Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking (31526 Views)

I Don't Regret My Actions - Portable Says After Headies Award Disqualification / Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video / Omawumi Reveals What She Has Learnt From β€˜marriage And Motherhood’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by Pinkyposh(f): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2023
Goodlady:

Sharap X 2
Don't mind him, ask him how many oloshos he has slept with to arrive at that conclusion
Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by Ykc2(m): 10:44am On Apr 04, 2023
shortgun:
Thought he said he's smarter than people who went to the university grin grin

All his tribulations would have been avoided if he knew anything about Conflicts Resolution; a GST course studied by all university students.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
ffk went to university too is smarter than portable?
Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by FireUpNow(m): 10:44am On Apr 04, 2023
Goodlady:

God forbid bad thing
I was only joking ooo
Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by Ykc2(m): 10:45am On Apr 04, 2023
Goodlady:
Lmao. He said he's back in the zoo.
These are the titles of his new track.
* Baboon
* Akoi Grace
* New Glory
* Back In The Zoo.

With bonus remix featuring all skit makers and musicians I am a Babuuu.

Honestly this boy no fit toast me make I allow him collect my no.
He's disgusting!
See his head flat like okada seat.

Ned Nwoko is cute, more composed than Portable a stinking riff raff.
we know una type ,this guy is super star in his own way
Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by Pinkyposh(f): 10:45am On Apr 04, 2023
masterflowx:

I'm finding it difficult to believe you.
Reason: money is number among things listed on your signature. It means, you prioritize money more than any other thing in the world.
Portable has money, if he approch you for love or kn^cking you will accept without second thought.
You didn't where she wrote he's disgusting?
Even if you have the whole world, but you can't care of your personal self, you can only be attracted to a limited number of girls not everyone can accommodate such person
Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by asmovic(m): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2023
shortgun:

All his tribulations would have been avoided if he knew anything about Conflicts Resolution; a GST course studied by all university students.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
baboon dey go school?
Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by Goodlady(f): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2023
Pinkyposh:
Don't mind him, ask him how many oloshos he has slept with to arrive at that conclusion
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by Ruthless70: 10:48am On Apr 04, 2023
shortgun:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

G.E.S 107, GONE R THOSE DAYS.
Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by bewla(m): 10:49am On Apr 04, 2023
Goodlady:
* Baboon
* Akoi Grace
* New Glory
* Back In The Zoo.

He's disgusting!

He only ask you for interview not out
Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 04, 2023
Goodlady:

Cry more.
I’m reporting him as well, he goes about jumping into discussions that doesn’t concern him with insults but reporting you that only said cry more
Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by bewla(m): 10:58am On Apr 04, 2023
[/quote] you try as you be fine girl

But you should no he chouse not his making

Am sure when is mature you appreciate him
Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by Starhearts: 11:13am On Apr 04, 2023
Goodlady:

U wey ur grace ni reach N2K

Wasted sperm ....
On d seventh day HE rested If God knew dat one of His disciples will be diz useless.... if would created amoda creatures
Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by peternabiye(m): 11:15am On Apr 04, 2023
Until you're imprisoned, you will not know the importance of freedom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by arantess: 11:36am On Apr 04, 2023
shortgun:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by Originalsly: 11:36am On Apr 04, 2023
I don't get what he's charged for. They came to arrest him ... but didn't say why ... even when asked. That's unlawful arrest ... hope he gets a good lawyer.
Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by Banhammy717: 11:43am On Apr 04, 2023
This guy lacks good parental care.
A product of poor upbringing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by Adakintroy: 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
Police go help am drink him small money.

Them don check him pocket.

When money drop pride drop.
Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by Incridible2000: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
This girl ranting this rubbish saying you will reject portabl, pls did anyone offer you to him? Am sure non. Because if in your weirdest dream you can't have him as your toaster or bf so shut up and do your low key hook up and boy friend. You mustn't expose your small mentality on naira land
Goodlady ost=122281458:
* Baboon
* Akoi Grace
* New Glory
* Back In The Zoo.

He's disgusting!

Mind your biz.

Meshonu!

Yenyenyen blabla balablue!
Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by Whois(m): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
ponishah:

Graduates like the kegite killed in UNIBEN and ones that killed him?
School will only shape and reshape characters of ascription or learnt character, but not trait from chromosone

But the kegite guy is still an under-graduate na undecided
Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by fcbelle72(f): 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
Foolish animal
Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by Dpatch(m): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
shortgun:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If it's by gst courses then no graduate should be going to jail, but look at the situation.... (The point is not so very valid like that)..πŸ™Œ

1 Like

Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by GoodIsGod: 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
Colour riot lousy mofo.
Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by haykes(m): 1:43am On Apr 05, 2023
Goodlady:
* Baboon
* Akoi Grace
* New Glory
* Back In The Zoo.

He's disgusting!

Mind your biz.

Meshonu!

Walahi werey ni girl yi
Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by 3phase(m): 5:03am On Apr 05, 2023
shortgun:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
studying GST doesn't mean you won't fall into tribulation my brother. We all should just pray make we no jam agbako
Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by doneback04: 5:18am On Apr 05, 2023
No learn, keep behaving like lunatic
Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by Thomasankara(m): 7:07am On Apr 05, 2023
grin[/color]u are a bad guy[color=#770077]
masterflowx:

I'm finding it difficult to believe you.
Reason: money is number one among things listed on your signature. It means, you prioritized money more than any other thing in the world.
Portable has money, if he approch you for love or kn^cking you will accept without second thought.
Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by HellVictorinho7: 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2023
Goodlady:
* Baboon
* Akoi Grace
* New Glory
* Back In The Zoo.

He's disgusting!

Mind your biz.

Meshonu!

cry cry cry
Re: Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking by Babtunz: 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2023
Babtunz:
I give him three months max. You'll soon hear of his misbehavior again.
It's more than three months already and there have been no single act of misbehavior from Portable in the news.

I take back my words. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Female Actress In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth / Nollywood & Mark Zuckerberg: Femi Branch Angry At Stars Misrepresentation / WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.