Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa (16251 Views)

PDP Comes Hard On Buhari Over Killings, Robbery In Kaduna, Kogi / APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu / Governorship: Battlegrounds Shift To Kogi, Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by DaTruths: 11:15am On Apr 04, 2023
Tinubu will end it.
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Arabk25: 11:17am On Apr 04, 2023
Fut9ure:
Time to celebrate 🍾 and pop champagne

I feel no pity anymore for anybody

Nigerians are funny
Despite what we went through in this present administration still A particular presidential candidate got more than ten thousand votes in this last election

Nigerians are really funny

I won't feel pity for Nigerians anymore

A friend of mine in South Africa said if tinubu gets more than ten thousand votes in Nigeria it means we Nigerians are sick, funny and a big joke

Inec selected Tinubu
Vast majority of Nigerians voted otherwise
Come for my head am waiting

1 Like

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by TheTourist: 11:18am On Apr 04, 2023
RETURN OF THE POLITICIANS. ELECTION IS OVER TIME FOR THE OTHER BUSINESS OF THE DAY.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Espelbengz(m): 11:18am On Apr 04, 2023
The losers are back to work! This resurgence won't last long again! ASIWAJU is coming!!!
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by irumole1975: 11:19am On Apr 04, 2023
Fut9ure:
Time to celebrate 🍾 and pop champagne

I feel no pity anymore for anybody

Nigerians are funny
Despite what we went through in this present administration still A particular presidential candidate got more than ten thousand votes in this last election

Nigerians are really funny

I won't feel pity for Nigerians anymore

A friend of mine in South Africa said if tinubu gets more than ten thousand votes in Nigeria it means we Nigerians are sick, funny and a big joke

Is a lie. You people are full of lies just to make your country look bad. I actually stoped believing anything coming from a Nigerian person because it's all lies.

But if you want to japa lemme know, I can bring you here in to the US on a visit visa and send you invite. But your own cost of living is on you . I won't feed you
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by SMARTMOTORS(m): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2023
Wetin herdsmen find from Kastina reach bayelsa na wetin I no fit understand for this country!
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by unzend: 11:20am On Apr 04, 2023
Growsss1:
Insecurities is too much in this country

invest in charcoal business production and nationwide distribution, 35% return on investment per trip

Minimum investment is 1million naira for a full load of 911 truck goods

And 2.3 million for a full load of container truck

2-4 trip per month

Pls check my profile for contact details

Stop felling and burning trees please πŸ™
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Latakia(f): 11:22am On Apr 04, 2023
They will come back nah afterall, Atiku and Sheik Gunmi have lost election. The next is IPOB going gaga again in Southeast afterall, Obi sef has lost election. But God will shame them all.
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by arantess: 11:23am On Apr 04, 2023
Normal service resumes

Nothing to see here
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Shutupthere: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2023
Money don dey circulation na what u expect
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by agadez007(m): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2023
I no longer pity Nigerians,they fear ndigbo more than they fear bandits,Fulani herdsmen etc
A benue guys once said they hate and fear Igbo people than Fulani,so this news is none of my problem as an Igbo man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Angelfrost(m): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2023
Return?!!! Like they ever left!

They are well protected businessmen under the sacred covering of the Northern Elites!

The lives of average Nigerians don't matter to those they elect into office.

...Yet you imbeciles still choose the defend and fight for these evil politicians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by kiddkash(m): 11:28am On Apr 04, 2023
This is interesting. I want to know how our incoming president will deal with these people considering they voted massively for him
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by brimdans(m): 11:28am On Apr 04, 2023
I've read all through the comments section and no single sensible comment. All gibberish and sentiments.

Buhari and the central bank implemented cashless to arrest these issues, but greedy politicians and some senseless Nigerians opposed it.

Now we're back to square one.

3 Likes

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by onuman: 11:28am On Apr 04, 2023
Bandits are offshoots in Boko Haram which fights for a Islamic Republic of Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws. They are like the Taliban of Afghanistan before the Taliban eventually conquered the whole of Afghanistan.

The bandits and terrorists believe that the tenure of their sympatizers has been renewed in the last presidential election in Nigeria. Their sympathizers adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system in the
far north 12 states of Nigeria between 1999-2001.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by AFONJACOW(m): 11:30am On Apr 04, 2023
Army chief of staff will never give threatening warning to his brothers terrorising Nigeria when it come to ipob protesters that's where he can show his muscles

I will never believe in this shit of a country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Investorozay: 11:32am On Apr 04, 2023
ecolime:
Where is DSS?

checking peter obi phone calls

while efcc over looks naira rain to bandits and is looking for benz in benin and enugu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by odenkirk: 11:32am On Apr 04, 2023
i am happy
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by odenkirk: 11:33am On Apr 04, 2023
AFONJACOW:
Army chief of staff will never give threatening warning to his brothers terrorising Nigeria when it come to ipob protesters that's where he can show his muscles

I will never believe in this shit of a country
let there be war in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Ecomfreecourse: 11:33am On Apr 04, 2023
Very bad.

Promote your YouTube videos at cheap rate

Check my profile
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by temmyyem: 11:34am On Apr 04, 2023
This is an agenda sponsored by the government targeting the rural areas in order to push them to the cities. It’s a global agenda also happening in western countries.

This is all part of 15 minute city and climate change deception.
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by KINGS100(m): 11:34am On Apr 04, 2023
It's business as usual
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by nnamdi640: 11:36am On Apr 04, 2023
Bunch of hypocrites will not say anything now, it is only Ipob that gives them headaches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Expertnaire15(m): 11:37am On Apr 04, 2023
Bad
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by LOVEGINO(m): 11:38am On Apr 04, 2023
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Chetas81(m): 11:40am On Apr 04, 2023
Gumi just returned from SAUDI to continue his rebel job AGAINST THE NIGERIA CITIZENS and the military
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by BrotherShade: 11:41am On Apr 04, 2023
😎

DSS will be no where to be found as usual.
There only work is to monitor Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti.

Bunch of Cowards 😎

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by ufotunang: 11:42am On Apr 04, 2023
How long will nigeria continue like this.. and they still voted APC into power...una no dey tire to suffer
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Father4all: 11:43am On Apr 04, 2023
This is why I supported the cashless policy oo. Things were OK for the past six weeks when the policy was inforce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by BrotherShade: 11:44am On Apr 04, 2023
ecolime:
Where is DSS?
The useless DSS that could not arrest ordinary Mc Oluomo are only after Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti 😎

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Al Mustapha Hamzat killed Abacha? / Lai Mohammed Denies Meeting Twitter Executives In The US / Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.