Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares (37872 Views)

Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted / Russia Declares War On Ukraine, Says It Is To Demilitarize The Country / Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Tobijays: 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tycyborg:

But I must tell you... Trump and Putin are mutual. If trump was the one on seat, he wouldn't push NATO more near Russia... Even when trump was in power he said he will reduce what USA is putting into NATO and will never push it further... There was an interview where he said why can't we make peace with Russia and enjoy all benefit that will grow our nation...
Biden might lose this coming election to trump because lot of Americans don't like his policies especially the Ukraine life matter to us... People were questioning saying do you mean the USA people life don't matter?
yeah! I feel all these are politically motivated it just got out of hand
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Neoteny7: 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tycyborg:

I don't know why and I don't want to jump into conclusion based on my own thinking... I only explained what I watched concerning the ukrainans soldiers cam recording and even one of them called it hell. He said from the translation... " I am happy we are walking away from the hell bakmut... Bakmut is hell" bakmut bakmut" repeating it like he was traumatized...
Do you know that USA soldiers are fighting and getting killed in ukrain as well? There is a list of them, US marines and soldiers who fell. The list was long.

Bakhmut is hell, sure, for both sides. But UKA losses are 1 KIA to 4 russian KIA. That's why russia is losing personnel and conscripting from the population and from prisons. They're losing men and materièl faster than they can replace them. But despite all the momths of frontal assault and artillery barrage, they still can't take Bakhmut.

So even though the UKA is losing lots of soldiers, their losses are far less than Russia's.

The so-called 2nd best military cannot defeat lowly Ukraine, which is not even a member of nato, more than a year later.

Is it the 30-something-members strong nato alliance that Russia can defeat?

They have nukes, but so does everybody else.

1 Like

Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by MechanicMike: 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
mbaise1000:

Too many scumbags and unfortunate wanabees in nairaland, go get a life kid, meanwhile you can advice your own sisters to get their births sometimes, maybe other people from other parts may look their way fuuuuuk off slowpoke

so u angry BECUZ we expose sopotin terrrrorrtist
scumbag IPOD group... correct? U terrrrorrtist IbO IPOD people hate Nigeria, hate U.D and hate NATO....u foolish leader dumb midget NNamdi Kano was captured in Kenya with a prostitutie...his assistant Simon Ekpa is hidin in Finland. The good news Is this eeediot people will be recapture & rot in jail.(no offenscce)
angry
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Cantonese: 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
lhordspy:
NATO keep projecting themselves as peace maker but in real sense; they are the real troublemaker, the aggressor.

You are trying to encircle Russia with nuclear weapons by expanding along its border, placing weapons in its surrounding country and you expect Russia to fold its hand, close its eyes and go to sleep?

Something the Hypocritical Un!ted State wont take from anyone. A country that almost nuked its neighbour; Cuba in 1962, just because Russia started building military base there. If not for Russia pulling out and allowing peace to reign. Cuba would have evaporated into dust by now just like Hiroshima and Nagasaki (both nuked by this same US).

What of Nicaragua, Venezuela and some other countries bordering US, dealing with Russia in weapon trade. They are under heavy sanctions from un!ted state just for that. Cuba cant even import cocaa cola. One out of the two countries in the world where coca colaa is not in the market. Just because of Un!ted state sanction.

Something the U.S cant take, they go around dishing it to others. Afterall they control the media and the mind of the people. All they had to do is spin the narratives like they are doing the world a favour by trying to create unrest and war everywhere.

Peacemaker indeed.

Finally I see say dem take negative thinking do you, with this your comment.

1 Like

Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by mbaise1000: 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
Princewell2012:

Hmm so what if your friend started to mingle with enemies, will you still keep the relationship?

Awum onye mbaise, ke side ishi

If my neighbor is mingling with my enemies, it's his right, all I need is be careful how I manage my relationship with him if I still want to keep the relationship but I have no right to stop him from mingling with whom he wants to mingle with, the best I will do is advice him but the final decision depends on him because it's his life and as an adult he is expected to know what is good for him, I cannot force him to accept my advice
Ahiazu, Ahiara.
ndewooooo
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Otobong3374(m): 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2023
lhordspy:

Lol. NATO countries are bunch of spineless jokers. Believe the articles 4 and 5 at your own peril.

When rocket strayed into Poland few months ago. And rumours started going round it was Russia's missile. They all cowered like little fear babies.

They were making excuses here and there. None of them could even summon the courage to even talk about war with Russia. They were all looking for something else to blame for the attack until it was discovered the missile strayed from Ukrainian launcher.

What a relieve it was for them back then. Bunch of scared little noisemakers.
Boy You Are Sicked, But Are You Sure You Have Fucking Pill To Neutralize Your Pain Down? Oh! Get Sense My Son, Stop Bullying Around Like Fucking Black Puppet, & Stop Screaming Like A Fucking Maggot That Is In The Hole.

1 Like

Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by walex0007(m): 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
TUTU147:
Thank God we are well prepared in nigeria in case of world war,our security will teach them a lesson.
no be lie
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Otobong3374(m): 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
rottennaija:

They will do nothing. You think if it was another country attacking Ukraine, they wouldn't intervene? Finland just made themselves a puppet and will go down with NATO
Your Grandfather Putin Is Screaming Because Death Is At The Gate Waiting To Snatch His Useless Life. If Putin Is Not Afraid Of America Let Him Nuke America, It Would Be Liked A Man Fighting With Group Of Men Which Receive Beating In Different Form.
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Otobong3374(m): 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
BentizilL:
The whole world will vindicate Russia, Putin is not going to Mexico, Cuba to establish a military alliance... US is the one coming to Eastern Europe not otherwise, I hope they won't start shouting Putin is looking for trouble when Russia storm American continent with military alliance...

We'll see. kiss
A Dreamer, Continue To Dream, But Let Inform You Putin Is In Bunker In His Country Now.
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Melagros(m): 11:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
rottennaija:

They will do nothing. You think if it was another country attacking Ukraine, they wouldn't intervene? Finland just made themselves a puppet and will go down with NATO
For sure
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by lhordspy: 11:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
TenQ:

I agree, but why is it that Russia's neighbors are afraid of her?

They are not. U.S is sowing seed of discord amongst them. Why do you think taiwan is having problem with china. What of Afgahnistan and taliban, Why do you think isreal and palestanian is having issues. What of Iran, what of syria. What of hongkong/China?

They all have one thing in common, which is U.S. These guys are going around sowing seed of discord between neighbours. Turning nations against eachother.
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by lhordspy: 11:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
mbaise1000:

Whatever my neighbor is doing in his house which I didn't dash him is his right, but if my neighbor come to kill me FROM his own house I will defend myself if I feel like but until then I have no right to tell him what he should do in his house or the type of friends or visitors he brings to his house.
And importantly too I don't have the right to choose for my neighbor the type of friends he keeps

Until then you say. So you will be able to sleep peacefully with your family inside knowing fully well that your enemies are moving weapons into your neighbour's house. And even bragging about it in the media.

Not just one of your neighbour. But the whole house surrounding you. Stop trying to be modest, no one, i repeat no one will take that. No one will wait, and say 'let the enemy strike first' .....

No one...
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Princewell2012(m): 12:15am On Apr 05, 2023
mbaise1000:

If my neighbor is mingling with my enemies, it's his right, all I need is be careful how I manage my relationship with him if I still want to keep the relationship but I have no right to stop him from mingling with whom he wants to mingle with, the best I will do is advice him but the final decision depends on him because it's his life and as an adult he is expected to know what is good for him, I cannot force him to accept my advice
Ahiazu, Ahiara.
ndewooooo

Alright my brother. Case closed grin
Awum onye Aboh mbaise. Enyiogugu ndewoo sir.
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Princewell2012(m): 12:27am On Apr 05, 2023
GoodIsGod:

Guy stop glorifying in ignorance. Get this straight once and for all, NATO HAS NEVER FEARED RUSSIA
The day Russia sends missiles to a NATO area is the day Putin's madness will be quenched like water quenches fire.

If you see USA keep calm and other great NATO Nations it's not because they are afraid of Putin. They are only quiet because they know Putin is irrational and mentally unstable.
They know he can start a war because of the weapons he possess and if he tries anything funny they can handle him but lots of lives must have been lost and the war that would follow will affect the world greatly. But yet, they will get Russia down at last.

NATO doesn't want this to happen but Putin doesn't care.
That's the reason NATO wouldn't brag and make mouth. If you think RUSSIA IS CAPABLE OF WINNING ALL THIS COUNTRIES INCLUDING USA AND BRITAIN Then, you must be a kid or an adult kidding.

Shithole countries like your country should get prepared though, because they might never recover again from such a war.
Its gonna be a WORLD WAR and the effect will be devastating.

What makes you think Russia doesn't care? Otherwise they would have been the first first to attack one of the NATO nation.
OK lets look at it this way, if Russia send bomb to Finland for example so NATO will now nuke them? Is that what you're saying, and you you think the world war will not finally come.
I can tell you the only person who is very careful here is Putin .
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by TenQ: 5:07am On Apr 05, 2023
lhordspy:

They are not. U.S is sowing seed of discord amongst them. Why do you think taiwan is having problem with china. What of Afgahnistan and taliban, Why do you think isreal and palestanian is having issues. What of Iran, what of syria. What of hongkong/China?

They all have one thing in common, which is U.S. These guys are going around sowing seed of discord between neighbours. Turning nations against eachother.
So, USA made Sweden and Finland desire to join NATO?

How?

What are these neutral countries afraid of?

If Ukraine was part of NATO, would Russia invade her?
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Owologbo(m): 6:05am On Apr 05, 2023
[quote author=rottennaija post=122291562][/quote]

Did Ukraine seek to join NATO before Russia invasion?
If you are running an organization of defense, will you accept a member that's already in conflict into your organization.
There's nothing Russia can do to Finland.
It baffles me when human beings threatened a fellow human with death as if they are immortal themselves.
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Owologbo(m): 6:08am On Apr 05, 2023
ezechi242:

so what happened when russia wanted to join nato......most times i wonder the kind of reasoning some africans have .....

You don't accept trouble makers into an organization that is set up to deter trouble makers.

1 Like

Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by ezechi242: 6:14am On Apr 05, 2023
Owologbo:

You don't accept trouble makers into an organization that is set up to deter trouble makers.

The way you Africans reason is saddening .....between Russia and NATO who has invaded more soverign countries?....who made billions of dollars in the slave trade era......who kills African and Asian leaders that wanted to liberate his people ....we really like our chains tufia....the same reason why you all voted a drug lord and a terrorist to handle the afiars of a very fragile nation....spits
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Owologbo(m): 6:19am On Apr 05, 2023
juman:
But NATO is used by america as a tool to mainly fight russia.
That does not make any sense.

NATO a tool to fight Russia?
can you give an example?
This is the second time Russia is trying to annex Ukraine and you are good with it.
If Ukraine had joined NATO pre 2014, Russia would not have tried the rubbish they are doing now.
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by GoodIsGod: 8:02am On Apr 05, 2023
Princewell2012:

What makes you think Russia doesn't care? Otherwise they would have been the first first to attack one of the NATO nation.
OK lets look at it this way, if Russia send bomb to Finland for example so NATO will now nuke them? Is that what you're saying, and you you think the world war will not finally come.
I can tell you the only person who is very careful here is Putin .

Putin being careful?
By bullying younger powerless nations?
Go sidon!
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by rottennaija(m): 9:16am On Apr 05, 2023
Owologbo:

Did Ukraine seek to join NATO before Russia invasion?
If you are running an organization of defense, will you accept a member that's already in conflict into your organization.
There's nothing Russia can do to Finland.
It baffles me when human beings threatened a fellow human with death as if they are immortal themselves.

Guy, go get your history right. NATO decided that Ukraine would become a member since 2008. And they started working towards it. Ukraine has been a defacto NATO member since 2014, with weapons and command center maned by NATO command hierarchy.
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by rottennaija(m): 9:16am On Apr 05, 2023
Otobong3374:
Your Grandfather Putin Is Screaming Because Death Is At The Gate Waiting To Snatch His Useless Life. If Putin Is Not Afraid Of America Let Him Nuke America, It Would Be Liked A Man Fighting With Group Of Men Which Receive Beating In Different Form.

I have no time for fools.

1 Like

Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by rottennaija(m): 9:18am On Apr 05, 2023
Gospel2Day:

Finland will go down with NATO?
But Russia won't go down too?
Do you realize the number of world military powers that are in NATO?
Can Russia take on US, UK, Canada, France and Germany alone without being devastatingly degraded?

Of all of these countries, it's only US that is worth the name of a military power. All others a just an appendage.

1 Like

Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by rottennaija(m): 9:19am On Apr 05, 2023
Owologbo:

Is Ukraine member of NATO?
Are they not supporting them the way they can?
Why not wait till Russia has a direct conflict/attack on a NATO member state before you conclude whatever you want?

US and NATO has been preparing for this war since 2014. At first when it was pointed out, they denied it but today, they admit it. So have they go to show for it? Finland just lost its sovereignty.

1 Like

Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Otobong3374(m): 9:36am On Apr 05, 2023
rottennaija:

grin
rottennaija:

Useless Maggot
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Otobong3374(m): 9:40am On Apr 05, 2023
Neoteny7:

Bakhmut is hell, sure, for both sides. But UKA losses are 1 KIA to 4 russian KIA. That's why russia is losing personnel and conscripting from the population and from prisons. They're losing men and materièl faster than they can replace them. But despite all the momths of frontal assault and artillery barrage, they still can't take Bakhmut.

So even though the UKA is losing lots of soldiers, their losses are far less than Russia's.

The so-called 2nd best military cannot defeat lowly Ukraine, which is not even a member of nato, more than a year later.

Is it the 30-something-members strong nato alliance that Russia can defeat?

They have nukes, but so does everybody else.
Thank You Brother For The Illustration, I Think Putin Maggots Have Heard You.

1 Like

Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by mbaise1000: 10:34am On Apr 05, 2023
Princewell2012:

Alright my brother. Case closed grin
Awum onye Aboh mbaise. Enyiogugu ndewoo sir.
Ok,
It is well
You at home?
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by mbaise1000: 10:46am On Apr 05, 2023
lhordspy:

Until then you say. So you will be able to sleep peacefully with your family inside knowing fully well that your enemies are moving weapons into your neighbour's house. And even bragging about it in the media.

Not just one of your neighbour. But the whole house surrounding you. Stop trying to be modest, no one, i repeat no one will take that. No one will wait, and say 'let the enemy strike first' .....

No one...

We are talking about right here, now you say your neighbor is bringing your enemies into his home and you don't like it and what if your neighbor himself doesn't trust you, are you going to kill him because he doesn't trust you?
Or are you going to force someone to trust you? Now I have the right to trust or not to trust and my neighbor has his own rights and we are on our separate houses, so we have to live in our separate houses and not to force anyone to live according to our own conditions in their own houses and the person who goes first against his neighbor is the aggressor, you know what I am talking here if you are in the position of Finland you will want to live according to the dictate of Russia? And you will claim to be an independent state? Are you saying I ask again that Finland has no right to join any group of people it wants? Or as it is now nigeria will go to Benin republic now and tell them we don't want you to join any organization or we bomb you?
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by mbaise1000: 10:58am On Apr 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

so u angry BECUZ we expose sopotin terrrrorrtist
scumbag IPOD group... correct? U terrrrorrtist IbO IPOD people hate Nigeria, hate U.D and hate NATO....u foolish leader dumb midget NNamdi Kano was captured in Kenya with a prostitutie...his assistant Simon Ekpa is hidin in Finland. The good news Is this eeediot people will be recapture & rot in jail.(no offenscce)
angry

things like you are incapable of making me angry, about hating nigeria, yes I hate nigeria with passion, and not because I am an IPOB member, I am not and don't intend to be, and it's out of stuuuupidity that things like you think it's only IPOB or only IGBOS that hate your shit hole, you that love nigeria, tell me one single thing that you are proud of on nigeria, you that will run to Cotonou at the slightest chaance you see, somebody wey hunger dey wire and it's still the IGBOS that will be giving you stipends to feed, cockroach, you die here in your beloved nigeria, you will never leave here as you love it so much
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by THEGALADIMA(m): 11:37am On Apr 05, 2023
I know you are trying to make light of the situation.
But sincerely NATO is actually spoiling for a fight, they really want to fight Russia especially the U.S.
There are serious war mongers in NATO, especially the leading billionaires and industrialists in those NATO countries.
For real any slight mistake by Russia NATO will fully engage them, especially now that they wholeheartedly believe Russia is weakened.

lhordspy:

Lol. NATO countries are bunch of spineless jokers. Believe the articles 4 and 5 at your own peril.

When rocket strayed into Poland few months ago. And rumours started going round it was Russia's missile. They all cowered like little fear babies.

They were making excuses here and there. None of them could even summon the courage to even talk about war with Russia. They were all looking for something else to blame for the attack until it was discovered the missile strayed from Ukrainian launcher.

What a relieve it was for them back then. Bunch of scared little noisemakers.
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Gospel2Day: 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
[quote author=rottennaija post=122306119]

Of all of these countries, it's only US that is worth the name of a military power. All others a just an appendage.

It obvious you don't know what you are talking about.
No need arguing with you.
Go and ask Putin to invade Europe first.
You will be shocked by the lethal response of the combined armies of UK, France, Germany & Italy.
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Princewell2012(m): 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
mbaise1000:

Ok,
It is well
You at home?
No sir. Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hungary Vows To Block Transit Of Lethal Weapons To Ukraine / Stabbing Attempt On Assimi Goita, Mali's Interim President / "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.