Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa (16248 Views)

PDP Comes Hard On Buhari Over Killings, Robbery In Kaduna, Kogi / APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu / Governorship: Battlegrounds Shift To Kogi, Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by AssCraver: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
Sirmwill:
The fact that all of these started again majorly after the elections

It tells any sane mind that APC is behind the terrorism
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by sisisioge: 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
I wonder how Tinubu intend to tackle this menace a former military Buhari couldnt stop. And these boys are local boys o. What a sheety embarrassment to a country. Shows just how under developed our military forces are!

Unknown gun men will enter a whole police station and neutralize them, yet they've remained unknown for ages. Boko haram will do their won, etc!

Only in Nigeria! Whew!

1 Like

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by lexy2014: 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
DanBrightv:
Old notes have retunred.

Business as usual.

Where are d security agencies and DSS that has been shouting about interim govt?
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Lingudy(m): 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
KOLLYPROF:
May God save Nigeria from her calamities, Banditry,Fulani herdsmen,Bokoharam,Ipob.The list is endless even poverty.
The country don tire me taking into consideration that all these are resurfacing after the election
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by karmaolu1(m): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
living in hell thats hell on heaven
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Allisgud: 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
Oya keyamo the mumu man blame it on peter obi
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by udescolar: 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2023
Guyman01:
Since many Nigerians decided they want APC who am I to complain, its going to be business as usual, many youths suspended their plans to japa from all these crisis hoping for a new beginning led by Peter Obi and Datti Ahmed and they came out enmasse to cast their votes but Mr Yakubu connived with evil doers to derail our hopes.

This week many people were talking about Agbero overrunning some parts of Anambra State, when Peter Obi was Governor Agberos disappeared from Anambra State, go and verify, behind that feminine voice is a strong and upright man who doesn't condone nonsense.

See the way that Datti speaks boldly and coldly sometimes you will know that bandits are in trouble but you guys preferred Shettima a known Boko Haram sympathiser who am I to complain
Nigerians are not tire of their problem bro
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by viodemus: 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
igbos should be vigilant. These are not mere herdsmen, these are coordinated people with some basic trainings. These incident look like the extremist among the sham forces. They want to surround the SE including the igbos of delta and Rivers. From the kinds of weapons to reinforcements, and follow ups in their community conquest.

Some igbos are learning about how their actions are playing out, the weapon types with some samples; Their strategies and the aftermath of their actions.

Igbos need to be staying prepared. They are putting fear and disorganization among the minority communities around to get close, then give the sham forces an excuse to bring their big weapons closer, then invite more ethnic extremists sham forces to then start dealing with the igbos. We need to move our toys better, we need the foreign connects to increase pace of delivery, and change delivery points. Also educate the communities on what to do, and also have organized plans for neighboring affected communities. It is more than meets the eyes. Igbos be wise.
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Getrich47(m): 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
Good news
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Latakia(f): 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
chuksbobby12:

Who did this to you?
yes daddy did grin
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by fcbelle72(f): 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
Apc is business fighting Peter Obi, who is out to claim his stolen mandate, while bandits are having a free day, God punish every animal that voted for apc, una and una family members will never go unpunished
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Shikini: 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
Sad
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Espelbengz(m): 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
Are you part of the losers? 🀣
Don't worry we will clamp down on all touts disturbing the peace in the country! Don't come online and exhibit bad up bringing kiddo, have some respect for your parents obots😁

Verysmart101:

U are a bastard.didnt banditry occur during This APC tenure? Useless pig
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Simplythebest: 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
What a country and some fools are still shouting APC. Suffering never tire you guys
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
Killbillz:

Noo.. na better blessings. My grandad told during one of our kolanut eating sessions that it actually makes a man live longer. He was 107 before he left and he was an ass man and I'm just like him in that way
How much of an ass can you handle grin
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by HustlersWorldNg: 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
Did you loose your number ?
Or can’t access your lost sim?
How to divert otp and clone a lost sim *educational purpose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZboyX1INUY0
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
Esortigress:
How much of an ass can you handle grin
I know I can handle urs... What's with the new moniker btw πŸ™‚
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
Killbillz:

I know I can handle urs... What's with the new moniker btw πŸ™‚
shhhh. On a brief holidays. You get muscles to carry heavy load. grin
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2023
Esortigress:
shhhh. On a brief holidays. You get muscles to carry heavy load. grin
I have super powers for that 😐

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
Killbillz:

grin I trust you. How was work today?
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
Killbillz:

I see you liking that borrowed raps of mine earlier grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
Esortigress:
grin I trust you. How was work today?
Boring.. I'm about to go support my Chelsea. And u how was urs?
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
Esortigress:
I see you liking that borrowed raps of mine earlier grin grin grin
I knew u borrowed it 😁
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
Killbillz:

Good, still learning my hysys and mathlab and learning so fast
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
Killbillz:

I knew u borrowed it 😁
I don't want anyone to know this acct πŸ˜‚ or traceable
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
Killbillz:

I'm arsenal and Chelsea too even though I don't know how to watch football
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
Esortigress:
Good, still learning my hysys and mathlab and learning so fast
Hmm hysys is the agency oil and gas related? Be like na inside raba u fall enter 😁
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
Esortigress:
I don't want anyone to know this acct πŸ˜‚ or traceable
Are u sure.. then change the dp
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
Esortigress:
I'm arsenal and Chelsea too even though I don't know how to watch football
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
Killbillz:

Are u sure.. then change the dp
Is it traceable, I'm not showing my full place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NEC Resolves To Decentralise Nigeria Police / Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Retired Veterans Protesting In Abuja / Anambra Government Blames APC, FG For Insecurity In States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.