Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason (30700 Views)

Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. / Again, Lai Mohammed Accuses Media Of Under-Reporting Military Successes / Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by Djele: 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
Yes obi is desperate to put criminals like u in jail
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by SweetPoison22: 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
Esortigress:
But she only returned the Ode favour someone called her, you should report that as well if you wish to be justified.
I have reported him too..

By the way, this is a new account and I believe you are IyaebeTheGreat.
Seun, Mukina2, Justwise, Lalasticlala, rule number 19
19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by OKEMKPI: 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Long overdue , in a saner clime he will be behind bars.
In a saner clime,u should be ashamed posting this
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by cmikel: 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
BrotherShade:
😎

Point of correction, APC accused Peter Obi, not FG.

Fixed 😎

FRAUD OF AN ELECTION WHICH WILL NEVER BE ACCEPTED

CORRUPT SET OF HUMANS IN LIVING OVER THERE

YOU WIN BY DECEIT AND YOU CALL IT DEMOCRACY??

FRAUDSTARS
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by press9jatv: 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
Omooba77:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-fg-accuses-peter-obi-of-treason/
clueless lai Mohammed, you have started your clueless threat in order to weaken Peter Obi and Lp members and leaders. It will never happened. Peter should continue to fight on in the court of justice. Tinubu the clueless drug baron must be jailed for drug related offences
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by HeroicMeastro: 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
slimfit1:

They are scared of Obi's intellectual intelligence to communicate with the people.
Which mumu intellectual intelligence? Cricket voice PO of all people grin...
No embarass Nigeria abeg..
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by SweetPoison22: 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
Esortigress:
You are calling seun and mynd44 when obviously she only returned the Ode as someone called her. Be just in your attempt to sanitize the forum. You can do better by reporting the first monika that insulted her. These mods are seeing all these, no need calling them.
I have also reported him.

Check.

This your account was created yesterday, IyaebeTheGreat, this is against rule number 19.
Seun Mukina2 Justwise Lalasticlala Mynd44, OAM4J Obinoscopy please rule number 19
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by otipoju(m): 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You don reach saner climes before? ....where there is freedom of speech.

Just love your Tinubu in peace, don't allow your love for him make you to dey do do do.
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by SweetPoison22: 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
Esortigress:
Funny you please I'm not here for any online fights.
I know you, you created this account yesterday, and your first comment was to defend IyaebeTheGreat.

Mynd44 OAM4J Justwise Dominique Mukina2 Seun, rule number 19. This is an alternate account.
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by Lingudy(m): 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
Maxymilliano:
And what stops him or the government from going to court
Court is now on every Nigerians lips this days
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by MasterShifu010(m): 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Are you wondering why Nigeria is not a sane clime ?….
It’s because of people like you , and your political ideologies …

Imagine someone saying β€œ the election is credible by Nigerian standards β€œβ€¦.but in saner climes standard nko ?….
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by thegooddieyoung: 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
Bros do not pre-empt the law, just tell Tinubu to prepare his defense team and meet LP in the court.
Media defense and interpretation of what should or should not be is all waste of time.

ojoadeola:

1. Bola tinubu's drug case and $460,000 USD forfeiture. - This has been dealt with severally in law and it will end in defeat for the LP
2. 25% in FCT. - This cannot stand the test of time. It is a loss for the LP
3. Forged certificate. - This should be followed through to the conclusion. But as it is a pre-election case, it may be technically set aside
4. INEC breaking her laws - This is dead on arrival. No impact on the declared result. INEC may be asked to follow the rules to the letter in future or there is a need to draft another ELECTORAL LAW to bridge the lacuna observed in the existing law
5. Shettima's double nomination. - This is 'no case' as the two forms were submitted on the same day. The issue of dates does not have much effect on the law in this case. The contract for the exchange of mandate was submitted to, acknowledged, and signed by INEC same day. No one runs foul of any law. You can sign a divorce letter and get married on the same day. Nothing negates the other, so far the processes are followed through.
6. Election rigging. - THIS IS WHERE THE LP SHOULD CONCENTRATE ITS FOCUS. Let the Party show proof that there was indeed RIGGING and her mandate STOLEN. Then, it can easily retrieve its mandate

OTHERWISE, Let LP say "Otilo"
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by koboko69: 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
Beremx:
behind bars for what exactly? In saner climes, Tinubu and Yakubu should be sentenced to life imprisonment for drug trafficking and corruption respectively.

Did you buy drugs from Tinubu? You call soleone who was never indicted or charged to court for any drug related offence a drug lord. What is Yakubu's sin? The election was between APC and 4 different factions of PDP and u thought either of the factions will defeat the rulling party? Wake up and stop following the mob. You used to be logical in your reasoning before now. I backed off from Buhari for his 2nd. Never supported him. But I will rather have Tinubu who had no choice than to contest under APC than a Obi who was repackaged by social media influencers who drove the end sars protests.
What elections in Nigeria have we ever seen the below results?

20 sitting governors lost their states.
The sitting president lost his state
7 sitting governors lost their senatorial election.
Bola Hamed Tinubu lost Lagos State.
The Chairman of the ruling party lost his state.
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by SweetPoison22: 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
Esortigress:
You can do well to stop quoting me, I can report your account as well for false accusations. Gush this forum is still a very toxic one.
You have been bursted. Mynd44, OAM4J Justwise Dominique Mukina2 Seun rule number 19. Alternate account.
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by FatherofAsaad: 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
They are joking. Nigerian are watching.

Arresting PO is like playing with fire

nothing go happen go sit down na so una dey use mouth put person for trouble when the real matter start all of una go hide.. I have never see any OBI supporter said any good words are you guys really Obidients
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by Fearyourcreator: 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
FG dey play.
What nonsense and arrogant? What treason? The fear of Obi is the beginning of Wisdom.
Dem go lock am... And you sef join... Where is nnamdi kanu today
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by optimusprime2(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
As Lai spoke on this matter... I knew it's a lie
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by Donmobi(m): 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
A probably govenrment would have long imprisoned this con artist of a minister.
It's sad he's got immunity to the consequences of speech.

Mention me if you need assistance with your art project and also at an affordable price
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by ivandrag0n: 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
BrotherShade:
😎

Point of correction, APC accused Peter Obi, not FG.

Fixed 😎

Point of correction! BrotherShade is a member of the IPOB/Obidient/ESN/LP/UGM Axis of Evil hence not a rational human being!
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by SweetPoison22: 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
Esortigress:
Should I call seun and mynd44 for you as well? grin Be firm in your dealings next time, I only called you out because you were being hypocritical.
Kindly call them, my account has been here since 2016, you created this one yesterday IyaebeTheGreat.

This is against rule number 19

Let me help you to call them so they see.
Mynd44
OAM4J
Justwise
Dominique
Lalasticlala
nlfpmod
Mukina2
Seun.

Rule number 19, IyaebeTheGreat is operating this account after getting banned.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by steeltrust: 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Oya na arrest am What are you Watin for
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by press9jatv: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
Chucks13:
Laid Mohammed speak to Buhari I'm always disappointed in Buhari as a retired General still allowing obi moving freely after committed this offense via audio tape.

If its Obj or Abacha in power dem born obi to say if Tinubu is swear in democracy ends in Nigeria and obi still walking free?

Buhari is a serious disgrace to millitary that is why after 8 years of Tinubu if power is to remain in the South Wike or Soludo are my choice but if it goes to north Rtd Brig Marwa or Ribadu is my choice Nigeria need iron hand and no nonsense president.

Whoever who is telling obi he must be president by force just want to kill him.
tinubu should be the first casualty for the drug related offences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by Lemos14: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
Esortigress:
You can do well to stop quoting me, I can report your account as well for false accusations. Gush this forum is still a very toxic one.

At this point theres no point in having multiple monikers because you just end up proving everyone's point..so this is the job you have? Go and read your books.
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by Piss1000: 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
What are they waiting for? Una go see shege

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' / ACP Usman Shugaba Named Chief Personal Security Officer To The President-Elect / Nigerian Politicians Line Up For Ban Ki-Moon's Handshake (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.