Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Court Grants Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Grants Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying (19946 Views)

Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel / Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial / Korra Obidi Poses Nude To Campaign For 'Stop Cyber Bullying' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying by harsysky(m): 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
mama jazz is both the younger and elder sister of the deceased, or my comprehension skills needs a lil bit of tweaking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying by Isabi4lov: 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
cheesy editing dey help some people sha
Re: Court Grants Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying by Spiritualsdeeps: 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
post=122299011:
All Nairaland bullies, trolls and swines, your end is coming soon.
Una go bully d person wey go show una shege wey be say una people go come dey kneel, prostrate and beg las las.
Anuofias Oloriburukus uncultured tins.
Brutal ends to all internet trolls and bullies,
They have caused many unavoidable deaths all over.
U are One of them .U are an experts in Bullying other Members ...U just did one even in this your Comment.

Be Cultured sir..

4 Likes

Re: Court Grants Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
So they allowed this pregnant woman to sleep in a police cell !
U give am belle abi?

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
LoL.. boo Boo said I should wear this... Boo boo said he likes my new bag...
Boo boo said I should add more weight and other boo boo stories.... Leemao 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Court Grants Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying by Justpassingby45(m): 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

Pregnant woman wey no get sense deserves it.

IT'S AN OFFENSE AGAINST THE UNBORN CHILD, AS MOST OF US DON'T HAVE CONCENCE WE WOULDN'T SEE ANY THING WRONG ABOUT IT
Re: Court Grants Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying by BlackKafka: 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
Justpassingby45:
Who is going to Charge the police for over charging of a bail terms cox the amount is too much for the said offense she committed. Even potable bail term is small compared the physical attack to Officer of the law. The charge on two of them are much. Nigeria police and law enforcement should also stop ....... it citizens abeg

The Judge set the bail terms not the police.
Re: Court Grants Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying by Justpassingby45(m): 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
post=122299011:
All Nairaland bullies, trolls and swines, your end is coming soon.
Una go bully d person wey go show una shege wey be say una people go come dey kneel, prostrate and beg las las.
Anuofias Oloriburukus uncultured tins.
Brutal ends to all internet trolls and bullies,
They have caused many unavoidable deaths all over.

SEE WHO'S TALKING

3 Likes

Re: Court Grants Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying by Truthsbitter: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
triple996:
GOOD
nairaland obidient ipob cannibalize are next

What about you...
Have you thought about it?
Re: Court Grants Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying by KanwuliaExtra: 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
Arrrrrrrrrrantus Nonsensicus!
Useless case.
When you use your mouth of fingers on social media to lash an atom of sense into a stupid person's brain. . . the scream for 'cyber-bullying' becomes so loud.

I agree with Blessing CEO 100%
I don't mean any dishonor to the departed. . . BUT, Blessing CEO described her perfectly.
People should really go for psychiatric evaluations ANNUALLY especially when married or after each child they give birth to.
Some people are really mentally-compromised.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
Esortigress:
CEO indeed, so this is how she looks in reality. She looks so different,all thanks to editing.
Make up and Filter grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying by Buksaylor: 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
EBMedia:
Court Grants Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying, Libel

https://igberetvnews.com/1442460/court-grants-relationship-expert-blessing-ceo-bail-alleged-cyber-bullying-libel/

When will they arrest Fani powder..
Re: Court Grants Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying by okuta007: 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
Esortigress:
CEO indeed, so this is how she looks in reality. She looks so different,all thanks to editing.

don’t mind the fool who is busy making girls arrogant to their boyfriends and husbands - this lady was the reason one of my paddy went to Nigeria from Canada trying to marry a supposed good gurl who was very nice all through their courtship but once she started watching this lady on facebook she went wild and now that relationship is over - what my guy invested over $20,000 in - this lady made that relationship end because she was busy advising the girl to be rude in a relationship

and the mumu girl took the bait today she is regretting after insulting my friend and my friend don move on but still regrets having to spend all that money to go to Nigeria to meet a completely different person who was changed by the evil videos of this bas ta r d
Re: Court Grants Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying by okuta007: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nature33:
I thought dis feminist is beautiful o..

this lady is busy destroying relationships and turning the few remaining good girls in Nigeria into very head strong ladies

she is very evil and i pray she rots in prison

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying by elefind(m): 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
Time to shut up
Re: Court Grants Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying by kingmann(m): 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
post=122299089:

SECONDED.
They are nothing but online and offline terrorists,
They must be dealt with Adequately.
First deal with your ancestors idiot

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying by kingmann(m): 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
RecentHistory:
Ugly pig
but if she give you pussey you go Bleep
Re: Court Grants Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying by RecentHistory: 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
kingmann:
but if she give you pussey you go Bleep

Go give your papa.

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying by Ladymillion(f): 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
Pictures on Instagram are totally different from the ones seen at the time of arrest , tot she had a BBL abi na photoshop thingz?

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying by tnerro1(m): 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
Women should wake up every morning and get on their knees to thank the gods of makeup. Without them, it would have been terrible

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying by FashionCookie(f): 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
By force celebrity...
Re: Court Grants Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying by okuta007: 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

Pregnant woman wey no get sense deserves it.

God bless you- she is corrupting our girls and demanding they start acting like western women without family values - she is a threat to society and must be locked up with the keys thrown into the Lagos Lagoon
Re: Court Grants Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying by Elidrisy20: 12:17am On Apr 05, 2023
Zazzu go soon marry her
Re: Court Grants Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying by ppogba: 2:57am On Apr 05, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
So they allowed this pregnant woman to sleep in a police cell !

That is very wrong of the police

She should have been allowed to sleep in your house.
Re: Court Grants Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying by PerfectMan24: 4:44am On Apr 05, 2023
post=122299089:

SECONDED.
U smell like Blessing's artificial cunt
Re: Court Grants Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying by Samfloxin(m): 6:17am On Apr 05, 2023
post=122299089:

SECONDED.
You have already started the insult...hate-filled miniature man

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying by sweetgala(m): 8:30am On Apr 05, 2023
This judge really wicked May 30 to hear bail condition kilode. That's over 30days
Re: Court Grants Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying by MosayA: 9:44am On Apr 05, 2023
This is a case of "when u carry another person matter for your head come dey drag your own for hand".
Re: Court Grants Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying by chimeremodlyn: 10:42am On Apr 05, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Arrrrrrrrrrantus Nonsensicus!
Useless case.
When you use your mouth of fingers on social media to lash an atom of sense into a stupid person's brain. . . the scream for 'cyber-bullying' becomes so loud.

I agree with Blessing CEO 100%
I don't mean any dishonor to the departed. . . BUT, Blessing CEO described her perfectly.
People should really go for psychiatric evaluations ANNUALLY especially when married or after each child they give birth to.
Some people are really mentally-compromised.

Common mechie onu gi there. Dont you have respect for the dead?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alex Unusual Celebrates Her Parents, Shares Photos / Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress? / Daddy Showkey With Pasuma In A Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.