Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa (16224 Views)

PDP Comes Hard On Buhari Over Killings, Robbery In Kaduna, Kogi / APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu / Governorship: Battlegrounds Shift To Kogi, Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by KanwuliaExtra: 11:44am On Apr 04, 2023
Yet OBI an DATTI are committing 'treason'. grin
Now, we know where the 'interim government' will be started.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by azpekuliar: 11:44am On Apr 04, 2023
Sirmwill:
The fact that all of these started again majorly after the elections

No, the Naira ‘confiscation’ policy has been relaxed. That is the reason. Nigerians can’t eat their cake and still have it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Chetas81(m): 11:45am On Apr 04, 2023
Sirmwill:
their sponsor are not from moon their here with us in Nigeria the life in Nigeria have only 10% value compare to British and American citizen value
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by JohnBullMySon: 11:46am On Apr 04, 2023
KOLLYPROF:
May God save Nigeria from her calamities, Banditry,Fulani herdsmen,Bokoharam,Ipob.The list is endless even poverty.

I don't even pity Nigeria again. And I don't support any party. For the fact that this are our biggest problems yet nobody talked about it during the elections. Tribe and Religion were just on everyone's mouth.

If Nigerians we're wiser, how the candidates would tackle insecurity and corruption should have been the major topics but it was hardly discussed.

2 Likes

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by lildush(m): 11:48am On Apr 04, 2023
Nbote:
Their sponsors have used them to secure their hold on the nation and it is now back to business as usual for them
ko
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 04, 2023
Sirmwill:
It's obvious even to the blind that those controlling the affairs of this country are the same ones controlling these bandits. And some buffoons were arguing and still arguing that naira scarcity has something to do with all of this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by zanebaddo(m): 11:49am On Apr 04, 2023
There's nothing wrong in Gunmen terrorising or returning to the aforementioned states. It is in our best interest for the development and advancement of our economy. We support APC! We support BAT! We are building bridges! Umu anuofia!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Davidganna10: 11:50am On Apr 04, 2023
Even if Peter Obi had won the election, nothing would have change, the cashless policy was what put a temporary stop to this. But obviously we weren't ready for the after effect. So we cried out loud, but unfortunately, the menace have now come back in full force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 04, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Yet OBI an DATTI are committing 'treason'. grin
Now, we know where the 'interim government' will be started.
Omor na ur ass cheeks fresh like that 😳
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by KanwuliaExtra: 11:53am On Apr 04, 2023
Killbillz:

Omor na ur ass cheeks fresh like that 😳

The 'frrrrrrrrrrresh back" nko? OWA!!!
All mine. . . no craw-craw or bleaching necessary! cool

GO AND VERIFY! wink

2 Likes

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Solocoin: 11:56am On Apr 04, 2023
Congratulations to those Northern state as they are born to rule Nigeria and to be kill by the same bandit they brought to fight Jonathan. A fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the North so they should enjoy the killing and kidnapping.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 04, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

All mine. . . no craw-craw or bleaching necessary! cool

GO AND VERIFY! wink
Yea it's fresh. How else can I verify again na. Nice ass, very tempting but...
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by KanwuliaExtra: 11:57am On Apr 04, 2023
Killbillz:

Yea it's fresh. How else can I verify again na. Nice ass, very tempting but...

It is retired and highly unavailable.
FOR VIEWING ONLY! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

It is retired and highly unavailable.
FOR VIEWING ONLY! cool
Nice... Someone is lucky getting all that
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by KanwuliaExtra: 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
Killbillz:

Nice... Someone is lucky getting all that

Yes ooooooh. . . . .

*Naija boys and nyansh. . . ..na cursssssse?*

1 Like

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by FuckDModz: 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
grin

No one is complaining, bandits are just businessmen.
As long as Peter Obi doesn't become president, Nigerians are happy with whatever they get.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Verysmart101: 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
Espelbengz:
The losers are back to work! This resurgence won't last long again! ASIWAJU is coming!!!

U are a bastard.didnt banditry occur during This APC tenure? Useless pig

2 Likes

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by arex4bb: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
Fut9ure:
Time to celebrate 🍾 and pop champagne

I feel no pity anymore for anybody

Nigerians are funny
Despite what we went through in this present administration still A particular presidential candidate got more than ten thousand votes in this last election

Nigerians are really funny

I won't feel pity for Nigerians anymore

A friend of mine in South Africa said if tinubu gets more than ten thousand votes in Nigeria it means we Nigerians are sick, funny and a big joke

Tinubu is now president elect he should comit suicide
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Yes ooooooh. . . . .

*Naija boys and nyansh. . . ..na cursssssse ?*
Noo.. na better blessings. My grandad told during one of our kolanut eating sessions that it actually makes a man live longer. He was 107 before he left and he was an ass man and I'm just like him in that way
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by chuksbobby12: 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
Latakia:
They will come back nah afterall, Atiku and Sheik Gunmi have lost election. The next is IPOB going gaga again in Southeast afterall, Obi sef has lost election. But God will shame them all.
Who did this to you?
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by AFONJACOW(m): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
odenkirk:
let there be war in this country
I will make more money by importation of guns and hard drugs so they will kill themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by jaxxy(m): 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
where are the apc governors? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Kaiser20: 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
Iykopee:
Back to square one
The security situations is gonna be worst in Nigeria, the Bandits know that a fake Muslim from the Southern part is about becoming president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by afbstrategies: 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
Many APC urchininstic voters won’t like this thread because they hate the truth. Nigeria used to be a Country, believe or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Fut9ure: 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
arex4bb:

Tinubu is now president elect he should comit suicide

Don't worry

That is why we are celebrating now

The cry you cried in Buhari's tenure
You will repeat that Same tears

Popping champagne

The day you will be Popping champagne like me is when you step into the polling unit without tribalism and petty sentiments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Femand93(m): 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
Them don use Dem finish for election ....time to go back to main hustle ....it is well 🤔
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Brushstrokes20: 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
# LIFELESS LEGACIES undecided
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Charly68: 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
I know Governor Bello will root out every miscreants parading his state as bandits and kidnappers. He will root them out his territory.
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by dalass(f): 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
Sitwalkstand:
Their sponsors have rigged election.

They are back to continue where APC started years ago.

The only thing Emefiele's cashless policy achieved was banditry and terrorism. No one could give millions of cash to terrorists and bandits. Tinubu and Buhari has rubbished that policy

Emefiele talked about cash swap but didn't print even one-tenth of cash needed for small transactions. You want to buy suya, biscuits, sweets, even pepper etc. It made a lot of shops to close down. God knows the billions if not trillions lost.

The worst thing about that ill-planned cashless is the transfer problems where there were failed transactions which made many business people to stop accepting it! Such horrible frustrating policy! undecided
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Blake755: 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dem never dey cry sef make them continue with voting bad government 😂😂😂
Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by midastouch: 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
After the successful election rigging campaign, all the bandits are now ready to return to their duty posts.

1 Like

Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by Yoighaman(m): 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
Fut9ure:
Time to celebrate 🍾 and pop champagne

I feel no pity anymore for anybody

Nigerians are funny
Despite what we went through in this present administration still A particular presidential candidate got more than ten thousand votes in this last election

Nigerians are really funny

I won't feel pity for Nigerians anymore

A friend of mine in South Africa said if tinubu gets more than ten thousand votes in Nigeria it means we Nigerians are sick, funny and a big joke

I dey tell you...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live / PDP Prays For The Nation (Photos) / APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.