Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State (49701 Views)

Man To Control Traffic For Three Months In Ilorin Over Internet Fraud / Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha / Lady Shot Dead While Returning From Work In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State by SweetPoison22: 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
Esortigress:
Are you sure iyobe or whatever was ban because of your rants ye!
You must be delusional if you think so yo!
We run things yo!
Things don't run we ye!
Hello hello yo!
How you doing ye!
It's me Esortigress yo!
Stay confused ye
Ye ye ye oooooo!
Relax and wait for your ban
Re: Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State by Fira09(m): 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Can I help you?
Chief, I didn't start this tracing of alts account today.

SweetPoison22:
No longer playmaker again? Are you confused?
Normally, you own both accounts!

You trying to puzzle me? It sounds funny 🤣.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State by abobote: 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
A first class graduate, traffic warden volunteer?
Re: Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State by Weedhustler: 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
Wetin carry u go wear police uniform? Of all uniforms na police u pick tufiakwa!
Re: Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State by YaksonFCA(m): 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
May his soul rest in peace. Condolences
Re: Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State by Aboguede(m): 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
Godsonkemz:
While volunteering to control the traffic be careful of how you caution people to move their vehicles. Yes it's true that Nigerians understand force but sometimes you need to be guilded using politeness. Not everyone is sane.

The man dey see better money for the work

If u know u know

But em forget to dey use em number 6

Rip sha
Re: Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State by frankson1(m): 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Another preventable death..

if only WIKE had built good roads with proper drainage system for rivers people.

You just hate on Wike or what undecided the same drains market people block with dirts thereby, preventing free flow of water..

Yeah, it was a preventable death if other road users were responsible and patient enough to not block the road with their vehicles in the name of 'I want to get home in time'.
Re: Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State by eddynaira125: 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Their governor used the state money to chase VP ticket of a rejected party for eight solid years. He was making needless donations to fire victims in Sokoto when drainage and air pollution was aggressively ravaging Rivers state.
ND has double the portion of bad leadership Nigeria is under.

VP tickets, Wike only vie for presidency, always try to hide your hate when you comment on this forum, even Lagos still has their own problem
Re: Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nigerian police are responsible
Re: Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State by Cypress042(m): 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
SweetPoison22:
You will play this track in nairaland prison.

Mynd44 OAM4J Justwise Dominique Mukina2 Seun rule number 19

I don't know why i find this funny grin cheesy
Re: Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State by Eastprince101(m): 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
please someone should find out if he’s obedient because evil things are happening in PH now
Re: Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State by coolplanet: 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
Lingudy:

But according to all I've seen on the internet, the man is really working structure-wise!

Wike did well in rivers but the problem is the road lacks connectivity and proper drainage system.
Re: Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

if only WIKE had built good roads with proper drainage system for rivers people.
why are you people so evil and dense upstairs ? You heard traffic gridlock yet this is what came into your limited brain. Tragic
Re: Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State by masakanate: 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
God rest his soul
Re: Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State by Blackazuma99(m): 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Come to Port Harcourt and verify before you post on nairaland, Rivers State have on of the best road network in Nigeria.
No Pot hole in Port Harcourt major roads even streets.
Focus on your life and leave wike alone.
Re: Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State by Lingudy(m): 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
coolplanet:

Wike did well in rivers but the problem is the road lacks connectivity and proper drainage system.
Oh, I now understand.
Re: Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State by CodeTemplar: 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
eddynaira125:

VP tickets, Wike only vie for presidency, always try to hide your hate when you comment on this forum, even Lagos still has their own problem
president of ogboni abi tomato seller association Okrika, Rivers state?
Re: Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State by eddynaira125: 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
CodeTemplar:
president of ogboni abi tomato seller association Okrika, Rivers state?

PDP Presidential tickets, Okay
Re: Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State by MrUchenna1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
HABA! DEM NO DEY FOLLOW NIGERIA SECURITY FORCE DO ARGUMENT ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State by Iceberg3: 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
I've always said it, never argue with people on uniforms...be it the cops, army,never argue with them.
If you find yourself offering social services officially or voluntarily and come across uniformed personnel in say, holdups,do your best to stop other lanes and give them some priority,clear their lane so they can go.
Do not keep them waiting!

And seriously,if your find yourself in a position where you have some control,in traffic as it were,refrain from assuming commands that can lead you into big wahala o,you don't know when Dracula or Frankenstein will drive by,nagode
Mruchenna1 above said it in simple terms

1 Like

Re: Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State by CodeTemplar: 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2023
eddynaira125:

PDP Presidential tickets, Okay
Okay
Re: Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State by peternabiye(m): 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
The land of blood
Re: Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State by viodemus: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
Could it be that some elements are stylishly doing some kind of cleansing, I mean ethnic cleansing. We have to be very vigilant and responsive. These people far and near, have gone incognito against us, and trying to leave no trace. Herdsmen taking over everywhere around the SE, delta, and rivers, hmm, let us not be sleeping on viglant duty or else na sleep forever.

Who knows what else they are planning. Too many hard machine movements from the on the onset of dusk. Who knows. Igbos need to kpakota oweanyi. We need to spread and get coordinated, while we also live our daily lives. They want to disrupt us to hopelessness, death, and extreme poverty. Let us be wise. Some people are also witnessing foreign mercenaries from evidence of well placed intelligence teams, with state of the art intelligence technologies.

If calabar and close families, start feeling the heat, I think we should be ready to give any assistance and polish our cooperation.

May God help the Nigerian Christians
May God continue to bless the igbo tribe.
Re: Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State by ProfetofDoom: 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Are you OK?

ProfeSY in your life to know the truth and let it set you free.
As a ProfetofDoom that I am, before next weekend you shall be flogged with a 2/2 plank to reset your brain.

This I ProfeSY.
Re: Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State by Solocoin: 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
That place need an interchange flyover not a bridge. Had it be there's another closing from ikwerre road going to Ohio/okpor headquarters the hold up won't be much.
Re: Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State by BabanawanGod: 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
Esortigress:
Let me give you some of my rap lines yo. Ye ye ye I've studied biology to infinity but I was unable to locate the human soul ye!
I'm sure there's God and no second god ye!
I'm not not speaking in terms of peace ye!
But in terms of declaring war ye!
If the British government fail to submit to my banner tomorrow, I'm bombing Poland yo!
Warsaw or Sawwar shall be no more ye!
In order to prove my integrity yo!
I've commanded my first and second battalion to shoot me ye!
But I was above bullet and destruction ye!
Can iyobe rap like this ye
So back off ye !
Peace is what we preach ye!
Ye ye ye
Choke on that and back off me ye!

Hitler the God of German the terror of the world boom
Re: Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State by Faposky95: 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
Did I see anyone call out for justice....?!
A learned guy with kids, wife and family.....?!

Shame that we see these as bodybag raps...!!!!!

Rest on, it was a good way to go at least...helping humanity out for free.!!!!!
Re: Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State by FireUpNow(m): 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
This is bad na. Wike what's going on in your state?
Re: Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State by Y0urUncle: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
paymentvoucher:
They will blame TINUBU soon.... 1, 2, 3..Go....

RIP to the dead..

No, they can't. It's not drug related.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos / Fuel Scarcity: Toheeb Eniafe Shot Dead Over Argument At Petrol Station In Lagos / I Was Caught For Bypassing My Meter, What Should Be My Next Action Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.