Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape (25241 Views)

Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her / Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him / Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by Stanweezy(m): 7:41am On Apr 05, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Who are fimail how can we recognise them?

One of them is that lady on the post apologizing

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by dalass(f): 8:22am On Apr 05, 2023
Blissful45:
She should be arrested for "attempted Accusation "

Attempted Accusation!

Lobatan grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by BRATISLAVA: 8:39am On Apr 05, 2023
What sort of topic is this?

"Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape"
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by BRATISLAVA: 8:49am On Apr 05, 2023
Lemos14:

Since you want to be wise..

A guy can only rape a lady if you dont dress decently...can you now see how stupid your comment is? Shut up if you have nothing sensible to say
Normally don't support rape accusations, however...
Are you implying the guy was dressing seductively? Because she couldn't have just woken up to accuse him. We need to hear her side of the story. If you just listen to a jilted manipulative man crying, you will never know the truth. You know how men can be.

He was giving her signals she acted on, now he's all over the internet pretending he didn't want it.

He was not trained right. Probably was giving man slut vibes and is a slay king. Instead of going to the station, he's spreading the word on Instagram. Maybe for clout, who knows? But he needs to cover up and leave the streets so that another girl won't try and rape him. Or whatever non event the guy is posting about. After apologizing, he still is whining about something that didn't happen.

This is like the princess vs baba ijesha case, nothing happened and she didn't accuse him anywhere, so what is this insta slay king trying to say happened?

We need to teach boys to stop being so sexually forward and later claiming that they were set up. He clearly was more than a friend to her. And that's why the allegation came up. If he were singing in the church choir, this wouldn't have happened.

Say no to boys wearing exposing clothing, being alone with girls and being on social media. It exposes then to fake accusations. He didn't expect to be in a room with her and nothing would happen.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by fortunechy(m): 8:51am On Apr 05, 2023
Always be cautious to ladies with nose ring.
She must pay for it dearly.
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by BRATISLAVA: 8:53am On Apr 05, 2023
fortunechy:
Always be cautious to ladies with nose ring.
She must pay for it dearly.

They should speak to elders in their community and apologize to his family. After all, you didn't see her accusation anywhere, did you? Isn't that how these things are always sorted out in Nigeria? Apologizing to the victims parents and saying it was the devil?
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by HellVictorinho7: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2023
luminouz:
Redpillers!!

ASSEMBLE!!!!

Kai...men don suffer. Women can't take what they dish out to men. They never could!!!

My heart breaks for all the good men out there who have gone to prison after being falsely accused of rape like this girl. Jailed by simps who would rather believe a woman's word is the next best thing to pizza rather than investigate. Ain't it a sad sad world that all you need to convict a man is that the woman says bla bla blaaaaaa.

Being a man is a thankless job in this climate. That girl deserves prison time. She even had the guts to say "it will never happen again". What a fuqin liar.
it is not well.
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by HellVictorinho7: 9:07am On Apr 05, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
What sort of topic is this?

"Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape"
it is not well.
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by HellVictorinho7: 9:08am On Apr 05, 2023
cry
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by Blissful45(m): 9:22am On Apr 05, 2023
dalass:

Attempted Accusation!

Lobatan grin grin grin

I swear
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by bukatyne(f): 10:07am On Apr 05, 2023
yeyebrity:
People can only accuse you of rape if you give them a reason to. They might have slept together at some point but the guy didn't enjoy it. She may have wanted more than just sex but he called it quits. I am just thinking out loud.

E de beeru Olorun!

According to the OP, the girl is apologising for trying to tarnish his image yet you are still looking for a wiggle room.
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by bukatyne(f): 10:10am On Apr 05, 2023
dangotesmummy:
exactly.women don't know how irritatingly annoying slander is until they give birth to sons and someone falsely accuses their son of what they didn't do

If I was the mother of that boy even if my son say overlook,I no go gree and peradventure if the girls parents has money and want to manipulate the case, social media must hear it,her pictures will be spread to all bloggers and I'll make sure bloggers drag her and feast on her very well sotey men go begin stay away from her so they don't fall into the same trap

Just wait till you have a son that you've invested your money, emotions,time and efforts to raise right and one daughter of Delilah wan drag am,you go see raw rage.if anybody come beg for the girl sef he/she go collect

@bold:

Nothing begins to reset a woke woman's mind than having a son she loves.

Then she realizes that women are not angels nor are men demons.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by package7(m): 11:04am On Apr 05, 2023
I know say nah dem obidients followers home training zero
Up bringing zero
Manners zero
Character zero
Etc.
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by TristanX: 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
wahalawahala:
Imagine... Very silly girl.

Her sister dey nairaland @goodlady.....

Still looking for her beauty by the way🧐

This one u comment well like dis. I no knkw sey u get this kain sense. Maybe we can still be friends oo 😊
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by wahalawahala: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
TristanX:

This one u comment well like dis. I no knkw sey u get this kain sense. Maybe we can still be friends oo 😊
e shock u I get sense pass u? 😜
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by TristanX: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
yeyebrity:
People can only accuse you of rape if you give them a reason to. They might have slept together at some point but the guy didn't enjoy it. She may have wanted more than just sex but he called it quits. I am just thinking out loud.

Sleeping with someone and walking away is that a good reason for false rape accusation?
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by TristanX: 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
wahalawahala:
e shock u I get sense pass u? 😜

Not pass me naa.. u just dey try. Maybe na because u change diet this week
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by PerfecttTouch: 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
That's why i don't believe all this rape stories

98% of girls has mental illness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Fake Recharge Cards Printers (photo) / Roberts Buncis: 15-Year-Old UK Boy sentenced For Stabbing His Friend 70 Times / Man Beats Teenager To Death In Oyo Over Attempted Defilement Of Daughter (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.