Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

tell me what is the best way to become a Yahoo boys (romantic scammer) customer? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / tell me what is the best way to become a Yahoo boys (romantic scammer) customer? (2500 Views)

Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) / Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: tell me what is the best way to become a Yahoo boys (romantic scammer) customer? by Tenrack: 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
LeeSmart:

Person wey u de follow chat so, if them show u the kind hair wey full him balls enh. That person the oshodi under bridge the chat with u so.
angry grin cheesy
Re: tell me what is the best way to become a Yahoo boys (romantic scammer) customer? by Bouncing2(m): 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
Zhazhazhazha:

St. Petersburg and Leningrad are the same city (for reference). Its name has been changed several times. And Petrograd too.)))))
sad sad sad

Thanks for the lesson..
So how come you speak English fluently..
I thought your people have nothing to do with the West, it's languages and culture
Re: tell me what is the best way to become a Yahoo boys (romantic scammer) customer? by Zhazhazhazha(f): 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
LeeSmart:

Person wey u de follow chat so, if them show u the kind hair wey full him balls enh. That person the oshodi under bridge the chat with u so.

Excuse me, but can I ask you not to use swear words in my topic? Because I don't understand half of your text, and I'm curious. grin grin grin
Re: tell me what is the best way to become a Yahoo boys (romantic scammer) customer? by LeeSmart: 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
Zhazhazhazha:

Excuse me, but can I ask you not to use swear words in my topic? Because I don't understand half of your text, and I'm curious. grin grin grin
Hehehe no vex o, oshodi-russian

1 Like

Re: tell me what is the best way to become a Yahoo boys (romantic scammer) customer? by Zhazhazhazha(f): 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
Bouncing2:

sad sad sad

Thanks for the lesson..
So how come you speak English fluently..
I thought your people have nothing to do with the West, it's languages and culture

I don't speak English fluently either. I just started studying it recently at the everyday level and use a translator. As for what we have in common with the West: our schools have been studying a foreign language for 11 years with a mandatory program. You can choose to study English, German, French or Chinese. I studied German, so I still have difficulties with English. But there are enough people in Russia who can speak English fluently, because people travel a lot to other countries now.

1 Like

Re: tell me what is the best way to become a Yahoo boys (romantic scammer) customer? by Bouncing2(m): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
Zhazhazhazha:

I don't speak English fluently either. I just started studying it recently at the everyday level and use a translator. As for what we have in common with the West: our schools have been studying a foreign language for 11 years with a mandatory program. You can choose to study English, German, French or Chinese. I studied German, so I still have difficulties with English. But there are enough people in Russia who can speak English fluently, because people travel a lot to other countries now.
Wow,, you right.
People do travel,,and i love traveling.
Maybe you'll teach me a few Russian because I'd love to see St.Petersburg and Moscow someday.
Maybe you'll come over to Naija too(if you'll love to wink).

One more question,,how welcoming are Russian people?
We've heard stories of extremists and rascists..
Or maybe the western media has been lying to us!
Re: tell me what is the best way to become a Yahoo boys (romantic scammer) customer? by Zhazhazhazha(f): 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
Bouncing2:

Wow,, you right.
People do travel,,and i love traveling.
Maybe you'll teach me a few Russian because I'd love to see St.Petersburg and Moscow someday.
Maybe you'll come over to Naija too(if you'll love to wink).

One more question,,how welcoming are Russian people?
We've heard stories of extremists and rascists..
Or maybe the western media has been lying to us!

I don't know what stories you've heard)))) There are definitely no extremists in Moscow or St. Petersburg, these are the two main cities that tourists visit. About people: we do not like falsehood, we do not wear fake smiles on our faces, and we are quite straightforward in conversation. In addition, there will be no problems with the use of English in these two capitals. The maximum that you will get is increased attention, a lot of people will look at you out of curiosity. And most likely some people may ask you to take a picture with them. )))))))))))
Re: tell me what is the best way to become a Yahoo boys (romantic scammer) customer? by Illegal1(m): 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
Omoh......alaye,kukuma tell us say u dey fyn update,no dey here dey lie gv ur fellow guy men.

russia white woman kee u there.

1 Like

Re: tell me what is the best way to become a Yahoo boys (romantic scammer) customer? by Bouncing2(m): 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
Zhazhazhazha:

I don't know what stories you've heard)))) There are definitely no extremists in Moscow or St. Petersburg, these are the two main cities that tourists visit. About people: we do not like falsehood, we do not wear fake smiles on our faces, and we are quite straightforward in conversation. In addition, there will be no problems with the use of English in these two capitals. The maximum that you will get is increased attention, a lot of people will look at you out of curiosity. And most likely some people may ask you to take a picture with them. )))))))))))
sad sad Take a picture with them?,
You mean Russian citizens give a celebrity treatment to people of different skin color! shocked.. unbelievable!!.
Or they just taking photos with us blacks out of curiosity?
Whichever it is,, I'll like to experience Russia!!.

So can we be friends smiley?

1 Like

Re: tell me what is the best way to become a Yahoo boys (romantic scammer) customer? by ASAPFERG: 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
Agba yahoo sited grin
Re: tell me what is the best way to become a Yahoo boys (romantic scammer) customer? by Mrscarter(f): 1:59am On Apr 05, 2023
Zhazhazhazha:
Hello everyone. Who can tell me what is the best way to become a Yahoo boys (romantic scammer) customer? I am a Russian white woman. I have had experience with a romantic scammer over the past year, but it seems he is already tired, and for some reason new romantic scammers do not appear.

U a willing client?😂
Re: tell me what is the best way to become a Yahoo boys (romantic scammer) customer? by LeeSmart: 6:30am On Apr 05, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh......alaye,kukuma tell us say u dey fyn update,no dey here dey lie gv ur fellow guy men.

russia white woman kee u there.
Allow am, e de find person wey e go out-smart.
Re: tell me what is the best way to become a Yahoo boys (romantic scammer) customer? by LeeSmart: 6:33am On Apr 05, 2023
Bouncing2:

sad sad Take a picture with them?,
You mean Russian citizens give a celebrity treatment to people of different skin color! shocked.. unbelievable!!.
Or they just taking photos with us blacks out of curiosity?
Whichever it is,, I'll like to experience Russia!!.

So can we be friends smiley?

Ooo God, see as them wan carry my broda go where e no knw
Re: tell me what is the best way to become a Yahoo boys (romantic scammer) customer? by Samuelojonla123(m): 8:15am On Apr 05, 2023
Beleive the OP at your own peril, Russian client no sabi type correct English, how come your own come dey fluently... my gees can relate tho.

1 Like

Re: tell me what is the best way to become a Yahoo boys (romantic scammer) customer? by Bouncing2(m): 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
LeeSmart:

Ooo God, see as them wan carry my broda go where e no knw

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Love Bold Men, Drop A Picture Showing Your Boldness / Enough Is Enough! Men, Rise! / Do Gays Exist In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.