Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape (25242 Views)

Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her / Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him / Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by NothingDoMe: 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
luminouz:
Redpillers!!

ASSEMBLE
Shut it already, this is a serious issue that needs to be addressed,not a playing ground.
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by ShaqFu: 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
Angelfrost:
There should equally be stringent laws aimed at dealing with false rape accusers!

A few years in Jail with hard labor ought to help put some sense into their wicked skulls.
There is but not directly though. One can still sue for defamation etc...

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by Uyi168: 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2023

ladies cannot take 1/10th of what they dish out to guys.
the snubbing..
the rejections..

they just can't take it.

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by jayAjoku(m): 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
This bitch should be arrested immediately .And I blame the simp for pretending to be friends when all he truly wanted was sex now she has used it against him Arrest this bitch now

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by luminouz(m): 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
yeyebrity:
People can only accuse you of rape if you give them a reason to. They might have slept together at some point but the guy didn't enjoy it. She may have wanted more than just sex but he called it quits. I am just thinking out loud.

See them!!! undecided

It's still the man's fault.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by luminouz(m): 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
Esortigress:
Shut it already, this is a serious issue that needs to be addressed,not a playing ground.
K
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by Caramia2020(m): 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
She just got the attention she has been craving for. Evil doer

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by Isabi4lov: 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
Olopa mako everybody cheesy
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by Lemos14: 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
yeyebrity:
People can only accuse you of rape if you give them a reason to. They might have slept together at some point but the guy didn't enjoy it. She may have wanted more than just sex but he called it quits. I am just thinking out loud.

Since you want to be wise..

A guy can only rape a lady if you dont dress decently...can you now see how stupid your comment is? Shut up if you have nothing sensible to say

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by yeyebrity: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
Lemos14:

Since you want to be wise..

A guy can only rape a lady if you dont dress decently...can you now see how stupid your comment is? Shut up if you have nothing sensible to say

My comment was stupid but not as silly as yours.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by sleeknaija(m): 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
Peace07:
This is just too bad...
Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. I pray that God touches the heart of a good samaritan to help you dear

B4 nko. Them b devil incarnate

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by LubeDistrict: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
Na so !
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by Lemos14: 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
yeyebrity:

My comment was stupid but not as silly as yours.

shut up..when your brother is falsely accused of rape you can blame him too

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by Zihno: 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
Peace07:
This is just too bad...
Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. I pray that God touches the heart of a good samaritan to help you dear

Dominique
Seun
Mynd44
Justwise

Scammers on the loose.

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by ChristineC: 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
Peace07:
This is just too bad...
why exactly are you on every thread? have some decency.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
Baboons in the Zoo, stay away from this gender till you get married to one! Even in marriage they fit accuse you of rape too. Men's lives matters ooh

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by Lemos14: 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
PraiseGodNoTime:
Baboons in the Zoo, stay away from this gender till you get married to one! Even in marriage they fit accuse you of rape too. Men's lives matters ooh

My brother there is no hiding place for men oo..if you come close to them problem...if you dey your own lane na still problem

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by LordPsalm(m): 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
Suddenly we can't find those confused girls in Nairaland who think men are rapists.

Come and defend ur sister. RUBBISH

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by Karleb(m): 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2023
You should be in jail.

Why are people quick to tag every girl beautiful?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by GindoX(m): 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2023
Looks like staged apology

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by finallybusy: 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
Peace07:
This is just too bad...
Only you, use one account to post the scam then use another to highlight it. The format don ancient now. Find a job.

9 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by RexHarvey: 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
Flexibility
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by dangotesmummy: 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
luminouz:
Redpillers!!

ASSEMBLE!!!!

Kai...men don suffer. Women can't take what they dish out to men. They never could!!!

My heart breaks for all the good men out there who have gone to prison after being falsely accused of rape like this girl. Jailed by simps who would rather believe a woman's word is the next best thing to pizza rather than investigate. Ain't it a sad sad world that all you need to convict a man is that the woman says bla bla blaaaaaa.

Being a man is a thankless job in this climate. That girl deserves prison time. She even had the guts to say "it will never happen again". What a fuqin liar.
it's painful and annoying and as a woman I advocate and will push for women who slander men of rape for whatever malicious reason to get the same treatment actual rapists get because women like this make those who are genuinely raped get the justice they deserve

God saved the girl that I'm not the mother of the boy.i no go take am easy.i go block my ear to every appeal until she goes to jail before I rest and anybody wey come tell me about forgiveness will get the rape curse.

Na make I no just see that message. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by Uptheante(m): 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
yeyebrity:
You are very stupid for uttering this trash.
So, bcoz it's a female that is at fault, you still want to concoct a bullshiiit & dumb analysis just to blame the innocent guy?
Why can't you for once condemn the evils committed by your gender?
Why must you always defend your gender even if the truth is staring you right in the face? 🤔

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by finallybusy: 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
She deserves a 90 day jail time.

I’ve seen females willingly sleep with guys then claim rape when people found out. The boys received a proper beating and many times stayed weeks in police detention.

Women are destructive when situations bruise their egos. Many times, it’s best to forgo a troublesome female than watch execute her worst.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by Goalnaldo(m): 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
This world sha...you are just a false accusation away from losing your freedom, career, sanity and if it all goes wrong, your life. May God intercede for us the male gender, who 98.9 percent of the time, are the victims of false accusation.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by SKYHIGHfx: 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
Peace07:
This is just too bad...

Scam, old format

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by dangotesmummy: 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
ShaqFu:
Hmmmm. She's not sorry. If she can get away with it, she'll do it again. If I were that guy, I'll sue her for defamation of character and malicious intent to cause grievous harm to my person.

What a nonsense fellow. Fear some women.
exactly.women don't know how irritatingly annoying slander is until they give birth to sons and someone falsely accuses their son of what they didn't do

If I was the mother of that boy even if my son say overlook,I no go gree and peradventure if the girls parents has money and want to manipulate the case, social media must hear it,her pictures will be spread to all bloggers and I'll make sure bloggers drag her and feast on her very well sotey men go begin stay away from her so they don't fall into the same trap

Just wait till you have a son that you've invested your money, emotions,time and efforts to raise right and one daughter of Delilah wan drag am,you go see raw rage.if anybody come beg for the girl sef he/she go collect

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
Very unserious.
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by Joyson: 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
She should be put behind bars for this and flogged 50 strokes of one mouth koboko for this so that others planning to do the same would learn from it. Idiot shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by Zihno: 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
finallybusy:
Only you, use one account to post the scam then use another to highlight it. The format don ancient now. Find a job.

Like!!! We know it’s the same person. Their goal is to quickly quote the scam post incase the original scam post gets hidden.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beats Teenager To Death In Oyo Over Attempted Defilement Of Daughter (pic) / Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) / Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.