Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot (3246 Views)

Ladies When Hot, How Do You Tell Him? / How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:57am On Apr 04, 2023
Let's discuss
Re: How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 04, 2023
When I’m married sha and I start looking for unnecessary trouble and looking for fights to pick, then he should know what to do? grin I can hate what I like ehn grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot by Lucasinho(m): 7:08am On Apr 04, 2023
Hot or hurt? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 04, 2023
Lucasinho:
Hot or hurt? undecided
hot as in sex cravings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot by LeeSmart: 7:09am On Apr 04, 2023
Babe heat the worry me, we fit on fan lol... Hope say i answer ur question bimpe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot by HeartlessMan: 7:16am On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
When I’m married sha and I start looking for unnecessary trouble and looking for fights to pick, then he should know what to do? grin I can hate what I like ehn grin

This is how you know someone who was raised in the bush.

You wouldn't even make it past 2 weeks with me if you can't express yourself let alone marriage.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 04, 2023
HeartlessMan:

This is how you know someone who was raised in the bush.

You wouldn't even make it past 2 weeks with me if you can't express yourself let alone marriage.
Who marry me go enjoy me peacefully, look deep and you’ll know I’m a peaceful person. Those troubles I’m talking about are not all those serious fights ooo. Anyways you are a heartless man and I won’t marry a heartless man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot by wumi2017(f): 7:19am On Apr 04, 2023
😂🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:24am On Apr 04, 2023
So sweet

IyaebeTheGreat:
Re: How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:24am On Apr 04, 2023
Talk oh

wumi2017:
😂🤣
Re: How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:25am On Apr 04, 2023
I hope as we are discussing we are learning how to communicate with our partner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 04, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
So sweet

I can hate what I like ehn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:28am On Apr 04, 2023
Lols I like your communication but if its me I will go straight to riding him as e dey hot no time

IyaebeTheGreat:
I can hate what I like ehn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 04, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lols I like your communication but if its me I will go straight to riding him as e dey hot no time

Well, I communicate differently and I expect whoever I’ll be with to understand better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:29am On Apr 04, 2023
Dis is serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:35am On Apr 04, 2023
Exactly

IyaebeTheGreat:
Well, I communicate differently and I expect whoever I’ll be with to understand better.
Re: How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:35am On Apr 04, 2023
Talk your own

SyrusdeHansome:
Dis is serious
Digital Bimpe Show: How To Stop Seeking Validation

Watch & Kindly Subscribe To My Channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCEMt_U4fuc

How to stop seeking validation from people

Seeking validation from others can be a common behavior that can be difficult to break. Here are some steps you can take to stop seeking validation from people:

1. Recognize the pattern: Start by acknowledging that you have a tendency to seek validation from others. Reflect on why you might be doing this and the impact it’s having on your life.

2. Identify your own values and beliefs: Spend time thinking about what’s important to you, what you stand for, and what you believe in. This can help you become more confident in your own decisions and less reliant on validation from others.

3. Practice self-care: Take care of your physical, emotional, and mental health by eating well, exercising, getting enough rest, and engaging in activities that bring you joy.

1. Focus on your strengths: Identify your strengths and celebrate them. By focusing on what you’re good at, you’ll feel more confident in yourself and less dependent on validation from others.
2. Surround yourself with supportive people: Spend time with people who support and encourage you. This can help boost your confidence and reduce your need for external validation.
3. Stop seeking approval: Make a conscious effort to stop seeking approval or validation from others. Remind yourself that your worth is not determined by what others think of you.
4. Set boundaries: Establish boundaries around what you’re willing to accept from others. This can help you feel more in control of your life and reduce the need for validation from others.
Breaking the pattern of seeking validation from others can take time and effort, but it’s worth it for the increased confidence and sense of self-worth you’ll gain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot by KidDarkness(m): 7:36am On Apr 04, 2023
When I get married, it will be " baby lets do bedroom wrestling or bedroom kung fu"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:36am On Apr 04, 2023
Happy New Week 😍

Digital Bimpe Show Series 2 Is Out

How To Stop Seeking Validation

Watch & Kindly Subscribe To My Channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCEMt_U4fuc

For One Month Featuring Your Business On Television& Radio as you do Interview on the Digital Bimpe Show

Price: 250,000 - 500000

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

1 Share

Re: How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:37am On Apr 04, 2023
Aaw so sweet

KidDarkness:
When I get married, it will be " baby lets do bedroom wrestling or bedroom kung fu"
Re: How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:39am On Apr 04, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Talk your own
Make Nigeria better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot by LeeSmart: 8:03am On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I been don date ur type bfor oo, once i see say aunty face don the change to angry bird own, i go just code say na TATATA aunty de look 4.... Kemi na God go bless u for 4 me oo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot by LeeSmart: 8:06am On Apr 04, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Haha ur type no plenty 4 naija again oo, na just two una remain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 04, 2023
It's easy, I just go to him and start caressing and kissing him all over.

No need to beat around the bush.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 04, 2023
LeeSmart:

I been don date ur type bfor oo, once i see say aunty face don the change to angry bird own, i go just code say na TATATA aunty de look 4.... Kemi na God go bless u for 4 me oo.
Shey you’ll testify that ladies like that are always loving and kindhearted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot by TheGreatIYANU: 8:37am On Apr 04, 2023
Please there's nothing like clean and clear comms between a couple. All these non verbal and unnecessary coyness helps in NO WAY.

You want it? Ask and it shall be given or at the appropriate time!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:38am On Apr 04, 2023
Lols

SyrusdeHansome:
Make Nigeria better.
Re: How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2023
Gbam

TheGreatIYANU:
Please there's nothing like clean and clear comms between a couple. All these non verbal and unnecessary coyness helps in NO WAY.

You want it? Ask and it shall be given or at the appropriate time!
Re: How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:40am On Apr 04, 2023
We are on this table

Samantha124:
It's easy, I just go to him and start caressing and kissing him all over.

No need to beat around the bush.
Re: How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:40am On Apr 04, 2023
No time to check time

LeeSmart:

Haha ur type no plenty 4 naija again oo, na just two una remain
Re: How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:41am On Apr 04, 2023
*INTRODUCING CORAL HEIGHTS BY GRACIAS, OMU-RESORT, BOGIJE, LAGOS*

There's a piece of the earth you should own on a diamond platter to experience the world of luxury and nature in a strategic location which gives you your money's worth in a beautiful resort.

Coral Heights by Gracias is an incomparable piece of serviced plots, with a C of O title chosen to fit your property search options.

📍Just beside Omu-resort, Bogije, Lekki Epe Expressway, Lagos

👉🏾Land size: 500sqm only but open to several plots purchase

📄 Title- C of O

👉🏾Land Fee- Going for 30 Million Naira (All inclusive of documentation transactions and primary development levy)

👉🏾Initial deposit- N5M

👉🏽Payment plan is up to 12 months with 0-3 months interest free!!!

Nb- Sales on Apartments is coming soon.

#lagoshousehunter

Lagos House 🏠 Hunter

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqmwJV1DysE/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justice For Moses Bliss Wife(photo) / We Met On Gistpage And Now / Ghanaian Girls/nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.