Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,194 members, 7,811,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Monster Beats By Dr. Dre Studio High-definition Headphones For Sale - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Monster Beats By Dr. Dre Studio High-definition Headphones For Sale (13133 Views)

Beats By Dr. Dre Monster Headphones For Music Professionals And Music Lovers / Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. / NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monster Beats By Dr. Dre Studio High-definition Headphones For Sale by oyfreeman(m): 11:36am On Sep 20, 2011
The Monster Beats may not be all about style, but you wouldn't know that just by looking at them. If you wear these headphones in public, you will turn heads. Sell At Give Away. Got Different ones and will Upload thier Pictures for You to see them .

Τ̣̣ђё 1st is: Kobe (LA Lakers)~~Studio
Τ̣̣ђё 2nd is Lamborghini (studio)
The 3rd is Ferrari (studio)
The 4th is Solo (studio)
The 5th is James (Lebron James) studio as well
The 6th is τ̣̣ђё Beats Pro
Nosa.: This 7th one is d in-ear, Lady Gaga

Price is N35,000 for the studios and N54,000 for the Pro.
Interested Buyers should get in Touch.

Re: Monster Beats By Dr. Dre Studio High-definition Headphones For Sale by oyfreeman(m): 11:40am On Sep 20, 2011
More pics. I also got the Just Beats by Lady Gaga( In Ear)

Re: Monster Beats By Dr. Dre Studio High-definition Headphones For Sale by sway112: 10:59am On Sep 27, 2011
How much is it
Re: Monster Beats By Dr. Dre Studio High-definition Headphones For Sale by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2011
VERIFY BEFORE YOU BUY

http://www.beatsbydre.com/support/verifyProduct.aspx?fbcontent=

Nigerians are very Fashionable and Sophisticated when it comes to owning the latest in Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Music and Mobile devices such as Plabooks, IPADs, Blackberry etc.

Among the latest craze for Nigeria's youthful audiophiles is the MONSTER Headphones marketed as BeatsByDre. They are very cool to own and also give your some of the best quality listening pleasure you can get from a set of good headphones.

Unfortunately major reputable electronic shops in Victoria Island, Lekki, Ikeja, Surulere and even Nairaland have decided to pay hard-working Nigerians with cheap, fake imitations from China - I got the opportunity to buy direct from Amazon and was surprised to hear the utterly ridiculous price the same Headphone go for in Nigeria. I was curious so i bought one for N35,000 from a supplier on SAKA Tinubu GSM Market. I was sorely disappointed - I got the Studio version and I was immediately presented with an uncontrolled noise devoid of any quality. the control buttons broke after the first day of use and I had to buy 2 AA batteries myself when they should actually come included.

This is a warning to all those who buy from sources who claim they bought it from the UK and want to sell it for N35,000 it cost about N52,000 for the real Studio depending on what the Exchange Rate is.
But you know Nigerians - grin grin most times the Fakes are just as good enough for them as the real ones grin so no longtin if you want to buy the fakes for N35k instead of N2k tongue

Beware of Counterfeit Monster Products

Like many premium products, Monster products are being counterfeited and sold at flea markets and on popular auction and other e-company Websites, usually at extremely reduced prices. If a price for a product being sold as Monster from a non-authorized dealer seems "too good to be true," most likely it is, and is not a genuine Monster product. Counterfeit Monster products do not meet the high standards of quality and performance you expect from Monster. For example, many of the counterfeit HDMI cables will not carry a 1080p signal properly. You may pay less, but you will not get the performance you expect.

http://www.monstercable.com/counterfeit/default.asp

Monster only sells headphones in the colors advertised on our authorized web pages

Re: Monster Beats By Dr. Dre Studio High-definition Headphones For Sale by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2011
VERIFY BEFORE YOU BUY

http://www.beatsbydre.com/support/verifyProduct.aspx?fbcontent=

Nigerians are very Fashionable and Sophisticated when it comes to owning the latest in Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Music and Mobile devices such as Plabooks, IPADs, Blackberry etc.

Among the latest craze for Nigeria's youthful audiophiles is the MONSTER Headphones marketed as BeatsByDre. They are very cool to own and also give your some of the best quality listening pleasure you can get from a set of good headphones.

Unfortunately major reputable electronic shops in Victoria Island, Lekki, Ikeja, Surulere and even Nairaland have decided to pay hard-working Nigerians with cheap, fake imitations from China - I got the opportunity to buy direct from Amazon and was surprised to hear the utterly ridiculous price the same Headphone go for in Nigeria. I was curious so i bought one for N35,000 from a supplier on SAKA Tinubu GSM Market. I was sorely disappointed - I got the Studio version and I was immediately presented with an uncontrolled noise devoid of any quality. the control buttons broke after the first day of use and I had to buy 2 AA batteries myself when they should actually come included.

This is a warning to all those who buy from sources who claim they bought it from the UK and want to sell it for N35,000 it cost about N52,000 for the real Studio depending on what the Exchange Rate is.
But you know Nigerians - grin grin most times the Fakes are just as good enough for them as the real ones grin so no longtin if you want to buy the fakes for N35k instead of N2k tongue

Beware of Counterfeit Monster Products

Like many premium products, Monster products are being counterfeited and sold at flea markets and on popular auction and other e-company Websites, usually at extremely reduced prices. If a price for a product being sold as Monster from a non-authorized dealer seems "too good to be true," most likely it is, and is not a genuine Monster product. Counterfeit Monster products do not meet the high standards of quality and performance you expect from Monster. For example, many of the counterfeit HDMI cables will not carry a 1080p signal properly. You may pay less, but you will not get the performance you expect.

http://www.monstercable.com/counterfeit/default.asp

Monster only sells headphones in the colors advertised on our authorized web pages

1 Like

Re: Monster Beats By Dr. Dre Studio High-definition Headphones For Sale by peanutbuta: 10:27am On Oct 17, 2011
where can I get original beats by dre? I need the dr. dre beats studio headphone and red sox color because the red sox color is fantastic and sexy. And @lagerwhenindoubt how do I shop @ amazon from nigeria or can i pay you to help me get one. my number is 08030523825 and bb pin 23be4f41
Re: Monster Beats By Dr. Dre Studio High-definition Headphones For Sale by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2011
peanutbuta:

where can I get original beats by dre? I need the dr. dre beats studio headphone and red sox color because the red sox color is fantastic and sexy. And @lagerwhenindoubt how do I shop @ amazon from nigeria or can i pay you to help me get one. my number is 08030523825 and bb pin 23be4f41

I was on vacation when i got mine,never shopped amazon while in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Davido - Gobe [download] / Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker With FM/MicroSD Card Slot/Phone.. @ 3k PH / Download Hiphop Interface Mix Ft. Jay-z, Migos, Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, Drake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.