Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans (19863 Views)

EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton Β£9,300, American $2,000 / Woman Posing As Customer Kidnaps Two Siblings In Benue / Nigerian Man And His Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Duping Job Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by VulgarVulvas: 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
ASAPFERG:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/4/two-nigerian-men-arrested-in-india-for-allegedly-duping-50-people-by-posing-as-american-citizens-online-2.html

See as useless mods edit their names comot for the write up so that Osubidients no go para.

Imagine being so criminally bent you need laws to ban people pointing this out as tribalism.

Useless people
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by AsaBlackheart(m): 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
paymentvoucher:
Emanuel Anidke and Uzona Ajij sad sad sad sad sad

Your point?
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by AsaBlackheart(m): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
VulgarVulvas:

See as useless mods edit their names comot for the write up so that Osubidients no go para.

Imagine being so criminally bent you need laws to ban people pointing this out as tribalism.

Useless people

They didn't edit their names out. Look well
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Honchoslim16(m): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2023
See as everybody just dey comment innocently πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nobody wan mention names

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Hassanmaye(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
backtovillage:
I will resist the urge to mention name πŸ˜‚
Hahaha let me help you small, developers
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Hassanmaye(m): 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
paymentvoucher:
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by PAWG(m): 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
This thread must catch fire
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by skj1377(m): 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
Easterners doing their thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by omoluka: 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
These ipob guys should slow down abeg!!
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by gaskiyamagana: 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
paymentvoucher:
Thank God, two of In-Coming-President Tinubu's enemies have been jailed in India.
Once again, thank God that Obidient parots are reducing everyday.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by ArewaNorth: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
ASAPFERG:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/4/two-nigerian-men-arrested-in-india-for-allegedly-duping-50-people-by-posing-as-american-citizens-online-2.html

Those animals are the worst set of human specie in Nigeria, always spoiling our names in the eyes of international community but come here and cry like babies!
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by adecz: 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
American Igbos 😁😁😁
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by gaskiyamagana: 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
coputa:
Truth, the numbers of Igbos in prisons all over the world for commiting crime is staggering.
This is one of the reasons lgbo man can not be president in Nigeria. I mean good number of those who will vote are rotting in jails across the world.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by backtovillage: 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
Danisaint112:

Mention make you chop ban. You see all the comment erased in the front page, na better ban dey chop. Mention make NL mods send you to detention for one month. πŸ™„
Ndi developer Igbo
Oya go musudeen
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by gaskiyamagana: 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
Samogloby:
Someone should tell me their nationality, name of region and their new found president. They keep on destroying Nigeria image everywhere
Nationality ----- BiafDRUGra
Region --- Shouting South/South Yeast
Religion ---- Igbo Christian
New found President ----- Peter Obi
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by gaskiyamagana: 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
43Ronin:

It's not only India nigeria generally is a casted country. India will racial profile on drugs, america&dubai based on fraud/drugs, UK - armed robbery & fraud, Italy-fraud, prostitution, S.A - cultism, drugs etc. Few Nigerians irrespective of tribe are generally giving us a bad name. I was at Jfk Airport one day coming back to Nigeria one stupid mto guy quickly came and shaped by sweat and quickly went to check it. I went to meet the guy and asked him what he did and why he did, he said he wanted to check for drugs, then I responded angrily to him that he had no right to do that without my consent esp as the fact thatbhe is mto doesn't make him any less of a terrorist than me. What if he attacked me biologically with anthrax, the mto guys gathered round and apologised.... the fool that did that was even black. Now imagine how it would be for nigerians now that Tinubu - a known drug associate becoming president.
Sharap
Shut up.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Alsenora: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
It's sad to see in a recent video of a Nigerian criminal caught in one of the Asian countries being asked his ethnicity in Nigeria by these foreign security officials. Of course it was the usual narrative revealed...
omoadeleye:

Nah bro, you are absolutely wrong.

Igbos are now known in abroad as the most hardened criminal in Nigeria.

They're now profiled, in fact, igbos are always subjected to tight scrutiny than any other tribes in Nigeria.

So stop deceiving yourself about tagging the whole Nigerians.

Igbos crime are igbos crime and they're now profiled.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by lereinter(m): 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
India is no man land too

They must let our brothers develop her

Even in India films nigeria and Nigerians are used to play the role of criminals and crime country
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by texas1990(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
Another set of ipob terrorist from anabra and they want to rule this nation, God forbid.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by dangotesmummy: 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
If you must Japa behave yourself for another man country and abide by their laws.if you know you cannot obey their laws,stay for naija.nobody go arrest you for lawlessness
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
AndrewTate:
It's just pure foolishness to keep thinking because it's more of one tribe that are always caught doing things like this then they will bear the shame alone... You think an indian man who reads this and meets a hausa or yoruba man tomorrow will be happy with them because they're not from that tribe?
Foreigners don't give one f about that... You're all Nigerians and that's it!
It's high time we face the truth and fact that the higher percentage of Nigerians in general are grossly dishonest even though religion is such a big deal here.
That's what the description of the average Nigerian is whether you like it or not... It's reality!!!
Beautiful talk,bro but Igbophobic rabid animals on this forum won't direct their thinking along this line of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by tiger28: 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2023
I recently relocated from New York to another US city.
Because I was new in the City, I decided to check the local Nigerian restaurant.....so I settled down to eat.

After some time, I started seeing young men with very colorful and loud looking clothing.....looking like Rich illiterates.

I started hearing Noise every where, bragging and flaunting THEN the igbo language.

I didn't even finish my meal before I run comot.

My Point

Everywhere you go, once tou see these Ppl..........RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by vertueptime: 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
India should ban any name with chi, NWA, ob,eze, ude, etc Igbos must not spoil foreign travels for Nigerians.

ASAPFERG:

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Ravenna: 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
paymentvoucher:

Na dem
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by GoodIsGod: 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
Very hard working youths who would not mind to make money anyhow. Unlike the lazy Afonjas who would not venture into crimes because of their family names.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Sweetvie: 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
Hmm
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by tyinfinity: 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
Peter obi senior tinubu in crime.obi with more than 4million inmates in Indian prison alone.tinubu should know his mate in crime
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Danisaint112(m): 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
backtovillage:

Ndi developer Igbo
Oya go musudeen

Is that the best you can do. Developer is actually a good name and I will bear it with pride.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Kaysalas(m): 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by ghboy83: 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nigerians are proud of you.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Aguiyi1020: 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
All of u here are insane. These are not Igbo names. Show dis names to any Igbo person and ask if it has any meaningful translation in Igbo and hear for your shameless selves. But bigotry can't even let u see the names clearly. Fools, naso una go dy kill innocent people wey no b Igbo because dere names sounds like Igbo names. Educated My Foot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

β€˜I Defraud Victim N100,000 In Every Operation’: Fraudsters (pictured) / Woman Caught Stealing Baby Diapers And Wipes, In Asaba / Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.