Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

LG Chairman Locks Akerodo Market For Being Dirty - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / LG Chairman Locks Akerodo Market For Being Dirty (22395 Views)

Kano State Govt Locks Wellcare Supermarket For Rejecting Old Currency / Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document / Shoprite Ilorin Locks Doors As Crowd Stormed Their Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LG Chairman Locks Akerodo Market For Being Dirty by Agunesinjaweola: 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
The Local Chairman should be commended.

That's why I am advocating for each citizens to develop their region.

Yoruba developed their city for some people who abandoned their locked region to migrate over.

Such places should be well maintained in order to please your host.
Re: LG Chairman Locks Akerodo Market For Being Dirty by Killermamba: 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Quite funny.

Which Nigeria market is clean?

Why not lock agege
Mile 2
Mile 12
Oshodi
Ajah
Sangotedo
Vox

Lagos air alone smells?

You want sanitize lagos. Start from meat and beefs market majorly. They smell like shit. I forgot no omo ibo there.

They ooze to high heavens.

Omoh x 10000

This is not an excuse.
Mile 12 dey smell like dead body

1 Like

Re: LG Chairman Locks Akerodo Market For Being Dirty by pquaver(m): 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Quite funny.

Why not lock agege
Mile 2
Mile 12
Oshodi
Ajah
Sangotedo
Vox

Lagos air alone smells?

You want sanitize lagos. Start from meat and beefs market majorly. They smell like shit. I forgot no omo ibo there.

Omoh x 10000

This is not an excuse.

When you wanted to start good governance did you start from south east and south south? Did you not jump and start shouting Sanwolu must go?
Re: LG Chairman Locks Akerodo Market For Being Dirty by Tycyborg(m): 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
masterflowx:

That local government chairman is stylishly taking revenge from Igbo people in that market. Probably, LP won in either Presidential election or Governorship election in that axis during the election.

I'm a Yoruba man but the way Yoruba people are behaving in Lagos is so annoying.

Nope you are not a Yoruba man cos if you are, you will know that it's not only igbos that are in this markets... Their are lot of Yorubas and few hausas their, ladipo market are 80% Yoruba mechanic
Re: LG Chairman Locks Akerodo Market For Being Dirty by IMASTEX: 6:07am On Apr 05, 2023
Mercury12:
Simply to clean their surrounding my people no go hear. Why must a market be dirty in the first place undecided
If examined critically, the traders might be paying one form of levy or the other that should cover security, refuse collection which is mostly the responsibility of the LG, except the dirt isn't assembled in the designated place in which case the market leader/exco should be sanctioned.

1 Like

Re: LG Chairman Locks Akerodo Market For Being Dirty by masterflowx(m): 9:17am On Apr 05, 2023
Tycyborg:

Nope you are not a Yoruba man cos if you are, you will know that it's not only igbos that are in this markets... Their are lot of Yorubas and few hausas their, ladipo market are 80% Yoruba mechanic

Yes, they are lot of yorubas in Lagos market that sells agbo, watch repairers, retail biscuits and sweet sellers, Cooked indomie sellers, etc.

Housas shoe shiners, scrapt vendors, Bitter kola sellers and trail mentor sellers.

Those aforementioned people own no shop in any of Lagos market, they just occupied the road, blocking and obstructing movement in the markets.

Without Igbo there will be no Lagos.
Re: LG Chairman Locks Akerodo Market For Being Dirty by Xplorepd: 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Quite funny.

Why not lock agege
Mile 2
Mile 12
Oshodi
Ajah
Sangotedo
Vox

Lagos air alone smells?[b][/b]

Also remember there is a dedicated day call environmental when these issues are treated.

Omoh x 10000

This is not an excuse.

And you will rather die than not live in the same Lagos. I agree the air smells but the air in the EAST is cursed . That is why you will have to come to where the air smells for you to amount to something in life. I just laugh at how you people make a full of yourselves.
Re: LG Chairman Locks Akerodo Market For Being Dirty by Xplorepd: 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
kcdendelo:
You see this thing wey Yorubas dey find, they go soon see am...

How? You people brought this upon yourselves. When they warned you, you were beating your chest now you are making statements that carries no weight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LG Chairman Locks Akerodo Market For Being Dirty by Xplorepd: 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
The traders pay tax to the LG chairman. It is the duty of the LG chairman to employ market cleaners .not the duty of traders to clean market . Rubbish excuse

Really? I see your bias. That means government should clean the citizens house since they pay tax too. People funny sha
Re: LG Chairman Locks Akerodo Market For Being Dirty by Kenneth4u205(m): 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
Do you clean the main road you use everyday ?. Do you clean the taxi bus you use everyday?. Do you clean the hospital you visit ?. Do you clean your office at work?.
Xplorepd:

Really? I see your bias. That means government should clean the citizens house since they pay tax too. People funny sha
Re: LG Chairman Locks Akerodo Market For Being Dirty by Successkay12(m): 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2023
kcdendelo:
You see this thing wey Yorubas dey find, they go soon see am...
Yes only if your family members can show it to us
Re: LG Chairman Locks Akerodo Market For Being Dirty by Tycyborg(m): 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2023
masterflowx:

Yes, they are lot of yorubas in Lagos market that sells agbo, watch repairers, retail biscuits and sweet sellers, Cooked indomie sellers, etc.

Housas shoe shiners, scrapt vendors, Bitter kola sellers and trail mentor sellers.

Those aforementioned people own no shop in any of Lagos market, they just occupied the road, blocking and obstructing movement in the markets.

Without Igbo there will be no Lagos.

Okay wallow in your ignorance... The only thing Lagos is doing is that the government didnt give them the wike treatment in ikoku... Remember ikoku is like ladipo in PH... They said they developed PH... He cashed them away and use the place to build bridge and roads despite their plea... He told them to go and develop their state. Why didn't he do that at sabo? Or mile 4 rumuokoro which is dominated mostly by hausas... Igbos don't know how to stay in their lane. It's simple... Tell me, why them everywhere and they claim victim. Look at Ghana, south Africa even some parts of Benin. Places attacked there are igbo dominated places but they will always cry victim when the chips are down... See I am not trying to be tribal or anything but just stating the truth... And truth they say is a bitter soup. So I don't expect you to swallow it
Re: LG Chairman Locks Akerodo Market For Being Dirty by Godsownfc(m): 11:45am On Apr 07, 2023
What if he becomes the president??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know / How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? / Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.