Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares (37876 Views)

Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted / Russia Declares War On Ukraine, Says It Is To Demilitarize The Country / Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Princewell2012(m): 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
GoodIsGod:

Putin being careful?
By bullying younger powerless nations?
Go sidon!

Yes they have to do that America will do the same.
Strong nations are not very comfortable seeing their enemy around them. It is a threat to their security.
Intact if am Putin I. Will not take it. America should mind their business.
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Owologbo(m): 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2023
rottennaija:

US and NATO has been preparing for this war since 2014. At first when it was pointed out, they denied it but today, they admit it. So have they go to show for it? Finland just lost its sovereignty.

Russia annex part of Ukraine in 2014 with the world staying aloof.
Now Russia want to do it again. Don't you think if the world keep silent this time around, it will encourage Russia to keep invading it neighbours?

On Finland, wait and see if Russia has the guts to attack Finland.
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by rottennaija(m): 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
Owologbo:

Now Russia want to do it again. Don't you think if the world keep silent this time around, it will encourage Russia to keep invading it neighbours?

You mean Crimea that is 99% Russian? Or Russia should have waited for Ukraine to murder its ethics citizens and allow NATO to seize the Crimea peninsula and turn it into a NATO naval base? You believe Russia is foolish to allow all these to happen because you believe they are weak and cannot do anything?

By the time this is over, Ukraine will be lost as a country and NATO or US will do nothing about it. As for Finland, let them allow NATO to place weapons on their soil and see how Russia will respond.

1 Like

Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by rottennaija(m): 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
Owologbo:

And so what? Ukraine decided to be used by US to fight Russia. They deserve everything happening to them.
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Tycyborg(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2023
Neoteny7:

Bakhmut is hell, sure, for both sides. But UKA losses are 1 KIA to 4 russian KIA. That's why russia is losing personnel and conscripting from the population and from prisons. They're losing men and materièl faster than they can replace them. But despite all the momths of frontal assault and artillery barrage, they still can't take Bakhmut.

So even though the UKA is losing lots of soldiers, their losses are far less than Russia's.

The so-called 2nd best military cannot defeat lowly Ukraine, which is not even a member of nato, more than a year later.

Is it the 30-something-members strong nato alliance that Russia can defeat?

They have nukes, but so does everybody else.

Lol maybe you didn't watch what the soldiers who went freely from different countries are complaining about... See I don't get my source from any news cos they are full of lies... I watch live comment from soldiers... Yes both parties will lose but trust me ukraine are losing more especially on the defensive... And the so called prisoners are recruited not by Russian soldiers but the machineries fighting for Russia... They even advertise at gym and market places cos they stopped the prison recruitment...
All these my claims you can check it out yourself on YouTube or any other channel not news outlets like RT Russia or CNn or MSN USA...
Ukraine is so thin now that they recruit males and train them within 2 weeks and out them out. And those guys last hours in battle. One of the Britain soldiers said even weapon got missing like being sold in black markets, armoured vehicles and shells and no one did nothing about it and he said even zelenski knew about it... Another USA marine said they push them to battle without plans or direction and most of them hardly make it back to base. He said he is coming back to the USA that ukraine is a death mission and despite them trying to help Ukraine, ukraine doesn't want to keep their shit together... I didn't read it, I actually watched them say all these. You can check it out yourself and be careful don't watch channels that are bias rather channel that are neutral either on telegram or YouTube live and if you want to watch real videos go to the dark web through Tor and watch uncensored videos and truth about the war.
USA are lying big time lol...
List of USA special forces that died in ukraine are on the dark web for free. They are amounting to hundreds

1 Like

Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Tycyborg(m): 3:50am On Apr 07, 2023
Neoteny7:

Bakhmut is hell, sure, for both sides. But UKA losses are 1 KIA to 4 russian KIA. That's why russia is losing personnel and conscripting from the population and from prisons. They're losing men and materièl faster than they can replace them. But despite all the momths of frontal assault and artillery barrage, they still can't take Bakhmut.

So even though the UKA is losing lots of soldiers, their losses are far less than Russia's.

The so-called 2nd best military cannot defeat lowly Ukraine, which is not even a member of nato, more than a year later.

Is it the 30-something-members strong nato alliance that Russia can defeat?

They have nukes, but so does everybody else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN2NdiFJFh0
One I could capture... Just watch it... It's an interview with a Canadian volunteer soldier...
Why do you think USA are afraid of Russia... Even NATO are afraid of Russia ... If not why find more country to join them to over power Russia... Till date they are still scared and that's the honest truth...
A us ex marine said... I wouldn't mess with putin because you don't get to know his next moves.
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Neoteny7: 9:24am On Apr 07, 2023
Tycyborg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN2NdiFJFh0
One I could capture... Just watch it... It's an interview with a Canadian volunteer soldier...
Why do you think USA are afraid of Russia... Even NATO are afraid of Russia ... If not why find more country to join them to over power Russia... Till date they are still scared and that's the honest truth...
A us ex marine said... I wouldn't mess with putin because you don't get to know his next moves.

Even Wagner boss says the situation is difficult ans they're losing men and armor, you're here saying something else.

Leave the propaganda and aak yourself why russia hasn't conquered even fringe cities of Ukraine, talk more of the entire country, more than a year later.

Nato is an alliace of more than 30 countries comprising some of the best-trained soldiers and the best equipment and support, while russia runs a corrupt military industrial complex rife with obsolete equipment and poorly motivated forces.

Ukraine is beating russia with nato's hand-me-downs.

Wake up.
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Neoteny7: 9:30am On Apr 07, 2023
Tycyborg:

Lol maybe you didn't watch what the soldiers who went freely from different countries are complaining about... See I don't get my source from any news cos they are full of lies... I watch live comment from soldiers... Yes both parties will lose but trust me ukraine are losing more especially on the defensive... And the so called prisoners are recruited not by Russian soldiers but the machineries fighting for Russia... They even advertise at gym and market places cos they stopped the prison recruitment...
All these my claims you can check it out yourself on YouTube or any other channel not news outlets like RT Russia or CNn or MSN USA...
Ukraine is so thin now that they recruit males and train them within 2 weeks and out them out. And those guys last hours in battle. One of the Britain soldiers said even weapon got missing like being sold in black markets, armoured vehicles and shells and no one did nothing about it and he said even zelenski knew about it... Another USA marine said they push them to battle without plans or direction and most of them hardly make it back to base. He said he is coming back to the USA that ukraine is a death mission and despite them trying to help Ukraine, ukraine doesn't want to keep their shit together... I didn't read it, I actually watched them say all these. You can check it out yourself and be careful don't watch channels that are bias rather channel that are neutral either on telegram or YouTube live and if you want to watch real videos go to the dark web through Tor and watch uncensored videos and truth about the war.
USA are lying big time lol...
List of USA special forces that died in ukraine are on the dark web for free. They are amounting to hundreds

I don't care where your propaganda comes from.

Forget your video links and ask yourself:

Why is the russian military bogged down in bakhmut, why is kyiv still standing, why is zelensky still in power, why is the "special military operation " that was to last 2 weeks now taking more than a year with russia haven't gained any serious ground, why is russia begging Iran and China for help, why is russia conscripting and recruiting convicts.

Does any of the above sound like any sign of russia winning to you?

Finland has joined Nato, doubling nato's borders with Russia, even though putin invaded Ukraine to stop nato expansion. How's this victory for russia?

Stop drinking russian vodka and wake up to reality.
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by iyinborin: 9:35am On Apr 07, 2023
lhordspy:

Lol. NATO countries are bunch of spineless jokers. Believe the articles 4 and 5 at your own peril.

When rocket strayed into Poland few months ago. And rumours started going round it was Russia's missile. They all cowered like little fear babies.

They were making excuses here and there. None of them could even summon the courage to even talk about war with Russia. They were all looking for something else to blame for the attack until it was discovered the missile strayed from Ukrainian launcher.

What a relieve it was for them back then. Bunch of scared little noisemakers.
"Bunch of scared little noisemakers." Right.
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by iyinborin: 9:49am On Apr 07, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ6th842g5I

Look at NATO's role in the Nord Stream bombing and you can see what kind of alliance NATO is.
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Tycyborg(m): 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
Neoteny7:

Even Wagner boss says the situation is difficult ans they're losing men and armor, you're here saying something else.

Leave the propaganda and aak yourself why russia hasn't conquered even fringe cities of Ukraine, talk more of the entire country, more than a year later.

Nato is an alliace of more than 30 countries comprising some of the best-trained soldiers and the best equipment and support, while russia runs a corrupt military industrial complex rife with obsolete equipment and poorly motivated forces.

Ukraine is beating russia with nato's hand-me-downs.

Wake up.

You saw a fact in front of you and you said no I don't want the truth I want to believe what I want to believe. It's true nature is called ignorance.
Please don't tell me you read the boss nonsense online or news outlets... Can you send me a live video of the Wagner boss say all this?
You don't have facts just saying things you read on CNN or RT... Besides who is the one drinking Russia or USA whisky between both of us? And honestly you are drunk...
I don't care about RT and if you don't know RT, it's a Russian big news agency...yet I don't care about the CNN or msn or other USA news outlets... I care about live interview or helmet cam on the live combat... If you don't have any of that to back your claims, please don't message me again
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Neoteny7: 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
Tycyborg:

You saw a fact in front of you and you said no I don't want the truth I want to believe what I want to believe. It's true nature is called ignorance.
Please don't tell me you read the boss nonsense online or news outlets... Can you send me a live video of the Wagner boss say all this?
You don't have facts just saying things you read on CNN or RT... Besides who is the one drinking Russia or USA whisky between both of us? And honestly you are drunk...
I don't care about RT and if you don't know RT, it's a Russian big news agency...yet I don't care about the CNN or msn or other USA news outlets... I care about live interview or helmet cam on the live combat... If you don't have any of that to back your claims, please don't message me again

Yawn.

You're perpetually stuck in your ignorance.

All you need to do is wake up from your stupor and consider events as they happen.

Whatever your source is, even if it's putin directly, you can't deny that russia is stuck more than a year later, zelensky is still in power and nato is expanding

That's all.
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Waterbear(m): 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2023
Winning123:
NATO spinless! Which schol did you attend? I am very sure you are amongst the Obedient movement who wants to overturn the 2023 Presidential election in which their candidate came third.

So you don't know your people again
Ihordspy is a strong tinubu supporter , infact I suspect they are related in a way...

You tinubus people should try and be identifying yourselves... don't associate stupidity with Obedient....
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Tiopii: 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2023
lhordspy:

Lol. NATO countries are bunch of spineless jokers. Believe the articles 4 and 5 at your own peril.

When rocket strayed into Poland few months ago. And rumours started going round it was Russia's missile. They all cowered like little fear babies.

They were making excuses here and there. None of them could even summon the courage to even talk about war with Russia. They were all looking for something else to blame for the attack until it was discovered the missile strayed from Ukrainian launcher.

What a relieve it was for them back then. Bunch of scared little noisemakers.

No dey lie bros, the same day Poland admitted that missiles possibly from Russia entered their territory, Russia gave an official reply that same day that it wasn't from their end. Nobody in the west was cowered in fear
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Tiopii: 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
iyinborin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ6th842g5I

Look at NATO's role in the Nord Stream bombing and you can see what kind of alliance NATO is.

so we should fight NATO?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hungary Vows To Block Transit Of Lethal Weapons To Ukraine / Stabbing Attempt On Assimi Goita, Mali's Interim President / "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.