45.5k twice due to network issues.
As soon as I complained to kashcash, they acknowledged receipt of the money, but instead of refunding the extra 45.5k back to me, they sent back only 16.9k!
Let's be careful with these loan shark operators. They can cause one hpb instead of solving your problems.

Is kashkash still existing? Thought they folded lo g time ago
Re: FG Approves 173 Loan Apps, Bars Illegal Online Banks by Getin2ouch: 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
MrFollowFollow:

The interest is dependent on the duration of the loan so if you don't want to pay such a large interest then make sure you choose a short duration.

Be informed that short term loans are not used to finance or start new businesses anywhere in the world. It is a funding mismatch for you to use a loan with 30 day period to finance a business transaction that will mature in 180 days!
That's very true. But I was just giving an example, I ain't taking any loan.
Re: FG Approves 173 Loan Apps, Bars Illegal Online Banks by Getin2ouch: 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
4Humanity4All:
l

You have no right to tell me to rest when you stand by your opinion. I never said anything was the reason for blaming the government for everything so, don't put your words into my mouth. If you aren't comfortable with the interest rate, don't take the loan simple. Approach your banks instead for loan.
I have no intention of replying you. But then I realized that I misunderstood your previous response.

Make you na no vex abeg.

I won't take loan for anything again be it business or something else. I had rather used what I have no matter how small it is.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves 173 Loan Apps, Bars Illegal Online Banks by HeroicMeastro: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
jaeyking:

🤣🤣🤣
Who reads T&C in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: FG Approves 173 Loan Apps, Bars Illegal Online Banks by Emeka71(m): 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Way to go. Because, some of these loan sharks are just fraudulent. How can you borrow someone #10,000 and expect him to payback 16k within 7day? Shey na bet9ja him wan use the money for

I created thread on crime section, of how one of them keeps calling my mobile line every week telling me to repay the loan l took from them or else, they would send sabotaging SMS/calls to my contacts. And I have NEVER in my life applied for a loan. sad
Palm-pay is no longer working on my phone.
Re: FG Approves 173 Loan Apps, Bars Illegal Online Banks by Illegal1(m): 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
Omoh......the greatest mistake of my life na to join loan apps

dis people show me better shege last yr,i nearly get High BP,i use almost 450k to clear loans apps until my eyes clear and i stop to pay them

i still dey owe 5 loan apps since last yr bt i no go pay again..

make them cum my house make me settle d mata once and 4 all.
Re: FG Approves 173 Loan Apps, Bars Illegal Online Banks by AsaBlackheart(m): 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
bigcee:

Dem carry you handicap grin grin grin

Abi o grin
I have no sympathy for wankers like that. Daylight robbery.
They know most Nigerians don't read through terms and conditions... Even then, they make that particular condition hard to find.
Twats and wankers
Re: FG Approves 173 Loan Apps, Bars Illegal Online Banks by AsaBlackheart(m): 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
jaeyking:

I read all terms and conditions. Even so, it's hard to find the hidden charges. One i saw called it "Service fee". Imagine.

Technically it should be illegal. How can you offer me 10k and then remove 3k as service fee?
And the interest is calculated based on 10k as principal.
Most of the loan apps on playstore are just scams.
Only legit ones are fairmoney and co. Rest are just thieves hiding under the law
Re: FG Approves 173 Loan Apps, Bars Illegal Online Banks by Hezzyluv: 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
Emeka71:
Palm-pay is no longer working on my phone.

Could your fone be in disarray with the version you have?
Re: FG Approves 173 Loan Apps, Bars Illegal Online Banks by Illegal1(m): 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
Jamiubond009:
grin All those people wey borrow money and no gree pay back their loans with the thinking that they have escaped,oya nah grin grin Phone calls to your family and friends reminding them that you are a fraudster will resume shortly. No rest for the wicked grin grin

omoh.....their phone call no dey shake me again,i dey wait for the day them go cum my house,make we jst stab ourslf any how any how.
Re: FG Approves 173 Loan Apps, Bars Illegal Online Banks by SUPERPACK: 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
Basicend:

Oga, I can't be arguing with you coz u don't know what the weight of consent means in contractual agreement.

Go and expand your scope on legalities.
Consent doesn't make an illegal operation legal. Why don't you borrow me five million naira, I will pay you with one of my kidneys. Draft your terms and conditions, let's deal.
Re: FG Approves 173 Loan Apps, Bars Illegal Online Banks by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
Getin2ouch:

I have no intention of replying you. But then I realized that I misunderstood your previous response.

Make you na no vex abeg.

I won't take loan for anything again be it business or something else. I had rather used what I have no matter how small it is.

That's good. God no go shame us.
Re: FG Approves 173 Loan Apps, Bars Illegal Online Banks by ponishah: 6:45am On Apr 05, 2023
Honchoslim16:
All my life I just wanted a milli'
"What's on your wrist?" Richard Millie
With Lil Uzi when I'm out in Philly
Don't show you broke boys no pity
Have you no toys to play with?
Re: FG Approves 173 Loan Apps, Bars Illegal Online Banks by Honchoslim16(m): 8:12am On Apr 05, 2023
ponishah:

Have you no toys to play with?
Take that bass out your voice, I shot him in the gut
Re: FG Approves 173 Loan Apps, Bars Illegal Online Banks by Emeka71(m): 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hezzyluv:

Could your fone be in disarray with the version you have?
The thing usually work before but since I reset my phone last week when I tried to download the palmpay the thing says no longer working on my android version.
Re: FG Approves 173 Loan Apps, Bars Illegal Online Banks by MrFollowFollow(m): 10:26am On Apr 06, 2023
jamesversion:

I see. Maybe you're one of them.

You people do not like to hear the truth!

Yes I am one of them, come and jump on my back!
Re: FG Approves 173 Loan Apps, Bars Illegal Online Banks by MrFollowFollow(m): 10:28am On Apr 06, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.....their phone call no dey shake me again,i dey wait for the day them go cum my house,make we jst stab ourslf any how any how.

Their phone calls wont shake you anymore because you are now a hardened thief!
Re: FG Approves 173 Loan Apps, Bars Illegal Online Banks by MrFollowFollow(m): 10:30am On Apr 06, 2023
erniok:

For 5,10,15k, you look for collateral? Some of you should be clowns in circuses.

How you managed to pass English Comprehension in secondary school is a wonder to me.

Go back and read what I wrote again, this time read it slowly!
Re: FG Approves 173 Loan Apps, Bars Illegal Online Banks by erniok(m): 11:26am On Apr 06, 2023
MrFollowFollow:

How you managed to pass English Comprehension in secondary school is a wonder to me.

Go back and read what I wrote again, this time read it slowly!
I think you should take your own advise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) / Mile Market: Largest Market In Port Harcourt: Photos & Video / Politicians With Billions In Cash Move Against Naira Redesign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.