Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape (25239 Views)

Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her / Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him / Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by Homeboy26: 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
I'll never forgive any girl of such accusation.
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by 1Sharon(f): 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
She's mentally unstable. He needs to cut her off

Even women should never befriend such a scandalous person, she's dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
I'm waiting for the dolts will like to say that the man should chill..

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by 175(m): 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
Peace07:
This is just too bad...
Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. I pray that God touches the heart of a good samaritan to help you dear

You and your several monikers are worse than her.

Beggy beggy. Scammer!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by 1Sharon(f): 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
IMASTEX:
I think the same energy used against actual ra.pist should be used for anyone found liable for willingly accusing another falsefully. There should be sanity in the land.

Half the sentence that a rapist would have got.

Because rape and false rape accusations aren't the same.

The same way murder and attempted murder aren't the same. Both attract different sentences.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by Jimbadly: 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
Peace07:
This is just too bad...
Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. I pray that God touches the heart of a good samaritan to help you dear

Mods please ban this 1diotic scammer and his numerous monikers for life on this forum.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by 1Sharon(f): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
Lemos14:

Since you want to be wise..

A guy can only rape a lady if you dont dress decently
you now see how stupid your comment is? Shut up if you have nothing sensible to say

Isn't this what men think though ?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by Ogaonos: 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ndlistic:
Young lady apologises to her male friend after threatening to accuse him of raping her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vf8EcSNKPU

A young lady simply identified as Bella Nwoko has tendered an apology to her male friend identified as Richard Osita, after she threatened to accuse him of rape.

According to Richard, he and Bella grew up together and had always seen her as a kid sister. He mentioned that she first threatened to accuse him of rape in 2021 when he turned down her sexual advances and also threatened to accuse him of rape last week after he asked her to refund the money she owed him.

In a video he posted on his IG page, Bella could be seen tendering an apology to him for attempting to tarnish his image with rape allegation.
dt one negative side have notice about gen z girls.one has to be careful with ladies below 24/25yrs .they can be very immature nd they dnt believe in karma .nd see life thru their phone(social media in which they too gullible to )
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by Lemos14: 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
1Sharon:

Isn't this what men think though ?

Because their thinking is shallow...Its a wrong way of thinking..if not why do some men rape their baby daughters?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by 1Sharon(f): 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
Goalnaldo:
This world sha...you are just a false accusation away from losing your freedom, career, sanity and if it all goes wrong, your life. May God intercede for us the male gender, who 80 percent of the time, are the victims of false accusation.

80%? Foh!
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by 1Sharon(f): 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
Lemos14:

Because their thinking is shallow...Its a wrong way of thinking..if not why do some men rape their baby daughters?

Pls ask them oo..even old women
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
Naah she's not really sorry. She's even tryin to look gud on camera.
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by NwaliE01: 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
Lots of evil in the land.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by flokii: 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
That guy should thank his stars and go for thanksgiving... some ladies can be so evil.

The ones with the fine face and pretty looks are the worst.. young guys especially should be very careful around ladies cos the world we live in today is very unfair to men. You're literally guilty of rape as far as you are male while noone cares if you're being framed.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
Pls don't stop at the rant....
Sue her and let the court fling that use!ess road side feminist to jail...

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by BaseComplexiti: 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
Atarakpa:
All this half done cooked stories....
Is not their fault. Nah Wetin cheap Data dey cause.

Ok come and buy SOLID DATA!!

1000 Dollars Per Gigabyte!

U see cheap data u no happy!!
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by Truthsbitter: 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
The tables will turn even more...

Balance doesn't care about your sex... Nature must move on.

It takes what it needs to take out of the way... Even if it is the power of "rape accusation"

Just wait... They will understand soon

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by FarmTech(m): 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
Hmm. Seem like this is how women behave? Several women have tried to seduce me in the past but I just totally ignore them. Now they use me to gossip and are trying hard to tarnish my image.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by mozona(m): 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
nonsense
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by yeyebrity: 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
Lemos14:

shut up..when your brother is falsely accused of rape you can blame him too

A potential rapist spotted.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by yeyebrity: 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
Uptheante:

You are very stupid for uttering this trash.
So, bcoz it's a female that is at fault, you still want to concoct a bullshiiit & dumb analysis just to blame the innocent guy?
Why can't you for once condemn the evils committed by your gender?
Why must you always defend your gender even if the truth is staring you right in the face? 🤔

A serial rapist spotted.
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
lamdbull:
Dbull on this one!

That's why am distancing myself from all these nairaland girls, I don't trust them, I fit blow finish, make them start to frame person

Blow First.
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by DriveByKiller: 11:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
Fake story from modern idiots who don't know what to do with data and smart phones
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by Konjiboii: 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2023
yeyebrity:
People can only accuse you of rape if you give them a reason to. They might have slept together at some point but the guy didn't enjoy it. She may have wanted more than just sex but he called it quits. I am just thinking out loud.

Even if they had consensual sex, and the guy turn down her offer next time, the fact she thought of RUINING the guy life with PAPE she should taste jail. Omo MANY men don enter sanko for false cases of pape for the most silliest reason. I don talk am before if no be fvck wetin man need woman for again for this life..reason am.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by Konjiboii: 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
Uptheante:

You are very stupid for uttering this trash.
So, bcoz it's a female that is at fault, you still want to concoct a bullshiiit & dumb analysis just to blame the innocent guy?
Why can't you for once condemn the evils committed by your gender?
Why must you always defend your gender even if the truth is staring you right in the face? 🤔

It's a troll
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by Pimine: 11:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
IMASTEX:
I think the same energy used against actual ra.pist should be used for anyone found liable for willingly accusing another falsefully. There should be sanity in the land.
You mean falsely? And yeah, I agree with you 💯
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by Connected1: 2:23am On Apr 05, 2023
yeyebrity:

A potential rapist spotted.
What are you then?
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by ObalendeCMS: 2:55am On Apr 05, 2023
I’m very scared of the female gender, hence my hatred for them.

I only relate with them only when very necessary.

If I need help or something & I see a male & a female offering.

I will gladly turn to the male & not look at the female for a second.

Only if I’m interested in sex with her.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by ubola: 5:15am On Apr 05, 2023
yeyebrity:
People can only accuse you of rape if you give them a reason to. They might have slept together at some point but the guy didn't enjoy it. She may have wanted more than just sex but he called it quits. I am just thinking out loud.
Exactly my thought. They've probably done it together and the lady to take it deeper when the guy wasn't ready for commitment.
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by Hassanmaye(m): 5:54am On Apr 05, 2023
Brendaniel:
Feminists will not see this one now and condemn it, if it was the other way round now, they will not want anybody to hear word....
Haha that gender
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by Hassanmaye(m): 5:56am On Apr 05, 2023
Stanweezy:
Three gender exist

1. Male
2. Female
3. Fimail

You see that number three avoid it for ur life and sanity

Who are fimail how can we recognise them?
Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by Hassanmaye(m): 5:58am On Apr 05, 2023
Lemos14:

My brother there is no hiding place for men oo..if you come close to them problem...if you dey your own lane na still problem
This your statement made me laugh seriously, but it's true,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Student Beaten To Death By Touts In Kaduna - Twitter User (photos) / Police Arrest Fake Recharge Cards Printers (photo) / Roberts Buncis: 15-Year-Old UK Boy sentenced For Stabbing His Friend 70 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.