Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,142 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

People And Bad Birthday Attitude - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / People And Bad Birthday Attitude (28229 Views)

My Wife Attitude Towards My Food / Married People And Their Sense Of Entitlement! / Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Qatar2022: 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
Tomiwasamuel:
There is an evil which the daughters and sons of men have put into practice this days that ought not to be so. I know birthdays are days of celebration to many but there are some of us who either see birthdays as insignificant or as equal as the other days of the year.

First of, know that no body owe you the responsibility of putting your birthday before other things in their life, if I can't even remember mine why should I remember yours?

Secondly, if I don't send you a message or give you a call on your birthday it doesn't mean I don't wish you well, how important is my good will message to you being alive next year?

Thirdly, with emphasis on the ladies, stop demanding anyone to get you a birthday gift, if you need something start contributing the money and buy it for yourself. Also you can gift us some snacks on your birthday if gifts are so important.

In conclusion, please stop flooding our DM with your pictures a day before your birthday, if we want to post you we know where to get it. Sending me your pictures doesn't mean I will post you or even send you a happy birthday message. I mean no problem, this is the bitter truth and I just said it. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT
You just said it all , GOD bless you for Me

1 Like

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Imstrong2(m): 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
I just met this lady took interest and her birthday is next month

2 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Expertnaire15(m): 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
Good
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by chicoMX(m): 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2023
I don't see any wrong in people celebrating their birthdays, even though some people tends to over do it my stance still remains unchanged.

I used to celebrate my birthdays on a low, didn't want anyone to know. But then, it hit my right between in the eyes, that when I die my RIP go flood everywhere lol. Celebrate damn birthday .

P:S Whoever decides to celebrate his/her birthday should do so without disturbing anyone

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Qatar2022: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
Karleb:

But if we are friends and you care about me, you'd do things that make me feel good even if you don't like it as long as it doesn't hurt you in any way.

This is like claiming you are in love with someone but you are not telling them.

If he don't send good Will message It doesn't mean that person hate you, you see exactly what he was saying

2 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by clerkent(m): 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
The worst now na posting of account number. As in make I send you money via beggers way because its your birthday.

10 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Qatar2022: 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
Karleb:

But if we are friends and you care about me, you'd do things that make me feel good even if you don't like it as long as it doesn't hurt you in any way.

This is like claiming you are in love with someone but you are not telling them.

What value will that message add to your life? Learn not to give value to a valueless things

7 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Qatar2022: 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
Tomiwasamuel:
Why must you expect me to wish you in the first place... I can send you a thousand good will message and still not wish you well
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Deicide: 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
dfrost:

So Ish, please set me straight. Wishing someone birthday wishes falls under good social etiquette?
ishilove Na old Soul, those kind of petty stuff mean something to her as she was probably raised on those standards.
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by CLATHRIN: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
Ishilove:

People are not mind readers to know you wish them well "in your mind". You will be judged based on your actions and inactions, and not on your internalised "good wishes"

But they are reading the mind when they feel you don't wish them well if you don't say it. Doesn't it go both ways?

5 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by being(m): 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
What a sadist u want to become!
Well.. why it is correct that u owe no one, it isn't necessary to make someone close to u feel upset by not wishing him or her a simple happy birthday
Tomiwasamuel:
There is an evil which the daughters and sons of men have put into practice this days that ought not to be so. I know birthdays are days of celebration to many but there are some of us who either see birthdays as insignificant or as equal as the other days of the year.

First of, know that no body owe you the responsibility of putting your birthday before other things in their life, if I can't even remember mine why should I remember yours?

Secondly, if I don't send you a message or give you a call on your birthday it doesn't mean I don't wish you well, how important is my good will message to you being alive next year?

Thirdly, with emphasis on the ladies, stop demanding anyone to get you a birthday gift, if you need something start contributing the money and buy it for yourself. Also you can gift us some snacks on your birthday if gifts are so important.

In conclusion, please stop flooding our DM with your pictures a day before your birthday, if we want to post you we know where to get it. Sending me your pictures doesn't mean I will post you or even send you a happy birthday message. I mean no problem, this is the bitter truth and I just said it. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT

3 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by uptownemmygee(m): 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
I hardly remember my birthday sef

2 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by pahen1991: 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2023
PussyGalore:
If cannot afford to send me a gift worth at least 50K then do not bother wishing me happy birthday!

#TeamBossLady#
Over entitlement de worry you...
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by CLATHRIN: 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
Karleb:
I really hate people who demand for things on their birthdays and it's always ladies and their entitlement mindset.

But unless you are a sadist, I don't see what is wrong with you wishing a friend or colleague a happy birthday, doesn't matter if don't care about your own birthday.

That also suggests that the moment you decide to identify as another gender or even identify as an object, I must use whatever pronoun that describes that gender or object to address you. That's the type of logic ripping the west to shreds. The day you decide to identify as a gangrene, I must call you a gangrene. Doesn't that make me a fool?

Make una dey reason wetin una dey talk sometimes. Once you need help, talk am or seek therapy. Don't blame others for your weakness or fallibility. You don't need anybody's validation to have happiness or live a good life. Try and train yourself and possibly, your kids to be strong and independent people who wouldn't rely on prevarications like what is obtainable in the west to survive.

2 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by CaptainFM1: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
Tomiwasamuel:

Poverty is to blame Bro.

1 Like

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
Norwick:
My birthday is next month and I don't care who wish me or not.. I'm not feeling entitled of anything
Meanwhile at a cheap price Dm me for your logo and flyer design
What's the exact date, I will go out of my way to remember and celebrate you then you will feel the difference.

If people survive lack of care and love, it shouldn't be a prerequisite for others to live on.

5 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by gloryman91: 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
I don't celebrate and don't greet anyone for if

2 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Ashirioluwa: 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
Nigerians going too far in anything ………. Birthday, marriage

Some will even borrow money to celebrate it.

4 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by holardemoranky(f): 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2023
You dey vex oooooooo Abi na becos pple no dey remember u for ur birthday ni!!!!!!!! Nawah ooooo
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Deeprooted: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
Tomiwasamuel:

What annoys me the most is In Addy of a stuff. I hate it so much.

3 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by albanikeh001: 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
PussyGalore:
If cannot afford to send me a gift worth at least 50K then do not bother wishing me happy birthday!

#TeamBossLady#

Ewu

1 Like

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Teeroyzimma: 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2023
PussyGalore:

#TeamBossLady#
u dey craze🙄

1 Like

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by arshavineering(m): 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2023
If you forget, apologize. If you remember, post them and wish them well.
It doesn't cost much to say "Happy Birthday".

Not until they want to hound you for money, I think you can just give them their wish or apologize if you genuinely forgot.

Everybody go rest!

2 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Angelfrost(m): 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
You Nigerian ladies and that Birthday entitlement...!

One day na one day!

1 Like

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by mariahAngel(f): 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
Do people really do these on their birthdays or it's just you seeking attention? undecided

I'm very sure you didn't have the guts to tell off the particular person that caused this epistle.
You had to come disturb others with your nwi nwi nwi whining.

Tomiwasamuel:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Angelfrost(m): 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
mariahAngel:
Do people really do these on their birthdays or it's just you seeking attention? undecided

A lot of ladies do...! Some married ones bring down hell on earth whenever it's time for their birthday! Their husbands lose sleep for weeks before and after!

Their demands are beyond ridiculous!

4 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by EgusiShankly: 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
Deicide:
ishilove Na old Soul, those kind of petty stuff mean something to her as she was probably raised on those standards.
Old souls see things like this as irrelevant, meaningless - not something to be bothered with. You didn't send a birthday wish? the next morning, our relationship continue as before.

5 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by GindoX(m): 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
Samantha124:
I also don't like birthday celebrations and the idea of people posting me on their statuses because I may not even view them.

I feel like going into hiding whenever that day approaches because I really hate being the center of attention..🤦🤦🤦

I don see wife ooooooooo... I don't understand how this dm here works... Chat me up grin
Zero seven zero 8.73.453.2.0

1 Like

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by sweetonugbu: 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
ok
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Chetas81(m): 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
Ishilove:
Unpopular opinion
foolish people also have something to say
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by mariahAngel(f): 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
Angelfrost:

A lot of ladies do...! Some married ones bring down hell on earth whenever it's time for their birthday! Their husbands lose sleep for weeks before and after!

Their demands are beyond ridiculous!

If it's their husbands, they have every right to.

May God not let us come across and be entangled with spouses that see celebration of life as disturbance. undecided
Ashi gba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by KoladeChris24(m): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
Tomiwasamuel:

Birth date, or Birthday, or whatever they call it, is just a normal day to me. On my last birthday, I didn't realize it was my birthday at all until around 7 in the morning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World / A Cute Daughter Of A Proud Afonja & Pretty Igbo Is 2yrs Today / Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.