Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Profitable Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitable Business (154 Views)

Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira / What Kind Of Profitable Business Will U Do With 400000 Naira / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Profitable Business by bobbybrown007: 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
Good day house, I hope am not here to spoil your mood, but have come here to bring up or to propose to you about a business idea. Have come to realise that for you to venture into a business you have to start , with what you want to sell and where you want to sell, that is where market survey comes in. And I have also come to understand that , money brings in money, the main point is that there is this business I have in mind but I don't have capital to start with.
Imagine what it will take if you find out that what you sell or will be selling is going to actually going to relieve people from doing.
Let's take delta state for an example or a case study, you will see that they are some places where they lack water and some other things. But the water is the most important of them all.
Let's say you have a land that has enough water when you drill from then you go out or people come to buy from you be it tanker truck or others, let's say you have like those tricycles that so deliver water with kegs for people, just imagine how much you will make?
I wish you can invest in me
Here are the break down of what I intend to do
Buying of land ₦3million let's say 100by150
Drilling of water ₦3million
Then buying of tricycle (s) let's say 7 at the rate of ₦1.6*5 that is 8 million, the total will be 14 million.
Then calculate how much it will be if the selling of water will be
Let's say a tricycle carries 40 gallons at the rate of 150 per 1 gallon which will give you 6k times the number of times it delivers like 10 times per day, let's say it's 60k for one multiple by the 5 you have will give you 300k per day, remember that your target will be students.
Contact me for where the location will be best suited 07019581801.
Lawrence is the name.

(1) (Reply)

10 Inspiring Examples Of Experience-led E-commerce Websites Built With Drupal Co / Nigeria’s Currency In Circulation Surges By N701.4 Billion After Cbn’s Reversal / AKDP FOR SMARTPHONE Can Earn You 10k To 15k Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.