Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

How Early Breakfast (suhur) Before Fasting Was Introduced Into Ramadan Fasting! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Early Breakfast (suhur) Before Fasting Was Introduced Into Ramadan Fasting! (1040 Views)

Ramadan Fasting Is Of Pagan Origin! / Dua Before Fasting / Is It Right For Non-muslims To Accept Food Used In Breaking The Ramadan Fasting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Early Breakfast (suhur) Before Fasting Was Introduced Into Ramadan Fasting! by TenQ: 11:16am On Apr 05, 2023
advocatejare:

Just like programmed zombies. If only they can read with an open mind, they will be liberated!

Muslims have said to themselves:
"Don't confuse me with the Truth because I have already made up my mind"!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Early Breakfast (suhur) Before Fasting Was Introduced Into Ramadan Fasting! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:25am On Apr 05, 2023
advocatejare:

Just google “Abrogated verses of the Quran “

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Abrogations_in_the_Qur%27an

You don't understand. He is the one who has the burden of defending this allegation, so I need to wait for him to present the counter, if there is one.
Re: How Early Breakfast (suhur) Before Fasting Was Introduced Into Ramadan Fasting! by LegalWolf: 11:37am On Apr 05, 2023
LOL! Interesting!
Dtruthspeaker:

Socrates was a teacher meaning he could utilise any style of disseminating his information

Hypothetically correct but factually incorrect. All Socrates treaties (at least as we relayed by Plato) were 'socratic'... you know what I mean?

But right now, you are come to defend an allegation made against your people, so, you are bound by the burden of proof to present a counter and make your own case.

And asking me questions, is you using me as your own witness to make your own case, whereas, I am the one trying to hear the case.

And you already know, you can not use a Judge hearing a case as a witness.

You are supposed to use your own self to make this case, since you are the one interested in defending it.

So, present your counter to the case made here and let us see it.

Smiles, I'm curious and I hope you fill me in. Just quick questions:

1. What 'allegation' was made against my people?

2. Who told you that I am here to 'defend' my people? For avoidance of doubt, I am here to teach those who are genuinely curious of learning. Not the brainless mob!

3. If you think I am here to defend, who is the Judge in this case? Is it you? or the potential thief TenQ grin?

4. And if you insist that you are the judge, who made you one? Who submitted to your 'jurisdiction'?

So please let me know so I could be of help and guide you accordingly
Re: How Early Breakfast (suhur) Before Fasting Was Introduced Into Ramadan Fasting! by LegalWolf: 11:40am On Apr 05, 2023
TenQ:

Pathetic!

When would you start wearing your toga of a future thief? Ehn grin grin grin

LOL!
Re: How Early Breakfast (suhur) Before Fasting Was Introduced Into Ramadan Fasting! by Dtruthspeaker: 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
LegalWolf:

1. What 'allegation' was made against my people?

2. Who told you that I am here to 'defend' my people? For avoidance of doubt, I am here to teach those who are genuinely curious of learning. Not the brainless mob!

3. If you think I am here to defend, who is the Judge in this case? Is it you? or the potential thief TenQ grin?

4. And if you insist that you are the judge, who made you one? Who submitted to your 'jurisdiction'?

So please let me know so I could be of help and guide you accordingly

In other words you are not defending the issues of the thread.

Meaning, you can not defend it.

Meaning, it has no valid defence.

Meaning, the ops presentation is true.

Noted.

Obiter! If you wanted to teach you would have opened your own thread.

But this thread made an allegation and you came to counter it but you wanted to use me to do so. And when you saw it did not work, you fled, which makes me conclude that once again the op is saying the Truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Early Breakfast (suhur) Before Fasting Was Introduced Into Ramadan Fasting! by TenQ: 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
LegalWolf:

LOL!
Re: How Early Breakfast (suhur) Before Fasting Was Introduced Into Ramadan Fasting! by LegalWolf: 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

In other words you are not defending the issues of the thread.

Meaning, you can not defend it.

Meaning, it has no valid defence.

Meaning, the ops presentation is true.

Noted.

LOL! with the way you draw this inference, you should be at the Supreme Court - Dtruthspeaker JSC!

Obiter! If you wanted to teach you would have opened your own thread.

But this thread made an allegation and you came to counter it but you wanted to use me to do so. And when you saw it did not work, you fled, which makes me conclude that once again the op is saying the Truth.

Me? came to counter the thread? What was my counter? l came to this thread to MOCK the potential thief TenQ and not what the OP said. I;ve read the OP and it is ludicruous. I don't even rate the poster to start with, so why waste my time with his thread?

cc: Potential thief TenQ
Re: How Early Breakfast (suhur) Before Fasting Was Introduced Into Ramadan Fasting! by LegalWolf: 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2023
TenQ:

LOL!
Re: How Early Breakfast (suhur) Before Fasting Was Introduced Into Ramadan Fasting! by advocatejare(m): 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
TenQ:

Muslims have said to themselves:
"Don't confuse me with the Truth because I have already made up my mind"!
Apt!

1 Like

Re: How Early Breakfast (suhur) Before Fasting Was Introduced Into Ramadan Fasting! by advocatejare(m): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You don't understand. He is the one who has the burden of defending this allegation, so I need to wait for him to present the counter, if there is one.
His IQ can’t carry it!
Re: How Early Breakfast (suhur) Before Fasting Was Introduced Into Ramadan Fasting! by TenQ: 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
LegalWolf:

LOL!
?
Re: How Early Breakfast (suhur) Before Fasting Was Introduced Into Ramadan Fasting! by TenQ: 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2023
LegalWolf:

LOL! with the way you draw this inference, you should be at the Supreme Court - Dtruthspeaker JSC!

Me? came to counter the thread? What was my counter? l came to this thread to MOCK the potential thief TenQ and not what the OP said. I;ve read the OP and it is ludicruous. I don't even rate the poster to start with, so why waste my time with his thread?

cc: Potential thief TenQ

Face the OP and clear his questions.
Re: How Early Breakfast (suhur) Before Fasting Was Introduced Into Ramadan Fasting! by LegalWolf: 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
TenQ:

Potential thief 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: How Early Breakfast (suhur) Before Fasting Was Introduced Into Ramadan Fasting! by advocatejare(m): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2023
TenQ:

His brain power can’t carry it

1 Like

Re: How Early Breakfast (suhur) Before Fasting Was Introduced Into Ramadan Fasting! by advocatejare(m): 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
AntiChristian, I hope you’re enlightened now
Re: How Early Breakfast (suhur) Before Fasting Was Introduced Into Ramadan Fasting! by AntiChristian: 8:42am On Apr 06, 2023
advocatejare:
AntiChristian, I hope you’re enlightened now

There's no light from you here at all!
Re: How Early Breakfast (suhur) Before Fasting Was Introduced Into Ramadan Fasting! by RussellRutherfo: 9:58am On Apr 06, 2023
LegalWolf:

Lol, I’m quite predictable because I’m coherent and sane. It’s only a lunatic that is unpredictable and incoherent. Lol!

Cc: potential thief TenQ

You insane. Not sane. Correct yourself. You lie too much.

1 Like

Re: How Early Breakfast (suhur) Before Fasting Was Introduced Into Ramadan Fasting! by LegalWolf: 10:02am On Apr 06, 2023
RussellRutherfo:

I RussellRutherfo is insane. Not sane. Correct yourself. I lie too much.

😉
Re: How Early Breakfast (suhur) Before Fasting Was Introduced Into Ramadan Fasting! by LegalWolf: 10:04am On Apr 06, 2023
RussellRutherfo:

Whatever a Christian accuses of is usually who they are. In addition your false pedophile yhwh was a thief too.

😉
Re: How Early Breakfast (suhur) Before Fasting Was Introduced Into Ramadan Fasting! by advocatejare(m): 10:09am On Apr 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

There's no light from you here at all!
You can’t see light since you have chosen to follow a man who confessed to be possessed of the devil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Early Breakfast (suhur) Before Fasting Was Introduced Into Ramadan Fasting! by AntiChristian: 10:11am On Apr 06, 2023
advocatejare:

You can’t see light since you have chosen to follow a man who confessed to be possessed of the devil

See as you tell brazen lies! Is that what the text you attached says?
Na lie go kill you!
Re: How Early Breakfast (suhur) Before Fasting Was Introduced Into Ramadan Fasting! by RussellRutherfo: 10:39am On Apr 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

Na lie go kill you!

Follower of the pedo false prophet Muhammad
Re: How Early Breakfast (suhur) Before Fasting Was Introduced Into Ramadan Fasting! by advocatejare(m): 11:01am On Apr 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

Are you saying that Muhammad didn’t say that devil lives inside of him?

Re: How Early Breakfast (suhur) Before Fasting Was Introduced Into Ramadan Fasting! by advocatejare(m): 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2023
AntiChristian have you seen that Muhammad said that he had a demon living inside him?
Re: How Early Breakfast (suhur) Before Fasting Was Introduced Into Ramadan Fasting! by advocatejare(m): 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
Where is this AntiChristian sef
Re: How Early Breakfast (suhur) Before Fasting Was Introduced Into Ramadan Fasting! by Emyogalanya: 11:21pm On Mar 10
[quote author=advocatejare post=122285731]When Allah through Muhammad first instructed Muslims to start fasting, the aim was to teach them self restraint for food and other pleasures just like the Christians.

At that time, Muslims were allowed to eat, drink and have sexual intercourse only until the `Isha' (Night) prayer, unless one sleeps before the `Isha' prayer. Those who slept before `Isha' or offered the `Isha' prayer, were not allowed to drink, eat or sexual intercourse sex until the next night. The Muslims found that to be difficult for them.

Allah changed his words in Quran 2:187 by saying that you dont need to restrain yourself during Ramadan month as earlier stated but you can now approach (have intercourse with ) your wives
And you can eat suhur and that brought the distinction in your fast, and that was how Muslims chose a easy fasting method of eating breakfast.

Which is different from the initial one:

Sunan an-Nasa'i 2166
It was narrated that 'Amr bin Al-
Re: How Early Breakfast (suhur) Before Fasting Was Introduced Into Ramadan Fasting! by MightySparrow: 3:07am On Mar 11
TenQ:

It seems Christians are now so versed in teaching Muslims their religion.

This is true only because, Islam hides a lot of things from their adherents

The Quran itself made Christians to be teachers to Muslims.

It is a Quranic teaching that Muslims should ask christians what they don't know about their religion.

So, you guys are doing a great job here.
Teach them.

I see how Christian Prince and Sam Shamoun destroy big sheiks in debates.
Mist of these people know little about their religion.
Re: How Early Breakfast (suhur) Before Fasting Was Introduced Into Ramadan Fasting! by TenQ: 8:34am On Mar 11
MightySparrow:

The Quran itself made Christians to be teachers to Muslims.

It is a Quranic teaching that Muslims should ask christians what they don't know about their religion.

So, you guys are doing a great job here.
Teach them.

I see how Christian Prince and Sam Shamoun destroy big sheiks in debates.
Mist of these people know little about their religion.
The Sheiks actually know their religion. The only problem is their religion has its foundations in lies and can only be sustained with other lies.

Hence, with a micro-truth, the whole of Islam comes crumbling down irrespective of who the Sheik is.

They say the Qur'an is the exact word of Allah dictated through Jibril to Mohammed and yet opening the Qur'an to chapter One the Al-Fathia, we see that it was a prayer made to Allah by someone who fear to go to hell.

Islam and Lies are indistinguishable!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fight The Good Fight: / Confessions Of God / Can U Ask A Casket Seller Hw Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.