Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason (30699 Views)

Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. / Again, Lai Mohammed Accuses Media Of Under-Reporting Military Successes / Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by Piss1000: 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
SweetPoison22:
Kindly call them, my account has been here since 2016, you created this one yesterday IyaebeTheGreat.

This is against rule number 19

Let me help you to call them so they see.
Mynd44
OAM4J
Justwise
Dominique
Lalasticlala
nlfpmod
Mukina2
Seun.

Rule number 19, IyaebeTheGreat is operating this account after getting banned.
grin grin grin iam iyebe the great

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
Since Obi came distant third in the election, why is APC and it supporters more worried about Obi than Atiku?
That he came 3rd is more reason he should be totally ignored but that isn't happening here. Isn't it interesting?
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by SweetPoison22: 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
Piss1000:
grin grin grin iam iyebe the great
Lol, you are not a tribalistic fellow and a nuisance like her. grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by Henrymas(m): 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
This mumu man refuses to respond to kwankwaso's outbursts, who is quick to accuse Peter Obi of treason. The Yorubas generally are so scared of their slave masters (The Hausa/Fulani, but are quick to intimidate the igbos. Hypocrites!
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by LordOfTheGame: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
Lai Mohammed is actually a bigger clown than we ever knew. Arrest Obi na if your ododo strong make we see.
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by Igbek76: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
Obi will soon join Kanu again in prison.
All the lawless Igbos saying let them try it here will soon realise how stupid they are. Nobody is above the law of federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by mushystuff: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
Goodlady:

Sud Obi really say if Tinubu wins, it's the end of democracy?
How can he sat that?
You elupeees and APC are the same. Terrible Politicians with vagabond like words.

Wheredid you read or see Obi make this statement? Why do you people like to peddle falsehood?
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by SweetPoison22: 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
Lemos14:

At this point theres no point in having multiple monikers because you just end up proving everyone's point..so this is the job you have? Go and read your books.
Lol. She thinks she is smart.
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by Damasco: 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
obi is a scumbag terrorist

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by Chuksyno(m): 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
obailala:
OBI never made any statement about Tinubu not being sworn in.

OBI never made any statement regarding an interim govt.

OBI never asked any of his supporters to engage in any protest of any kind. In fact OBI actually admonished his supporters to remain calm especially since the case is in court.

OBI only said he believes he won the election and will prove this in court.

Except if filing of a case in the tribunal is treason, I'm not sure I understand why these APC agbado mob keep running around like headless chickens over OBI's matter. Una don win election yet una still dey see OBI for dream every night.
no be small thing. Obi is obviously their nightmare.
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by Klington: 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Long overdue , in a saner clime he will be behind bars.

Why are you afraid of your own SHADOW
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by TinubuDeDrugLor: 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
All the attacks on Peter Obi and Igbo's has been from one tribe in Nigeria.

Hausa, Fulani, other tribes have never done 1/4 of what these people are doing to Igbo....

Igbo's should know their enemies.

As for the thief who stole "CHANGE BEGINS WITH ME" created by a youth, I don't have anything to tell him till June 1st.
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by georgeakins: 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
Massiveglory:
I don't want to believe such words came from the federal government of Nigeria, as fake news flies everywhere these days.
Probably it is one of tinubu's boys talking.

But if this truly came from the federal government, it is a sad day for democracy in Nigeria.

No to all form of distractions.

Obidients, eyes on the judiciary. These are the issues on ground.

1. Bola tinubu's drug case and $460,000 USD forfeiture.
2. 25% in FCT.
3. Forged certificate.
4. INEC breaking her laws .
5. Shettima's double nomination.
6. Election rigging.

Eyes on the ball. Ignore distraction and distractors .

Before you recover from your delusion, Tinubu would have finished his first term in Aso rock.

You and your fellow ibos can continue to wallow in ignorance and delusion. Nigeria is marching forward.
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by zoedew: 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
BrotherShade:
😎

Point of correction, APC accused Peter Obi, not FG.

Fixed 😎
He speaks for the FRN in his capacity as The Min for Information.
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by Military0001: 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

And in a saner clime your drug lord Tinubu will be in death row.
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by Softhands(m): 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Nothing will happen, Nnamdi Kanu was arrested and nothing happened, or is Peter obi now rated over Kanu? All barks no bite.
well Nigeria is in a sensitive state... state actors are really careful with oppositions. f the Obidients movement was more of a regional movement, trust me the DSS would have arrested Obi... If you arrest Obi now, you risk a June 12 repeat.
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by back2sender: 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
“You cannot win an election in a poll where you came to a distant third position and failed to meet constitutional requirements.

BUT what happened in IMO .
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by Zeezenho: 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
Every APC propaganda machine is in full force trying to bend LP they party they call say 8s structureless.
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by Goodconcept78: 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
Softhands:
Arrest Peter Obi and the full Nigeria will shut down with protests unending... even dss isbeing careful with him and others.
LOL OBI WILL NE ARRESTED AND SENT TO JAIL IF FOUND GUILTY AND NOTHIG WILL HAPPEN.

QUIT WITH THE USUAL CHEST BEATING. YOU ALL IPOB PIGS SAID MORE THAN THIS ABOUT NNAMDI KANU. TODAY HE IS STILL COOLING OFF BEHIND BAR AND FEEDING ON WATERY BEANS DAILY.

SAI JAGABAN
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by Justpd: 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Olodo. And your jagaban should be sworn in after telling his touts to grab ballo boxes and run away with it.
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by Lemos14: 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
SweetPoison22:
Lol. She thinks she is smart.

Hr other accounts too are goodlady and Andrew Tate. You know what to do
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
ribbit:
a presidential candidate calling election religious war in multi religious society during election is a crime according to electoral act.

Obi going for president asking pastor to talk to (your people). Disgusting bigot.
you're not being honest oga. Where were you when 10m each was shared to Muslim clerics in Kaduna state to propagate Muslim-Muslim ticket or when a sitting northern governor in the APC declared Muslim Muslim ticket as a jihad ? So point out what a religious war is and define what a jihad is. You're audience have single digit IQ's and not me
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by SweetPoison22: 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
Lemos14:

Hr other accounts too are goodlady and Andrew Tate. You know what to do
Goodlady is serving ban as we speak.
I don't know about tate.

But kindly report Esortigress, that's her alternate.
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by Never4getU: 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
BrotherShade:
😎

Point of correction, APC accused Peter Obi, not FG.

Fixed 😎

Illiterate! See how daft u're sounded and ur shame dey shame me for u. Who is fg? Who are the operator of fg? Which party is in power? Ode mumu
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by Exceed15: 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

But mc oluomo is working free.mumu ...dey speak English there
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by MrUchenna1(m): 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
“But one of the worst results of being a slave and being forced to do things is that when there is no one to force you any more you find you have almost lost the power of forcing yourself.”
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by ManOfSon: 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
Of course it's impossible to go a full day without a lie from the lying machine Lai Lai Mohammed.
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by Chucks13: 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
press9jatv:
tinubu should be the first casualty for the drug related offences.

Provide your authentic evidence pls?

I blame buhari for his incompetent if it's Obj or Abacha the sitting president I'm sure you won't say what you are saying Obi will be gone by now.
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by MrUchenna1(m): 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
“Daddy once told me there's a rage passed down to every black man from his ancestors, born the moment they couldn't stop the slave masters from hurting their families. Daddy also said there's nothing more dangerous than when that rage is activated.”
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by labi1977(m): 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
I really can't stand this man at all angry

before this time I don't hate his utterances
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason by grammarian247(m): 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Yes, you are right. We are in an insane clime that is why those who openly threatened a tribe are not behind bars, those who ran MM ticket in a supposed secular state are not considered to have instigated a religious war while someone who has on many occasions told his listeners not to vote him on the grounds of his tribe or religion but his ability to deliver is being haunted and threatened with arrest. So you see, you are very correct-this clime of ours is annoyingly insane!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Politicians Line Up For Ban Ki-Moon's Handshake (Photo) / Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' / Francis Fadahunsi: Sack Hameed Ali Over Fraud, Incompetence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.